Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Now Laura can start her new project after experimenting on MC semen for too long.
She want his kid and realized she's too old to have a kid.
So she invents a new drug to reverse her age...
I don't know, I have seen that you can have Male MC have kids with old ladies, which is strange.
Only characters which are bizarre ppl who have no orgasm I tried every known possible random measure to create orgasm, no chance it occurred no matter their age. Old ladies are able to have kids.

Other experience I had with the game is: old ladies normally will stay in your guest house is there way create more than 1 guest house or elderly center for people who are likely too old and unable to wander around outside.
Help make notes on map where they have seen settlements or resources spotted?

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Here is a little trick I learned to not lose any scavengers, in the morning when it tells you 1 did not come home, go looking for her. when you see the chose to go left, straight or right, save your game. Go straight, if you see her dead, reload the save and try again. You want to see her walking back to you or her being fucked by 2 guys. You have to save her from them but you can watch them first. It will come up that you are disappointed in her or take her home, chose disappointed because it may give you a h-sceen but more important, it will increase her submission. I have tried going left or right and not found her, so I only chose straight. One time I found her dead and reloaded and found her dead but on the 3rd try I found her alive.

you don't have to save
just press the upper left arrow "go backward"

Reactions: Ryohky and ttyrke

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I don't know, I have seen that you can have Male MC have kids with old ladies, which is strange.
Only characters which are bizarre ppl who have no orgasm I tried every known possible random measure to create orgasm, no chance it occurred no matter their age. Old ladies are able to have kids.

Other experience I had with the game is: old ladies normally will stay in your guest house is there way create more than 1 guest house or elderly center for people who are likely too old and unable to wander around outside.
Help make notes on map where they have seen settlements or resources spotted?
I am a bad human being...
They are all beaten by Negan along side old man Ash....

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I tried adding new gifs to the image folder but they don't seem to be implementing in the game. What step am I missing?

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
I tried adding new gifs to the image folder but they don't seem to be implementing in the game. What step am I missing?
you need to have node.js installed and run the js script that is in the root folder of the game with command :
node searchActions.js

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.27b (online)

I play the version of the game, and today, after I loaded a exported save, I double-checked the Settings menu.
It showed default settings, even though my uploaded game was not played with default settings.
Is this just a display issue (aren't settings part of an exported save)? Or do I need to adjust settings each time I load a save?

Edit: I am thinking that I do need to re-adjust Settings; Sound settings have turned back on.

Last edited:

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
you need to have node.js installed and run the js script that is in the root folder of the game with command :
node searchActions.js
I installed Node but the command prompt won't accept any commands concerning AW. It keeps saying Unexpected identifier 'searchActions'.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I installed Node but the command prompt won't accept any commands concerning AW. It keeps saying Unexpected identifier 'searchActions'.
Add full node line you're trying to write. Feels like you're not giving the right command.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
v0.27b (online)

I play the version of the game, and today, after I loaded a exported save, I double-checked the Settings menu.
It showed default settings, even though my uploaded game was not played with default settings.
Is this just a display issue (aren't settings part of an exported save)? Or do I need to adjust settings each time I load a save?

Edit: I am thinking that I do need to re-adjust Settings; Sound settings have turned back on.
SugarCube's default behavior is to store settings in your browser's local storage and independent from saves. If you play on incognito, then your settings are lost as soon as you close your browser.

ttyrke
To add settings to exported save files, you need to add something similar to the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LizJ and ttyrke

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
launch cmd
cd to your AW folder
execute node searchActions.js

If you are having problems, remove spaces from AW folder, so like put it in C:\Games\AW
You can also try launched cmd as administrator, the option shout be in right click on the launch shortcut.

Good luck !

Reactions: mncub31
Feb 13, 2022
Is there a way for me to implement a different face model for the girls? Or maybe switch the old doll models for myself instead?

I'm not to big of a fan of the new models (preferred the pixel art ones.)

Not to mention, the face looks very uncanny and clashes with the pixel art remaining (clothes, hair, etc.)

Like those Art paintings that stare into your soul, and NEVER take their eyes out of your sight.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is there a way for me to implement a different face model for the girls? Or maybe switch the old doll models for myself instead?

I'm not to big of a fan of the new models (preferred the pixel art ones.)

Not to mention, the face looks very uncanny and clashes with the pixel art remaining (clothes, hair, etc.)

Like those Art paintings that stare into your soul, and NEVER take their eyes out of your sight.
Switch to old - no. If you have something else ready, you can add it here and maybe I even will replace it in game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes