Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I think we can create new laws in our in-game community.
And difference law gives a specific bonus.
turn our village into a small nation.
The main character lives in the inner sector of the city while other citizens live in the outer sector.
The ending likes
A polygamy system in which man can have many wives (But they must take care of them well).

Virian

Aug 26, 2020
How to increase happiness of Lesbian companion? You can't fuck her, and not sure how else to raise happiness.

Also, what does corruption do? Where can you see it?
you can also go through events, such as the champagne party. Also gifts and talking to them.

wzlbrt

Jan 5, 2020
I think we can create new laws in our in-game community.
And difference law gives a specific bonus.
turn our village into a small nation.
The main character lives in the inner sector of the city while other citizens live in the outer sector.
The ending likes
A polygamy system in which man can have many wives (But they must take care of them well).
If you enjoy management games with this kind of touch and if you haven't already, maybe try Free Cities.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

haldir79

May 20, 2021
Hi, played the game to 300 days ingame and realy liked it. I have finished all the story, have all the buildings, but have not come across a transwomen jet. Where can I find them?

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
I started the post before your post about corruption. It was a long post and I had to stop in the middle of it for a few hours because my wife's dog wanted me in the living room so he could eat. He is funny, he will not eat unless he is next to me on the sofa. After I posted I saw what you said but there was nothing said about if it is going to be made to see how much each girl is corrupted. You did help about making the game so I only get straight characters. I missed that on the settings. The other questions I asked were not answered, how to get a gun and it a guy will be better for any jobs. I have some more questions, what is the best job to use a doctor skill on and is there a trait for a girl that works the street that where happiness goes down slower? Also I see where working the streets does not give a count of how many times she worked like all the other job, does working the street add any count to getting a trait?
It is better to make shorter messages, with less questions. More chances people read and give you an answer they have. I answered only regarding what i coded recently, didn't have the time to go dig the code for you. Code that changes all the time.

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hi, played the game to 300 days ingame and realy liked it. I have finished all the story, have all the buildings, but have not come across a transwomen jet. Where can I find them?
with 30 rep go to the nightclub and have drink. If you don't get the stripper event, there is a chance you get a transgirl comme talk to you and can then invite as guest if enough beds.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
If you enjoy management games with this kind of touch and if you haven't already, maybe try Free Cities.
Well, because when play for a long time.
I have some bond with many characters
So I think giving them a happy modest life is quite interesting for me.
When I saw the old man Ash who had helped me scavenge the resources from the early game beaten to death by Negan I was a lot of sad. (Wish to have revenge for my old man Ash...)

So I think to create a larger colony.
My idea is:
- I adopt some boy, give him grow the drug.
- Arrange the marriage for the boy by giving my daughters to him. (Polygamy and marriage for other characters in sub-colony)

The characters who give to this sub-colony can no longer do anything. (Have some text to describe their lives and they will found resources for us)

*Help defense the fort to prevent any bandits.

I think this mya be possible after Mc conquered the undercity.

Reactions: Tektron and ttyrke

Bitedownhard

Oct 8, 2018
Through bounty hunter. Just increase your ranking and then you will get an unique event (will show start next the poster)
I got the quest when i got to rank 10 and got the gun, are there more quest like that when you get to like 20, 30 rank?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I got the quest when i got to rank 10 and got the gun, are there more quest like that when you get to like 20, 30 rank?
Nop. Right now only that. Planned to later add more. Also fight cage planned to rework fully

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
You say the fight cage is going to be reworked, does that mean i will have to restart a new game? I am ranked #1 with a strength of 270
Not sure yet but maybe not. Might be that just after reach fight you instantly will get rewarded for missing awards.

Tektron

Aug 14, 2018
Well, because when play for a long time.
I have some bond with many characters
So I think giving them a happy modest life is quite interesting for me.
When I saw the old man Ash who had helped me scavenge the resources from the early game beaten to death by Negan I was a lot of sad. (Wish to have revenge for my old man Ash...)

So I think to create a larger colony.
My idea is:
- I adopt some boy, give him grow the drug.
- Arrange the marriage for the boy by giving my daughters to him. (Polygamy and marriage for other characters in sub-colony)

The characters who give to this sub-colony can no longer do anything. (Have some text to describe their lives and they will found resources for us)

*Help defense the fort to prevent any bandits.

I think this mya be possible after Mc conquered the undercity.
I would LOVE a good part of that beside dynamics between the "outer" part of the settlement being potnetially much higher than in this scenario :). Also, the more well-known as a source of Ressources you become, there should be more interaction. LArger groups attackking you or negotiating with you - probably repeated attacks from "tribes" that are identiifiiable and probably linked to some random events? So that clearing up might change which events you get and could probably ban some completely? Also, I would like it if from time to time people would come and ask if they can life under your protection.
And later on with growing of the "outer" part, some more general interactions about management of the settlement including ideas of different modes to operate including soem NPC actors with own agendas and probably some sort of fxed hierarchy resembling some basic democracy or a council of "elders" or something like that?

Reactions: ttyrke
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes