decker666

Sep 29, 2017
I really like the custom image/video pack by decker666

Thank you for creating it !

Will you extend the pack ?
Happy you like it, it took me hours to collect and sort all these images.
The goal of the pack is to offer about 20-30 images per category.
Sometimes it is hard to find as many at
The pack will expand whenever there is a new category.

I encourage people to share their uncommon pictures :)

dcosmic

Dec 1, 2023
Happy you like it, it took me hours to collect and sort all these images.
The goal of the pack is to offer about 20-30 images per category.
Sometimes it is hard to find as many at
The pack will expand whenever there is a new category.

I encourage people to share their uncommon pictures :)
Thanks for responding! Yes, I can imagine how much time it took to collect. I think hours is a gross understatement, more like days :D

Would be nice to have a list of vids/gifs that you miss in the pack, or that needs additional. It would be easier for the community to help out and send suggestions.

ttyrke
We're missing update c in the main post.
I think a and b can be removed if C is there, unless there is a benefit to keep them ? Do we need to install all of them ?

Would also be nice to have the latest and greatest mod videopack by decker666 in there :)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for responding! Yes, I can imagine how much time it took to collect. I think hours is a gross understatement, more like days :D

Would be nice to have a list of vids/gifs that you miss in the pack, or that needs additional. It would be easier for the community to help out and send suggestions.

ttyrke
We're missing update c in the main post.
I think a and b can be removed if C is there, unless there is a benefit to keep them ? Do we need to install all of them ?

Would also be nice to have the latest and greatest mod videopack by decker666 in there :)
C? 0.27 only goes till b. And no - usually if there is only .html file, you can just take latest and use that.
Thanks! Added MOD link in the thread

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
The simplist solution, is that people download the pack and look at the different categories.
Then if they find a category they like with under 20 pictures, they can spend time looking for them.

Easiest pictures to find are actions (blowjob, anal...) by a white girls (female) in a bedroom/livingroom (default).
It is a little harder to find those actions in different location (forest, gym...) for a white girl.
It is also a harder to find those same actions for non white girls (female.black, female.asian) in a bedroom/livingroom (default).
Then it is almost impossible to find with combining, so like female.black in the gym.
Hard as well to find pregnant, old, gay or trans, even harder different locations...

Note that I don't encourage the use of vids in the action pack, they are too heavy.
The ones that are there are the ones of the original game (sometimes in higher quality), since my action pack is complete with .js file.

CU

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
One of the best games ever. Really good, and I don't mind the grind. However...

Depite having a relationship of 100, some of the girls commit suicide or leave (if living in the guest house). And I have no idea why. I browsed here and found it is something to do with a happiness value, which isn't visible. Which for me, turns what was a great experience into an unplayable one.

Any chance this hidden value could become less hidden? :)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
One of the best games ever. Really good, and I don't mind the grind. However...

Depite having a relationship of 100, some of the girls commit suicide or leave (if living in the guest house). And I have no idea why. I browsed here and found it is something to do with a happiness value, which isn't visible. Which for me, turns what was a great experience into an unplayable one.

Any chance this hidden value could become less hidden? :)
Actually its visible. Its smiley emoji right before npc name when you open it. As for suicide and happiness. Already doing some job, to improve it. I would say still tweaking happening

Tektron

Aug 14, 2018
I really would like the people to simply ... age with time^^. Simply a immersion thing. And also the nursery needs aome possibilitys for improvment. And there should be something like a mandatory minimum of people taking care of the children which are assigned to the Nursery. I have dozens of babys unattended in there, that simply doesn`t feel right.

And the guest house needs an optiion for more beds than just 25. Or directly more guest houses, thus impriving the village.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Does appearance make any difference in the scenes the slaves get? Ie: young, old, redhead, blonde, big tits, etc.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Does appearance make any difference in the scenes the slaves get? Ie: young, old, redhead, blonde, big tits, etc.
From what I remember the big/small tits and age doesn’t change the scenes (correct if wrong) but the ethnicity of the women does result in different scenes. Maybe the hair colour as well but cannot recall

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
From what I remember the big/small tits and age doesn’t change the scenes (correct if wrong) but the ethnicity of the women does result in different scenes. Maybe the hair colour as well but cannot recall
Right now there is only race difference in pictures but game already supports hair also. Could probably later add them as standalone mods, because not adding those all images in base game would increase game size a lot

Tektron

Aug 14, 2018
Thanks! By extended you mean what? You can already have a wife and kids
And kids with your kids ... I mean, in theory you can have daughter/granddaughter/great-granddaughter/great-great-granddaughters who are older than their Grand-grandmother-sister ...

Reactions: lzzb

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
We need a place for more people to live in. I've got a full guest house with each of my girls pregnant and nowhere for the adult kids to live unless i cheat and add extra rooms to the guest house.

How about bunk housing, so 10 people to each house, example, or homes outside the settlement, close to farming area but unless theres guards then they can get attacked. Guards lessen the attack for the farming area and the outside homes.

A canteen would be nice for the ladies to sit in and eat, they never eat. Chef and multiple cooks, better food and bonuses for all.
Armoury and weapons barracks, where they train and make new armor and weapons. Spears, crossbows, guns, armor, etc etc.
Farm land. better crops, more crops.fruit trees. spices, herbs.
More clothes, tops, trousers, shorts, SHOES, gloves, helmets / hats, coats.
Solar power room. Generator, batteries, solar power catchers. ability to use fridge, tv for movie night with the girls, razors.
Nursery upgrades, people ( attendants ), paint scheme.
Medical room. Doctor, nurses, ingured girls getting treatment, sickness etc etc.
Security upgrades. Guard posts, snipers, fighters.
Combat arena. Used for training the girls, improves stength, agility, perception, attack skill.
Basement upgrade. torture devices, wooden horse, whips, shackles, gags, bondage.
Workbench upgrade. More items to learn to craft, from food to weapons to housing upgrades.
Kitchen upgrade. Learnable skill ( cook / Chef ). Practice making new receipes for the canteen, hours or days to learn, difficulty based.
Living room. Gathered together to chat, watch movies, talk.
Library. Quest to get new books, foraging, chance to find new books in shops or ruined buildings, trade with strangers. Skill books, knowledge books, clothing books ( how to make ), weapon books ( how to make ).
Coffee, energy booster.
Outdoor activities, playground for kids.
Marriage to more then just bree, multiple marriages, polygamy route. Multiple wives.
Workout room. Strength training, agility, fitness.
Garden upgraded to include new food groups. spices, herbs, flowers.
Overall base upgrade, paintings, better furniture, decoration, flowers, walls painted, carpets, wooden floors.
Cattle, horses for faster travel, sheep for wool and milk, cows for milk and meat.

Outdoor random events increased, from meeting girls / strangers, to getting attacked while food gathering or wood collecting. Ambused while walking to the farm or the settlement. Defending the farm or the church from raiders. Option to make girls hunt deer or wolves.

More interaction with the nun. corrupt her, punish her, make her beg to be fucked, give her horny, love and desire stats. bring her into the fold, make her your woman.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes