decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Okay
Edit: only white have other didn't and do you add it on other too?
In attachment the nonwhite.pregnant images from my mega pack.
You can use :
- Rebuild your actions.js to use them
- use my mega pack that comes with a actions.js ( )
- Add the following references in your actions.js by hand and use them.

,"female.asian.pregnant":{"default":{"bj":["27979048.webp"],"pussy":["29042278.webp","29042380.webp"]}}
,"female.black.pregnant":{"default":{"anal":["29059766.webp"],"bj":["29043189.webp"],"cum_on_stomach":["25228717.webp"],"pussy":["26502151.webp"]}}

If you have more, please send them I'll add them to the mega pack.

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
i like the game, its been developing smoothly. the thing that i do not like though is the pay wall after hours of playing. If you want to have a pay wall in the game make sure to notify people of this, or do not show people that did not pay for the game the stuff that they are ''missing'' out on. It leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

queefdesu

Jul 26, 2017
i like the updates on the game so far but the npcs feel very robotic with the lack of different dialogues
since they all respond the same regardless if theyre working as guards, theyre your family and stuff like that

would be cool with more updates on the drugs, maybe even being able to use growth potion for aging up
through the entire game more flexibly where they get upset from becoming a milf or aging an enemy to death
or similar experiences with hormones for blackmail and manipulative options

that random event also seem to stop playing later where the couple invade your territory,
why not allow us to offer them space later in game and can keep stealing his gf

would also be interesting to see a buildable guard tower blueprint with a guards-barrack
that would help decrease beds taken up in the guest house and a more immersive feeling with guards

Last edited:

noneo'ya

Oct 22, 2017
I get that we all like the game, but I feel like we are making too many requests at once, I thank the dev for this game, keeps me hooked, maybe focus on QoL updates first, then progress to expanding the story and dialogs, different race scenes and all. Right now, the happiness and suicide imo is the issue with this release, improve that and its already a huge win (rest option for slaves, upgrades to basement for example).

Also, making male slaves into sissies or trans it would be a plus hahhaha

Reactions: sava75

queefdesu

Jul 26, 2017
maybe someone as mentioned this for feedback already but freeing up space from the guest house;
perhaps it might be convenient with a future blueprint for a medic tent that can be upgraded in 3 tiers
tier 1 medic tent
tier 2 field hospital
tier 3 hospital
where you can house doctors and hot nurses

tier 4 nurse harem palace of the holy cult... :WeSmart:

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.27b (Online)

no.jpg

Gay slave declining use of female slave has no Back button (except game history back button).

Reactions: ttyrke

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.27b (Online)

Lesbians with low submission will rarely accept requests for sex with a male, except at fire place parties, where they always accept.
Is there something "special" in the champagne (apologies to the French), uh, "sparkling wine"?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
v0.27b (Online)

Lesbians with low submission will rarely accept requests for sex with a male, except at fire place parties, where they always accept.
Is there something "special" in the champagne (apologies to the French), uh, "sparkling wine"?
Nop. Probably just in parties game doesn't take into account what girl likes

Reactions: LizJ

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hmm, everybody drunk. Settlement doesn't post guards. Seems like a bad time for a bandit raid. ttyrke i suggest this for a possible event

Reactions: LizJ

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hmm, everybody drunk. Settlement doesn't post guards. Seems like a bad time for a bandit raid. ttyrke i suggest this for a possible event
Already though about that, when party happens there might be a chance that some raiders might attack you.
Probably also should add mechanics that if you are drunk (perk) than you deal less dmg and maybe % that you miss shots with your gun

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Already though about that, when party happens there might be a chance that some raiders might attack you.
Probably also should add mechanics that if you are drunk (perk) than you deal less dmg and maybe % that you miss shots with your gun
i agree with that 100 percent

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
I support chrome and firefox too. I just don't use firefox so only way how to find these is via bug reports. Will add to todo list and fix for next release
1. I am proud of you and wish you luck; many devs will just declare their project as "works best in chromium-based browsers".
2. May be some help in the forum's Development area...

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I support chrome and firefox too. I just don't use firefox so only way how to find these is via bug reports. Will add to todo list and fix for next release
It also looks like that on Chrome. The reason is because all the parts of the girls' paper doll are absolutely positioned, and absolutely positioned elements are outside of the normal page layout. I notice that the dimensions of the npc body is hard coded, so a quick fix would be to give a defined height to the container element:
CSS:
div.girl_info_picture {
    /* stuff */
    height: 160px;
}
It looks fine on my computer, not sure how it would look on mobile.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
You went to the guest house and noticed that Margot didn't came home from the scavenging last night

What should I do to come home at night?

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes