noneo'ya

Oct 22, 2017
  • Sex chance will take into account horny, submission, etc. (Now guys who are not gay but have 100 submission will have a 50% chance to say yes, instead of 0 as before) (contr. decker666)
Did anybody made this work? I have straight slaves all 100 sub, 100 relationship, 100 anal, but once I recruit them to the guesthouse, it always return the "no_guy_f*ck" screen.

Versão 119.0.6045.160 (Versão oficial) 64 bits works fine, if you are having problems with the models, just update chrome

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
  • Sex chance will take into account horny, submission, etc. (Now guys who are not gay but have 100 submission will have a 50% chance to say yes, instead of 0 as before) (contr. decker666)
Did anybody made this work? I have straight slaves all 100 sub, 100 relationship, 100 anal, but once I recruit them to the guesthouse, it always return the "no_guy_f*ck" screen.

Versão 119.0.6045.160 (Versão oficial) 64 bits works fine, if you are having problems with the models, just update chrome
Note that in version 0.27, a lot of things related to the 'new fuck system' are only in some parts of the game.
For instance the sexChance is only for Girl guests, currently, like the new fuck interface (which has some fixes pending).

Keep also in mind that the likesGuys to true is what is checked, orientation is just a summary for display.

Here is the function, maybe recheck that your guests are female, like guys :

setup.sexChance = function (person) {
if ((person.traits ?? []).includes('nymphomaniac')) {
return 100;
} else if (!person.likesGuys) {
return Math.floor(person.sub/2);
} else {
return Math.max(person.relationship, person.horny, person.sub);
}
};

Last edited:

darcin-greyhart

Apr 29, 2023
Hey,

I confess there's too much thread to read through all this for previous suggestions. I'll probably double up, but here's some thoughts.

Food needs:
Garden upgrades -- Sprinklers, more room for people, fertilizer (I got a horse, that makes fertilizer. Hay for compost?)
Add Farm or pasture -- More workers. Where the garden is safe, the farm is outside the walls. Requires guards for safety. Could be an attack point for raiders.

Housing and the like: Basement - Torture room: for when you just want to punish someone. Actions reduce relationship, happiness, and prevent suicide. After "x"days (a week?), victim may rarely die of ill health instead.
Barracks - The guards and/or hunters stay here and may eventually earn the "fighter" or something trait that makes them hit a little harder.
Clinic - attached to nursery. Allows doctor(s) to tend to births instead of MC, thus saving time.
Brewery - Food + wood + glowing mushrooms = "Glowshine". Consumable for "drunk" effect but is also good to sell. Maybe this puts the village on the map and makes it a trade hub or something for late game.

Jobs (with location upgrades?):
Handyman - (Limit 1?) provides tiny happiness bonus per turn. (Maybe one happy point per turn? One every third turn?)
Cook - Kitchen upgrade allows for two cooks. Second cook adds a small amount of food per turn due to efficiency.
Milk Maid - Milks pregnant slaves automatically. Five milk = one food? Milk needed for babies?
Shopkeeper - shop upgrade allows for a second shopkeeper (more good bought / sold per turn.)
Bedwarmer - Married people (and Blair) automatically have sex with MC per night and provide higher maximum energy. (probably should limit this to 2~5 + bonus characters, like Blair.)

Traits:
Orgasmic - Gains +10 horny from any sexual action. (Even if vaginal and they have 'analslut'. Stacks with other effects.) Learned after 100+ orgasms.
Ahegao - Gains +20 horny from any sexual section action. Learned after 500+ orgasms.

Other:
I don't know what that half-faced monster lady is in the woods, but I want to kill it. If I can't kill it, I'd like a way to help. Maybe get her cleaned up, an eye patch, and she's kinda the animalistic village tramp.

There should be "drunk" and "blacked out". If you pass out in the bar/nightclub somebody robs up to 100 caps and dumps you in the alley.

Bar - I've sometimes just wanted to churn though bounties, even if I don't need the money (looking for attractive criminal women, obviously.) At some point, could you meet an informant that costs caps but saves time/energy? Maybe if you get in good with the bartender, she helps in exchange for caps? Maybe you gotta rescue her at some point.

Laura: After the growth potion and however many "donations". She conjures up a serum that makes you much more fertile. For comedic value, maybe it increases your testicle size and MC says "These are awkward. Hope nobody hits them." 2% chance in a fight to get hit in the balls for double damage and losing a turn. (I admit, that's a stretch for post apocalypse stuff, but I dunno. Sounds fun.) Sub Octavia sees them and says "Oh fuck. I might get pregnant just looking at those." Dom Octavia says, "Finally, something good to play with. cracks knuckles."

Dom: I saw your post that you're still planning where the Dom storyline ends. I have possible suggestions: Some event happens and you have a chance to either kill or dethrone Dom.
Option 1) You let Dom live and keep his post. In exchange he looks after your street walkers, only takes a minimal fee for his 'services' and they continue to be under protection (which greatly reduces odds of them being attacked on the street.) Kinda 'business as usual' for those not looking for more gameplay to manage on that front.
2)) You take over Dom's position and that launches another section of the game involving organized prostitution, more in depth than current. Maybe you have to deploy guards/pimps or build your own brothel.
3)) Isabel takes over. She's upset at "the mess Dom got us in". She dislikes prostitution but does provide opportunities to run trade caravans for fuel, or setup your own bar, or something other than more whores on the streets. She, naturally, offers sexual favors to MC because what kinda game would it be without that? Dom becomes her assistant or leave the city in defeat. Perhaps he sets up shop elsewhere.

Saves: I am unsure if this is a game issue or possibly an online editor issue. I don't code very well... In the save files, information is repeated. Guests have five (I think) entries with repeating information. That means the file is five times larger than seems logically needed. Start a new game, grab a few guests/slaves, export the save to file, then load it into . Search for "[Person's Name]", then repeat the search and you'll see a new section with the same info, and then search again and see it once more.

This isn't a big deal with how the game is currently designed. The save files aren't that big; modern computers are fast. However, there's an old game called "Whore Master" that stores saves in a similar way. (I played with this way too much.) When you get to a couple hundred girls, the files are huge and it starts to cause incredible loading lag, and eventually crashing. In this game, I've seriously expanded the guest house well beyond your original design and am encountering increasing loading times. Again, I'm kinda abusing your system. This is not as intended... However, if you plan to have the MC run around with a big group, I'd urge looking into a more efficient save format in the future. Of course, if this is an issue with the online editor, then apologies for bugging you with it =/

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hey,

I confess there's too much thread to read through all this for previous suggestions. I'll probably double up, but here's some thoughts.

Food needs:
Garden upgrades -- Sprinklers, more room for people, fertilizer (I got a horse, that makes fertilizer. Hay for compost?)
Add Farm or pasture -- More workers. Where the garden is safe, the farm is outside the walls. Requires guards for safety. Could be an attack point for raiders.

Housing and the like: Basement - Torture room: for when you just want to punish someone. Actions reduce relationship, happiness, and prevent suicide. After "x"days (a week?), victim may rarely die of ill health instead.
Barracks - The guards and/or hunters stay here and may eventually earn the "fighter" or something trait that makes them hit a little harder.
Clinic - attached to nursery. Allows doctor(s) to tend to births instead of MC, thus saving time.
Brewery - Food + wood + glowing mushrooms = "Glowshine". Consumable for "drunk" effect but is also good to sell. Maybe this puts the village on the map and makes it a trade hub or something for late game.

Jobs (with location upgrades?):
Handyman - (Limit 1?) provides tiny happiness bonus per turn. (Maybe one happy point per turn? One every third turn?)
Cook - Kitchen upgrade allows for two cooks. Second cook adds a small amount of food per turn due to efficiency.
Milk Maid - Milks pregnant slaves automatically. Five milk = one food? Milk needed for babies?
Shopkeeper - shop upgrade allows for a second shopkeeper (more good bought / sold per turn.)
Bedwarmer - Married people (and Blair) automatically have sex with MC per night and provide higher maximum energy. (probably should limit this to 2~5 + bonus characters, like Blair.)

Traits:
Orgasmic - Gains +10 horny from any sexual action. (Even if vaginal and they have 'analslut'. Stacks with other effects.) Learned after 100+ orgasms.
Ahegao - Gains +20 horny from any sexual section action. Learned after 500+ orgasms.

Other:
I don't know what that half-faced monster lady is in the woods, but I want to kill it. If I can't kill it, I'd like a way to help. Maybe get her cleaned up, an eye patch, and she's kinda the animalistic village tramp.

There should be "drunk" and "blacked out". If you pass out in the bar/nightclub somebody robs up to 100 caps and dumps you in the alley.

Bar - I've sometimes just wanted to churn though bounties, even if I don't need the money (looking for attractive criminal women, obviously.) At some point, could you meet an informant that costs caps but saves time/energy? Maybe if you get in good with the bartender, she helps in exchange for caps? Maybe you gotta rescue her at some point.

Laura: After the growth potion and however many "donations". She conjures up a serum that makes you much more fertile. For comedic value, maybe it increases your testicle size and MC says "These are awkward. Hope nobody hits them." 2% chance in a fight to get hit in the balls for double damage and losing a turn. (I admit, that's a stretch for post apocalypse stuff, but I dunno. Sounds fun.) Sub Octavia sees them and says "Oh fuck. I might get pregnant just looking at those." Dom Octavia says, "Finally, something good to play with. cracks knuckles."

Dom: I saw your post that you're still planning where the Dom storyline ends. I have possible suggestions: Some event happens and you have a chance to either kill or dethrone Dom.
Option 1) You let Dom live and keep his post. In exchange he looks after your street walkers, only takes a minimal fee for his 'services' and they continue to be under protection (which greatly reduces odds of them being attacked on the street.) Kinda 'business as usual' for those not looking for more gameplay to manage on that front.
2)) You take over Dom's position and that launches another section of the game involving organized prostitution, more in depth than current. Maybe you have to deploy guards/pimps or build your own brothel.
3)) Isabel takes over. She's upset at "the mess Dom got us in". She dislikes prostitution but does provide opportunities to run trade caravans for fuel, or setup your own bar, or something other than more whores on the streets. She, naturally, offers sexual favors to MC because what kinda game would it be without that? Dom becomes her assistant or leave the city in defeat. Perhaps he sets up shop elsewhere.

Saves: I am unsure if this is a game issue or possibly an online editor issue. I don't code very well... In the save files, information is repeated. Guests have five (I think) entries with repeating information. That means the file is five times larger than seems logically needed. Start a new game, grab a few guests/slaves, export the save to file, then load it into . Search for "[Person's Name]", then repeat the search and you'll see a new section with the same info, and then search again and see it once more.

This isn't a big deal with how the game is currently designed. The save files aren't that big; modern computers are fast. However, there's an old game called "Whore Master" that stores saves in a similar way. (I played with this way too much.) When you get to a couple hundred girls, the files are huge and it starts to cause incredible loading lag, and eventually crashing. In this game, I've seriously expanded the guest house well beyond your original design and am encountering increasing loading times. Again, I'm kinda abusing your system. This is not as intended... However, if you plan to have the MC run around with a big group, I'd urge looking into a more efficient save format in the future. Of course, if this is an issue with the online editor, then apologies for bugging you with it =/
Can you show example of that duplicate entries of npc? I think you are looking at history data, becausr sugarcube keeps back button data stored as new data. For example if in game you can press 5 time back button, it will store x5 data instances, decreasing back steps would help a lot but as game is still in development I am keeping step count in middle for debugging reasons. Thanks for suggestions!

darcin-greyhart

Apr 29, 2023
I think you are looking at history data, becausr sugarcube keeps back button data stored as new data.
I did some testing. Yep, that's it. I hadn't anticipated them storing everything like that, but that matches the changes I see between save files. Nevermind. :oops:

Thanks for the reply =)

Reactions: ttyrke

noneo'ya

Oct 22, 2017
Note that in version 0.27, a lot of things related to the 'new fuck system' are only in some parts of the game.
For instance the sexChance is only for Girl guests, currently, like the new fuck interface (which has some fixes pending).

Keep also in mind that the likesGuys to true is what is checked, orientation is just a summary for display.

Here is the function, maybe recheck that your guests are female, like guys :

setup.sexChance = function (person) {
if ((person.traits ?? []).includes('nymphomaniac')) {
return 100;
} else if (!person.likesGuys) {
return Math.floor(person.sub/2);
} else {
return Math.max(person.relationship, person.horny, person.sub);
}
};
Thanks man!! good to know!! Also I agree, the suicide mechanic is terrible without actions to greatly increase happiness, maybe get rid of happiness/suicide mechanic. If you have girls on the street they will hang themselves, just a matter of time. :(

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Thanks man!! good to know!! Also I agree, the suicide mechanic is terrible without actions to greatly increase happiness, maybe get rid of happiness/suicide mechanic. If you have girls on the street they will hang themselves, just a matter of time. :(
Idea is to throw a party also for slaves or add some other event where they happiness could increase a lot

Reactions: noneo'ya

noneo'ya

Oct 22, 2017
Idea is to throw a party also for slaves or add some other event where they happiness could increase a lot
that would make sense, if the events at the fireplace could increase happiness even to slaves, or some slave focused activities it would make hapiness more manageable :) I really like the game, you are into something here.

Virian

Aug 26, 2020
I mean, just give them breaks and fuck them in a puddle once a week with multiple orgasms on their part and they should not kill themselves.

Virian

Aug 26, 2020
Will add that orgasm gives happiness
Could we get a number meter on slave happiness and not just the gains? Knowing exactly what we're dealing with would make things easier.

Also, does giving slaves on the street knives reduce the chance of them being killed? Would be funny to receive messages with "Someone tried to kill *insert street slave name" but she handled it and found you 5 caps" every now and then.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Could we get a number meter on slave happiness and not just the gains? Knowing exactly what we're dealing with would make things easier.

Also, does giving slaves on the street knives reduce the chance of them being killed? Would be funny to receive messages with "Someone tried to kill *insert street slave name" but she handled it and found you 5 caps" every now and then.
Yes. It decreases chance to get killed. Also increasing their strength decreases. Thanks for suggestion!

Reactions: Virian

darcin-greyhart

Apr 29, 2023
I got bored. Pardon formatting. Not sure the best way to deliver this decision tree info, but I made an attempt to keep it readable.

Underground Fuel Crisis (Fan fiction):

Isabel: The tiny bit of fuel we recovered isn't nearly enough. We got everybody to calm down for the moment, but it won't last. I don't have the manpower to squash a full blown riot every night. You've proven yourself capable. I need you to do something for me.

1----> MC: What's in it for me?
----------> Isabel: My eternal love and respect. *She glares at MC* Otherwise, I'll tell these assholes you're the cause of the fuel shortage and you can forget ever coming back here.
Narrator/Unlabeled: Something tells you it might be best to roll with this one. Isabel's got lots of pull in this city.

---------------> MC: Fine. What do you want? (Continue dialog from (A))
---------------> MC: Spread your legs and I'll think about it.
--------------------> Isabel: You and Dom, I fucking swear... Fun's fun, but when the chips are down, you two think with the wrong head. I'll figure it out myself. Get him out of here!
--------------------> -- Quest ends. Underground remains accessible, but player will now frequently encounter bounty hunters while in Underground. They come in small groups, are armed with knives, and attack without asking questions.
--------------------> -- After 100 days, Dom will have recovered fully and offers clemency in exchange for 80% of your prostitutes' earnings indefinitely. If you accept, bounty hunters stop. If you refuse, bounty hunters continue. Worse, Dom ups the game: you may be randomly stabbed in the streets or nightclub (bleeding effect, carry bandages). You may be roofied if you drink at the bar or club and up to 100 caps stolen. Every 100 days Dom offers the deal again.

2---->MC: Happy to help.
----------> Isabel: *sigh of relief*. Thank you. (A)

(A)
Isabel: We need fuel. Sanctuary has plenty to spare, but they love watching us squirm. I don't care how it happens. Get in there and get fuel. Lots of it. Here's 800 caps. Maybe that'll work. I suggest you bring backup.
MC: I'll be back as soon as I can.

Part 2:
You arrive at Sanctuary. It's not your first time here, and regretfully, some of the guards seem to remember you. Damn Vincent and his broken down car...

Guard: Yep. I remember your sorry ass. Get lost. *Five guards approach. One is brandishing a revolver*.
MC: I need to buy fuel. That's all I'm here for. I'm gettin' in one way or another.
Guard: Third time I've heard that this week. Piss off. Now!
1----> Fight.
----------> It is critical to dispatch the one with the revolver first or you're shot dead in the first round. This is a great opportunity for a non-combat oriented player to use their own revolver and let companions deal with the others.
----------> Lose: Game over.
----------> Win: Guard: Fucking shit! Fine, fine! I'll take you to the guy. (B)

2----> Bribe. MC: I got caps. Take two hundred. Consider it a show of good faith. Take me to whoever can sell fuel.
---------->Guard: Not bad... Not bad... Call it three hundred and you got a deal.
---------------> Refuse: Go to Fight above.
---------------> Accept: lose 300 caps. (B)

(B)
Sanctuary Fuel Guy (whoever that is): *looks up from his desk* "What?" The his two bodyguards sweep back their jackets revealing guns.
Guard: This guy wants to buy fuel. I told him –
Fuel Guy: I was pretty sure I said nobody gets in the gate.
Guard: Yeah, but...
Fuel Guy pulls a gun from his desk and shoots Guard in the heart. Guard drops dead.
Fuel Guy puts his finger in his ear and tries to get his hearing back.
Fuel Guy: I hate it when people can't follow basic instruction. Now, what the fuck do you want with fuel and why in the hell would I ever give you any?
MC: Doesn't matter what I need it for. Fact is that I have money. You have fuel. Let's work something out.
Fuel Guy: Isabel sent you, didn't she?

1----> Lie. MC: I'm here for my own little village.
----------> Fuel Guy: Oh. You have a little village? Where's that? Do you have a good stockpile of wood, wine, and women? Anything we could use? Don't be shy now. You can trust me. Or we can break bones until you spill it. People are real talkative when their legs are tied in a knot.
----------> MC: Never mind. Yes, Isabel sent me.

2----> Truth. MC: Yes. She gave me some caps to buy fuel.

Fuel Guy: That's what I thought. For someone so desperate, she doesn't come off it easy, if you know what I mean. What's your offer?

1----> Deliver Isabel as slave.
----------> Fuel Guy: You're one brave son of a bitch. I bet her and Dom's goons will have you pimped out for the rest of your life - maybe to horses instead of people. You sure about that?
---------------> On second thought... (Return to decision tree)
---------------> Be right back.
--------------------> Fuel Guy: It's your funeral. I'll be waiting.
--------------------> Isabel does, in fact, turn you into a prostitute slave. You're returned to Sanctuary, chained, shaved, nude, and ready to repay all that bad karma for whoring people out and fucking random girls in the woods. But good news! Your ass helps pay for fuel shipments to Underground. Perhaps it's poetic for the pimp to become the hooker. Game over.

2----> Beat him into submission. Fight:
----------> If: Has Companions => 3 and has endurance => 100 and has strength => 150, three companions die in the gun fight (they take bullets for you), but you succeed in pummeling Fuel Guy to a pulp and killing his guards. Receive bleeding effect and sore body.
---------------> Fuel Guy: Damn! *Rubs his jaw* It's been a long time since somebody impressed me. I can't just let you walk out of here with it though. My boss would shoot me and my family. Five hundred caps. I'll send a truck out there right now.
--------------------> Agreed: -500 caps
-------------------------> Fuel Guy: Tell Isabel we gotta work out something for future shipments. I can't sell at that price forever. (Quest successful)

----------> If: Doesn't have 3+ companions or less than 100 endurance or less than 150 strength, Three bullets immediately streak towards you. You fire back and manage to kill the Fuel Guy in the exchange. However, you don't stay breathing long enough for it to matter. Game over.

3----> Barter
----------> I got five hundred caps.
---------------> Fuel Guy: You want enough fuel for a city for 500 caps? Fucking, please. 2000.
--------------------> Accept: -2000 caps. Quest Successful (Fuel Guy dispatches a truck immediately.)
--------------------> Refuse: MC: Nobody can afford that! How about five slaves?
-------------------------> Fuel Guy: Five slaves and 500 caps.
-------------------------> Accept: Menu pops up to select five slaves. (-5 slaves & -500 caps.) Quest Successful.

----------> I have these three lovely ladies. (Need at least three companions.)
---------------> If: average companion beauty > 70:
--------------------> Fuel Guy: Hrm... They are pretty good looking. And clean, like you found the world's last bathhouse. Weird. Toss in 50 caps for dinner tonight and you got a deal. (-3 companions and -50 caps) Quest complete.
---------------> If average companion beauty <=70:
--------------------> Fuel Guy: I've seen better looking livestock.
-------------------------> If: average companion strength > 50:
------------------------------> Fuel Guy: ...but they do look sturdy. Throw in 100 caps so I can buy some cosmetics, and you got a deal. (-3 companions, -100 caps.)
-------------------------> Else:
-----------------------------> Fuel Guy: I'll take them anyway. And 500 caps. And you better have 500 more next time I see you. (-500 caps) Quest complete.

----------> MC: I seriously only have 500 caps. There must be something I can do.
---------------> Fuel Guy: Maybe. Maybe. There's a family that owes me money. I know where they are, but I've been enjoying thinking of them shivering and terrified, waiting for me to show up. One man. One woman. Two boys. Two girls. Show me you got a spine and we can deal. Take this backpack. Behead them and bring their heads to me.
--------------------> Accept: Kill family. Quest successful. Earn "Butcher" perk. "Everybody's uneasy around you."
---------------------------Cons: Higher prices at stores. Nightclub dancers less likely to approach. Guests and Slaves start with twenty less reputation than before.
---------------------------Pros: Adds +5 damage to attacks. Guests and Slaves start with 20 more submission than before.
---------------------------Pro/Con? Dom and Isabel start referring to you as "Butcher" instead of your name.

Part 3:
Return to Underground.
You ride with the fuel truck back to Underground. As you approach the gates, the guards cheer your arrival. The truck continues to the generator yard, and you head for Isabel's.
Isabel: Damn fine work. Damn fine. I do have a problem though.
MC: What's that?
Isabel: You haven't actually been rewarded yet, have you?
MC: I've been hoping you'd remember me eventually.
Isabel: If you aren't naked and in my bed in the next five minutes, I might get angry.
MC gets sucked/fucked/ridden to three orgasms with gifs/videos. The night continues, MC's energy slowly dropping from full to zero as he's fucked unconscious.

Following morning --
Isabel: I didn't expect much, but you are pretty fun in the sack. *She hands you an apple for breakfast, the first apple you've seen since the bombs dropped.*
Isabel: I have a business matter to decide on. I could use your input.
MC: I'm all ears.
Isabel: This whole scrape has shown me that I can't be a pushover around Dom anymore. This shitshow was his making... not on purpose, just bad planning. We can't have bad planning in this wasteland. He got complacent and fucked this up.
Isabel: I could have a serious talk with him when he recovers a bit. I doubt he'll be so rigid while he's in a hospital bed. It could be a real wakeup call for him. Or, maybe his time is over. I don't want to hurt him, we've been together for a long time, but I can't have this happening again.
MC:
1----> Let Dom resume his position.
----------> MC: He was capable before. He can be again.
----------> Isabel: He really was great in the beginning... I'll talk with him.
----------> Later Dom recovers. Dom: I appreciate you bailing us out. It shows real commitment.
Dom: Isabel made it clear that I'm to blame for this, and she's right. I got careless, but I'm back in full force.
Dom: I'd like to keep you on our team; make you a made man. For a deal, I only want 10% of your prostitutes' income, and it's strictly to pay for security. I'm not making a profit on this. We'll keep your women safe. It's one less thing you have to worry about and your girls are good for business. Check in with me from time to time when you have a bit of champaign and we can catch up. Sound good? (Dom hands you six bullets whenever you party with him.)

2----> Let me take over.
----------> MC: I've proven I can handle the worst this city has to offer. Let me take over.
----------> Isabel: You aren't gonna run the show. You stay under me. Sometimes literally.
----------> MC: That sounds interesting.
----------> Isabel: I'll make it worth your while. I know you got whores. You've been around. Has anybody ever fucked you that well?
----------> MC: I'm still not sure I can get my legs working well enough to walk out of here.
----------> Isabel: Good. You take over Dom's prostitution ring. I'll give you the keys to the brothel he built, but never used.
----------> Isabel: It needs serious refurbishing. I have no idea why he favors "street walkers" over a nice bed and a building.
----------> Isabel: You better treat those ladies right. Come to me if you need relief. Don't corner somebody like Dom did.
-------------- Opens Brothel for making money. Isabel on tap for sex scenes (Always ends with MC getting fucked silly.)
-------------- Dom recovers and leaves the city indefinitely (possibly to be encountered later).

3----> You need to run this, Isabel.
----------> MC: You know how this city started and you found the right guy to fix the fuel problem. You're capable. Run it yourself.
----------> Isabel: Take over properly? All of it?
----------> MC: I can help keep your mind clear.
----------> Isabel: I will need relaxation on a regular basis... But...
----------> MC: But what?
----------> Isabel: I'm not big on this prostitution thing Dom got going. I know it's going to happen anyway and offering some protection helps these poor women, but I still don't like it. Most of them don't have a choice in the matter and that's bad. It's one thing if you like getting laid, so you make money on it. It's another if you gotta get fucked by some unwashed brute for food.
----------> MC: So focus the city on something else.
----------> Isabel: Like what? Booze? Tobacco?
----------> MC: I mean, yeah. The booze out there is mostly moonshine garbage. Make proper, quality stuff. Open a casino. Roll cigars. There's plenty of vices that aren't sex related.
----------> Isabel: It could work. I'll have to keep the streets open for hookers though... but yeah. I think you're on to something.
----------> Isabel: I need 40% of your street walker's income for protection. I'll give you a discount on any alcohol we produce though.
--------------- Brewery opens: Sells Isabel's Whiskey (Inventory consumable for drunk effect. Can be used in place of champaign for guest parties.
--------------- Underground store sells: Isabel's Makeup (+5 beauty per use instead of +1 for cosmetics).
--------------- Isabel available for sex. May hand you a box of cigars to sell after encounter.
--------------- Dom recovers and leaves the city indefinitely (possibly to be encountered later).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes