godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
anyone have a working sugarcube command that work the old one i used docent work anymore SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].skills = ['gardener','woodcraft','scavenger','shopkeeper','cook','doctor']

Reactions: Asriel98

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
anyone have a working sugarcube command that work the old one i used docent work anymore SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].skills = ['gardener','woodcraft','scavenger','shopkeeper','cook','doctor']
This still should work. Just dont be in npc view where you can talk to her. If that case you need to replace slaves[0] with tmpGirl

godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
This still should work. Just dont be in npc view where you can talk to her. If that case you need to replace slaves[0] with tmpGirl
i tested that it didn't work even in the master bedroom to the forest and etc. it docent work for me for some reason

ofir666

Oct 2, 2018
I use this. You talk to the girl. then she can be affected. leave her dialog only after you finish your alterations.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.tmpGirl.skills= [ "woodcraft" ]

Reactions: Asriel98

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
v0.28a (online)

View attachment 3185641
I have never met wolves in the forest. Is it just my bad luck?

First of all you need a bow. Then go hunting in forest and there is random chance you find wolves instead of deer.

When the the text about fullmoon appears you can find bonus wolves if you collect wood, berries or mushrooms in the forest (and have a bow) Also improved chance of getting wolf when hunting. At least that's the idea...

Otherwise it's just bad luck and/or bugs in the code .... :p

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Only Guests can be companions.
If a slave's Relationship is high enough, Release the slave and they will ask to stay (and will move the Guest House).
So they have to be guests set as companions for Negan to recognize that you've got them ?

EDIT: Negan recognized when I had them as companions, but he didn't actually take them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

Buldozer

Mar 4, 2019
Dev should definitely tone down time consumption. There are many excessive "addhour" and "addmins" literally at every passage.
For example: walk to the forest - 1 hour, clicking "pick up berries" - 1 hour, than there is a "addmins 60" function that takes an hour for a second time. Simply moving inside buildings or areas can take hours.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I just found this game and I'm enjoying it. I just got to the part where I stole the car from Negan/the Sanctuary and all my companions were abandoned to die. Seeing as how I put people I liked, I reloaded and decided to get people I did not care about. I have noticed that all the raiders/bandits I capture have much higher strength than anyone in my camp, which is fine.

The issue I'm having now is I want to replace my companions with strictly male bandits/raiders I captured and I want to know if there is a quicker way to boost the relationships to 100?

Karle94

Jan 9, 2019
Talking, working out together, showering together, give gifts and sex. That's how relationship stats are raised. That or using the console and changing the relationship values there.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes