LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.28c (online)

Nop. Need from exact moment when you see that error
Note to self: Detach DevTools window and place it in second monitor, when available.

v0.28c (online)

In current session game settings I have:
Volume0
Background sound enabledOff
Background volume0

But these clips start with a burst of audio:
<source src="images/actions/Blair/basement/dp/1.mp4" type="video/mp4">
<source src="images/actions/Blair/basement/anal/anal.mp4" type="video/mp4">

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
v0.28c (online)

Note to self: Detach DevTools window and place it in second monitor, when available.

v0.28c (online)

In current session game settings I have:
Volume0
Background sound enabledOff
Background volume0

But these clips start with a burst of audio:
<source src="images/actions/Blair/basement/dp/1.mp4" type="video/mp4">
<source src="images/actions/Blair/basement/anal/anal.mp4" type="video/mp4">
Start and after few miliseconds sounds stops?

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
"Yes!!! That was/is/ will be my intent. As its post apocalyptic world, I dont want MC to get too comfortable. Spoiler. I intend to kill also one of the main characters BUT I dont want to do it before MC has a chance to spend some time with him, not sex, but rather just getting closer."

The Blondes/Negan quest requirement for them to be added as companions while purging 50% of guest house (forever banishing 1/2 your guest, family, worker characters) and all the brutal work of developing those characters, your cities economy and basically deleting half your city, characters, wives, children, companions etc is a total failure in logic. An a game ruiner, period.

#1 Your guest house has a limited amount of rooms that only children from the nursey can be added.

A player spend hours adding guest --> companions, workers and wives that accrue skills. You have a "wedding ring" what is the use of that if Dev is forcing people to basically choose, add your harem of females, then spend weeks, months building them up, raising stats only to what - kick them out to make room for 4 temp slaves? Makes zero sense.

First off, Slaves are not guests. Only guests can be made companions. what is the point of having a wife (Blair) and 12 mistresses that with the lastest update you can marry!!! Then be forced to what... kick them out of the house back to slave quarters, never ever to be able to enter. Because there is a limited slot of # of people you can add, which I believe as I jotted it down was 25 max people player can actually assign to house.

What happens at v.28c update points when you have a full house of 35 inhabitants like 15 children that essential now anyone you kick out or put to slave quarters can never ever again be guests because your children now block the limit.

So a player must now ditch wives that built up stats and run their city, village, or that of a few seelect 'companions' (your RPG party, crew that you built up experience and strength - back to slaves, aka males now worthless, must kick out.

Earlier with your companions, early in game being killed was a nice touch for story and game. Here in this updates 100+ hours invested in, is just a failure of Dev poorly imposing their will either to cover incompetence in adding other challenges anbd essentially erasing, wiping out all the people bakc to ground zero again in the worst way possible.

Vincent a story character getting killed (obviously that is who Dev means in prior recent message) is fine. He is NPC story character related to Blair your first wife.

But again to say "yea player, you now grinded hardcore to build up your city/guesthouse of wives, mistress/workers and armed battle-party companions, guards etc, and I am going to force and make you kickout" 14 of your guests[I have 35+ in house, including children who each take up a slot limit].

So then player is screwed with not enough guards, companions, works and wives... for 4 lousy 'quest slaves' that are embarassing replacements that break 100% realism or story.

Why would I do that? Why would any player think this is a wise or desirable decision for rpg, vn or story play. Totally ruined to the point I feel like I may have just waited my time.

Right now I would say... um no I guess that's end, the apocalypse. Wiping 4 early guests via a tragic fight early in game when a player did not even have really too much time to lose a grind investment was ok, not bad and good for story.

Having an unnatural wipe of half your household, literally in my case to fit a building limit quote of 21 (+4 stupid temporary slave girls) = 25, just to add the girls as companions is just so poor.

And again logic, only guests can be made into companions from day 1 in game. Slaves cannot be made into companions. So dev expects players to kick out half of their guests: wives/skilled workers (mostly), battle-party companions and children for 4 super temp whores you are going to buy, wash up and then trade to some douche you just met named Negan.

Are you kidding. No thanks. So as a player who thought this game in last update pre-v0.28 was stellar, I see two options:

1. wait for Dev in next update to correct the logic and just allow player to trade the slaves without literally destroying his household ("so players don't get comfortable" - total 100% copout - compensating for failure to design and move forward the game, I and another poster on forum already gave great advice). This is quasi-wipe equivalent of saying "hey saved games don't work, you must lose 50% of all your progress and start over.. to please some NPC named Negan."

Because I have no choice but to basically destroy my city: won't have enough food to feed mouths, my shop is now useless. Without the guards, skilled works and companions in any combo I already did a major grind to develop, my city is dead. And so is my will to play further.

Just some honest feedback.

As a test, I have like 12-15 children. Before that I reached the 25 limit with needed workers (I even have - amount of food to barely feed slaves and guests, which is supplanted by sales from my city shop = balanced good).

So I have to kick out half my guests, who due to limit are now reduce to slaves, basically most of my wives/and or children who can never return. I tried to balance the # of slaves feed vs killed.

You would think the 'relationship' and 'submission' stats = loyalty, security of course. Nope meaningless, now. Because "I want to create and ruin open sandbox and incur fascism aka force, zero freewill" on player to render any sort of loyalty and reciprocation invalid, you are supposed to just rape, kill everyone. The whole point of these stats or building a city, world-building, the initial design and goal/grind is betrayed. With this simple move by dev forcing placing to dismantle their household signficantly by half and betraying all characters and players is ridiculous. The actual game mechanic and basic story is revoked.

If you want player to be a total malicious asshole, then why even have a wife, wives, children and in this latest update an added wedding ring? What purpose does it or the whole "Relationship" stat serve. Nothing. Pure nihilism betrayal by dev to ruin a game. That is how serious this latest development to accomodate some douche named "Nevan." Seriously a bad joke.

How to fix? Well.. make a update simply removing the nonsensical illogical requirement for the temp 4 blonde slaves to be forced into your only household as guest > companions. That simple. The worst choice ever.

I am not going regrind, I supect likewise most other will say "WTF" not going to do that and spend countless hours building new characters from scratch, having to regrind for money, resources. You figure you build a city, guards, strong battle-ready companions etc. Is your city and guests aka mostly female wives, mistresses and children safe??? Apparently not!! The Dev themself just raided and destroyed your economy, 1/2 your wives, children, everything for 4 stupid temp slaves in a trade - totally unrealistic, unnatural and irrational.

Basic math ruined.
Guests:35(No free beds; Fully built)
Slaves:18(3 free cells; Can build 9 more)

So lastly as a test example/walkthrough

This is the scenario players will have to go through to accomplish this quest and at the same ERASE/DISCARD all their actual progress, characters, wives, family, companions to a ridiculous significant game-ruining degree that breaks all logic, rationality, realism and finally motivation to play further (and certainly regrind), betraying player, progress and story setup thus far.

First, I will save game and then move all my children to slave quarters - WAIT??? I can't do that. I have 8 street slaves + 6 other permanent planned slaves = 14 + the 4 stupid temp slaves = 18 current slaves. OK I have 3 open cells. Can build 9 more.

So 12 open. I have about 12 children and several more on way. So around 37 in house I suspect. Anyway let just say there is a hard limit for guesthouse, which there isn't because you can always addunlimited children who are moved to house when reached adulthood..

So now I have to (just for this stupid 4 blonde quest!!!) have to buld 9 more cells - total unnatural and ruins the feel of graducally building cells as needs. But no I have immediately build 9 cells just for 4 temp slaves to accomodate 4 temp slave girls so I can move them to house to then add them as 'companions' and then immediately visit Nevan and get rid of them!!

35 - 12 children = 23. SH*T so ye then #1 All my children to-date in-game are now either destined to be my slaves (WTF) or kicked out entirely of my city forever. YEAA so appealing and desirable because Dev wants to eliminate frewill and reality and force player to "non-comfortable" and a total dickhead making a farce of any loyalty (relationship stats, submission) and in REALITY motivation to even play - are you serious. Who made this idea Bill Gates, Markus Zuckerberg, Geoge Soros, Klaus Schwab, Xi Chinping?? WTHF.

OK so that's 2 open slots. OK, time to get rid of your doctor or your shopkeeper or 2 of your wives, guards, companions.

PS. Really what was the point of all the group workouts and bother of raising STR stats, or the happy stats when now 1/2 my house is banished and can no longer use those stats as slaves or worse just kicked out of city because now i can't keep up with food for everyone. :/

OK I will do... and then make the trade. .

- spend a game week just hard grinding sleep, build build build shower nap sleep, repeat and making all the extra cells. Check.

Status: 12 free cells now open. [Skip time - absolutely no reason to further develop grind/develop relationships when it means nothing and I will be reducing them to slaves and prior grind is now meaningless] [Esperanza wants to fuck in my "wait an hour" marathon... skip.. what's the point, she is one i will likely have to kick out of my guesthouse AND city/slave quarters because too much tax now on food and i can only have 8 lousy gardeners, and slaves can only be gardeners or street hookers that yield no food]

# of my children = 9 adults in guest house. 3 in nursery ready for house but no room now..

Moved 9 children to slave cells. Oh SH*t this is even worse because now I have 3 less slots to get rid of 3 more crucial guest staff/skilled workers. anished the 3 other remianing full-up maxed slave cells.

After these 12, # of Guests remaining in house = Free beds left: 2

Wait? That is basically 1/2 my house, only 3 gardeners (non-slave), the doctor, shopkeeper, 1 lousy guard and 3 previous companions (plus a handful of my wives - nevermind the children at all, right unrealistic nihilism stupidity)

And I still have to get rid of 2 to accomodate, for 1 day, 4 temp slave girls that mean zip, zilch, zero. Yea great story/rpg. :(

WAIT. 1 more moved. Sh*t!
Basement Slave cells = Free rooms left: 0
Guesthouse Free beds left: 3

Seriously, so this means I have to get rid of 1 of my actual slaves too for these 4 dumb blondes? Done. Scratch all that work, tossed to the curb never to be seen aver again. An grind hour of my life for nothing - literally nothing - no story, no justification, just waste.. Nihilistic erasure - an insult to a player. (Thank goodness I saved my game, maybe Dev will choose to fix this dumb companion requirement, or maybe not? If not goodbyeee. Hope so with my case here).

Done. WAIT ARGGGG. Oh now I have to grind the "fake relationship" stat for each blonde up to approx > 50 even be able to add them to house!!! Some relationship right?? Only to make them a copmpanion and then get rid of them too. Unbelievable design/logic fail. Relationship stat = NULL. Polar opposite meaning of its dictionary term meaning~

(Be back in 1 more grind hour just to get up for no special believable reason...)

OK Done. Move the 4 blonde temp garbage slaves to guest house, added as companions. Traded to Negan.

OK, so let's see.

1) I then of course only had 4 open guest house slots. That means. I could only choose 4 of my children - the rest useless trash. I can now barely feed them, or not really. I have 2 choices, turn my daughters into street whores or 'let them go' - Then WTF once the point of brutally grinding to have these children (most players 9-12 to be disposed), then spend hours working up thweir relationship, worker skills etc. Because I have no choice but to let them go. Erased. An insult to players.

Just as bad are the other long-term wives/skilled workers and even 1 slave similarly I had to grind and let go. What a jokle. I carefully selected specific guest women for their skills, the whole game up to this point developing their skills and specific craft to barely manage a running economy, food/farm/hunting quota and shop!!! All gone.

No excuse, worst game design decision and flaw I have encountered. And player who actual played any sort of story-driven RPG or RPG would be appalled.

I sincerely hope that the developer decided to release an update removing ths compnaion/house purge requirement. No one like to grind for no reason. The early game "story scene kill" of 4 actual companions was well-placed nothing of any extreme grind loss and fit story.

This does not it is an outright folly that ruins the game and worst decision ever on all levels.

I really can't believe it. Consider this a bug report and fatal update. I will wait a few till a next update/fix if there is one and try my old save to see if there is option to not add 4 blonde slaves to companions and other fixes. And if not, for me it's GAME OVER permanent. Hope this whole detailed "walkthrough" of the 4 blonde/Negan fiasco helps.
:(

So what will I do next. I will out of curiousity see next update, load up game check requirements for Negan guest. I am just going to guess nothing will change or be fixed. If it is well, not a big deal because it was one update choice and very bad game-ruing choice, totally unecessary. If not well that tells me it's Game Over. Delete move on.

I've played lot of VN, RPG and classic role-playing computer games. I love stats and building a city, characters pool like "post-apocalyptic simulation" with a natural narrative. It was start here up until v0.28a. Ruined in v0.28c like an atom bomb dropped on the game. There is of course also the possibility that v0.28d or v.029 could resolve this problem super-easily: just remove the requirement for players to have to add 4 temporary and meaningly 4 blonde slaves from having to be added as 'companions' (via guest house) to direct REALISTIC AND GAME LOGICAL deliverance to Negan. Simple. Will it happen, time will tell. Time is precious, to disregard it is betrayal to player and folly.

On the bright side, this can be fixed very easily. It is not the apocalpyse for a mistake in update. But this design choice is apocalpytic imo - fatal, a game ruiner and end for this if it stands and 4 lousy temporary slaves and a douche named Negan reek this much havoc. Who in their right mind would say, ok, let me destroy my household, my city, my economy, my wives and children (and all the work) for 4 slave whores, Negan, Dom and Isabel, 15 cans of fuel (for not even yourself to zero profit or rewrd, only severe loss!) like a total bitch cuck :( Think about that, please. Unbelievable.
Too long didn't read :(

Reactions: TheHighlander

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Start and after few miliseconds sounds stops?
Sorry, I do not have a feel for how long a few milliseconds are. I'll say: A moment of sound at start of clip, like the browser said "oh sh*t" and hit mute. Happens each time these clips run.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
"Yes!!! That was/is/ will be my intent. As its post apocalyptic world, I dont want MC to get too comfortable. Spoiler. I intend to kill also one of the main characters BUT I dont want to do it before MC has a chance to spend some time with him, not sex, but rather just getting closer."

The Blondes/Negan quest requirement for them to be added as companions while purging 50% of guest house (forever banishing 1/2 your guest, family, worker characters) and all the brutal work of developing those characters, your cities economy and basically deleting half your city, characters, wives, children, companions etc is a total failure in logic. An a game ruiner, period.

#1 Your guest house has a limited amount of rooms that only children from the nursey can be added.

A player spend hours adding guest --> companions, workers and wives that accrue skills. You have a "wedding ring" what is the use of that if Dev is forcing people to basically choose, add your harem of females, then spend weeks, months building them up, raising stats only to what - kick them out to make room for 4 temp slaves? Makes zero sense.

First off, Slaves are not guests. Only guests can be made companions. what is the point of having a wife (Blair) and 12 mistresses that with the lastest update you can marry!!! Then be forced to what... kick them out of the house back to slave quarters, never ever to be able to enter. Because there is a limited slot of # of people you can add, which I believe as I jotted it down was 25 max people player can actually assign to house.

What happens at v.28c update points when you have a full house of 35 inhabitants like 15 children that essential now anyone you kick out or put to slave quarters can never ever again be guests because your children now block the limit.

So a player must now ditch wives that built up stats and run their city, village, or that of a few seelect 'companions' (your RPG party, crew that you built up experience and strength - back to slaves, aka males now worthless, must kick out.

Earlier with your companions, early in game being killed was a nice touch for story and game. Here in this updates 100+ hours invested in, is just a failure of Dev poorly imposing their will either to cover incompetence in adding other challenges anbd essentially erasing, wiping out all the people bakc to ground zero again in the worst way possible.

Vincent a story character getting killed (obviously that is who Dev means in prior recent message) is fine. He is NPC story character related to Blair your first wife.

But again to say "yea player, you now grinded hardcore to build up your city/guesthouse of wives, mistress/workers and armed battle-party companions, guards etc, and I am going to force and make you kickout" 14 of your guests[I have 35+ in house, including children who each take up a slot limit].

So then player is screwed with not enough guards, companions, works and wives... for 4 lousy 'quest slaves' that are embarassing replacements that break 100% realism or story.

Why would I do that? Why would any player think this is a wise or desirable decision for rpg, vn or story play. Totally ruined to the point I feel like I may have just waited my time.

Right now I would say... um no I guess that's end, the apocalypse. Wiping 4 early guests via a tragic fight early in game when a player did not even have really too much time to lose a grind investment was ok, not bad and good for story.

Having an unnatural wipe of half your household, literally in my case to fit a building limit quote of 21 (+4 stupid temporary slave girls) = 25, just to add the girls as companions is just so poor.

And again logic, only guests can be made into companions from day 1 in game. Slaves cannot be made into companions. So dev expects players to kick out half of their guests: wives/skilled workers (mostly), battle-party companions and children for 4 super temp whores you are going to buy, wash up and then trade to some douche you just met named Negan.

Are you kidding. No thanks. So as a player who thought this game in last update pre-v0.28 was stellar, I see two options:

1. wait for Dev in next update to correct the logic and just allow player to trade the slaves without literally destroying his household ("so players don't get comfortable" - total 100% copout - compensating for failure to design and move forward the game, I and another poster on forum already gave great advice). This is quasi-wipe equivalent of saying "hey saved games don't work, you must lose 50% of all your progress and start over.. to please some NPC named Negan."

Because I have no choice but to basically destroy my city: won't have enough food to feed mouths, my shop is now useless. Without the guards, skilled works and companions in any combo I already did a major grind to develop, my city is dead. And so is my will to play further.

Just some honest feedback.

As a test, I have like 12-15 children. Before that I reached the 25 limit with needed workers (I even have - amount of food to barely feed slaves and guests, which is supplanted by sales from my city shop = balanced good).

So I have to kick out half my guests, who due to limit are now reduce to slaves, basically most of my wives/and or children who can never return. I tried to balance the # of slaves feed vs killed.

You would think the 'relationship' and 'submission' stats = loyalty, security of course. Nope meaningless, now. Because "I want to create and ruin open sandbox and incur fascism aka force, zero freewill" on player to render any sort of loyalty and reciprocation invalid, you are supposed to just rape, kill everyone. The whole point of these stats or building a city, world-building, the initial design and goal/grind is betrayed. With this simple move by dev forcing placing to dismantle their household signficantly by half and betraying all characters and players is ridiculous. The actual game mechanic and basic story is revoked.

If you want player to be a total malicious asshole, then why even have a wife, wives, children and in this latest update an added wedding ring? What purpose does it or the whole "Relationship" stat serve. Nothing. Pure nihilism betrayal by dev to ruin a game. That is how serious this latest development to accomodate some douche named "Nevan." Seriously a bad joke.

How to fix? Well.. make a update simply removing the nonsensical illogical requirement for the temp 4 blonde slaves to be forced into your only household as guest > companions. That simple. The worst choice ever.

I am not going regrind, I supect likewise most other will say "WTF" not going to do that and spend countless hours building new characters from scratch, having to regrind for money, resources. You figure you build a city, guards, strong battle-ready companions etc. Is your city and guests aka mostly female wives, mistresses and children safe??? Apparently not!! The Dev themself just raided and destroyed your economy, 1/2 your wives, children, everything for 4 stupid temp slaves in a trade - totally unrealistic, unnatural and irrational.

Basic math ruined.
Guests:35(No free beds; Fully built)
Slaves:18(3 free cells; Can build 9 more)

So lastly as a test example/walkthrough

This is the scenario players will have to go through to accomplish this quest and at the same ERASE/DISCARD all their actual progress, characters, wives, family, companions to a ridiculous significant game-ruining degree that breaks all logic, rationality, realism and finally motivation to play further (and certainly regrind), betraying player, progress and story setup thus far.

First, I will save game and then move all my children to slave quarters - WAIT??? I can't do that. I have 8 street slaves + 6 other permanent planned slaves = 14 + the 4 stupid temp slaves = 18 current slaves. OK I have 3 open cells. Can build 9 more.

So 12 open. I have about 12 children and several more on way. So around 37 in house I suspect. Anyway let just say there is a hard limit for guesthouse, which there isn't because you can always addunlimited children who are moved to house when reached adulthood..

So now I have to (just for this stupid 4 blonde quest!!!) have to buld 9 more cells - total unnatural and ruins the feel of graducally building cells as needs. But no I have immediately build 9 cells just for 4 temp slaves to accomodate 4 temp slave girls so I can move them to house to then add them as 'companions' and then immediately visit Nevan and get rid of them!!

35 - 12 children = 23. SH*T so ye then #1 All my children to-date in-game are now either destined to be my slaves (WTF) or kicked out entirely of my city forever. YEAA so appealing and desirable because Dev wants to eliminate frewill and reality and force player to "non-comfortable" and a total dickhead making a farce of any loyalty (relationship stats, submission) and in REALITY motivation to even play - are you serious. Who made this idea Bill Gates, Markus Zuckerberg, Geoge Soros, Klaus Schwab, Xi Chinping?? WTHF.

OK so that's 2 open slots. OK, time to get rid of your doctor or your shopkeeper or 2 of your wives, guards, companions.

PS. Really what was the point of all the group workouts and bother of raising STR stats, or the happy stats when now 1/2 my house is banished and can no longer use those stats as slaves or worse just kicked out of city because now i can't keep up with food for everyone. :/

OK I will do... and then make the trade. .

- spend a game week just hard grinding sleep, build build build shower nap sleep, repeat and making all the extra cells. Check.

Status: 12 free cells now open. [Skip time - absolutely no reason to further develop grind/develop relationships when it means nothing and I will be reducing them to slaves and prior grind is now meaningless] [Esperanza wants to fuck in my "wait an hour" marathon... skip.. what's the point, she is one i will likely have to kick out of my guesthouse AND city/slave quarters because too much tax now on food and i can only have 8 lousy gardeners, and slaves can only be gardeners or street hookers that yield no food]

# of my children = 9 adults in guest house. 3 in nursery ready for house but no room now..

Moved 9 children to slave cells. Oh SH*t this is even worse because now I have 3 less slots to get rid of 3 more crucial guest staff/skilled workers. anished the 3 other remianing full-up maxed slave cells.

After these 12, # of Guests remaining in house = Free beds left: 2

Wait? That is basically 1/2 my house, only 3 gardeners (non-slave), the doctor, shopkeeper, 1 lousy guard and 3 previous companions (plus a handful of my wives - nevermind the children at all, right unrealistic nihilism stupidity)

And I still have to get rid of 2 to accomodate, for 1 day, 4 temp slave girls that mean zip, zilch, zero. Yea great story/rpg. :(

WAIT. 1 more moved. Sh*t!
Basement Slave cells = Free rooms left: 0
Guesthouse Free beds left: 3

Seriously, so this means I have to get rid of 1 of my actual slaves too for these 4 dumb blondes? Done. Scratch all that work, tossed to the curb never to be seen aver again. An grind hour of my life for nothing - literally nothing - no story, no justification, just waste.. Nihilistic erasure - an insult to a player. (Thank goodness I saved my game, maybe Dev will choose to fix this dumb companion requirement, or maybe not? If not goodbyeee. Hope so with my case here).

Done. WAIT ARGGGG. Oh now I have to grind the "fake relationship" stat for each blonde up to approx > 50 even be able to add them to house!!! Some relationship right?? Only to make them a copmpanion and then get rid of them too. Unbelievable design/logic fail. Relationship stat = NULL. Polar opposite meaning of its dictionary term meaning~

(Be back in 1 more grind hour just to get up for no special believable reason...)

OK Done. Move the 4 blonde temp garbage slaves to guest house, added as companions. Traded to Negan.

OK, so let's see.

1) I then of course only had 4 open guest house slots. That means. I could only choose 4 of my children - the rest useless trash. I can now barely feed them, or not really. I have 2 choices, turn my daughters into street whores or 'let them go' - Then WTF once the point of brutally grinding to have these children (most players 9-12 to be disposed), then spend hours working up thweir relationship, worker skills etc. Because I have no choice but to let them go. Erased. An insult to players.

Just as bad are the other long-term wives/skilled workers and even 1 slave similarly I had to grind and let go. What a jokle. I carefully selected specific guest women for their skills, the whole game up to this point developing their skills and specific craft to barely manage a running economy, food/farm/hunting quota and shop!!! All gone.

No excuse, worst game design decision and flaw I have encountered. And player who actual played any sort of story-driven RPG or RPG would be appalled.

I sincerely hope that the developer decided to release an update removing ths compnaion/house purge requirement. No one like to grind for no reason. The early game "story scene kill" of 4 actual companions was well-placed nothing of any extreme grind loss and fit story.

This does not it is an outright folly that ruins the game and worst decision ever on all levels.

I really can't believe it. Consider this a bug report and fatal update. I will wait a few till a next update/fix if there is one and try my old save to see if there is option to not add 4 blonde slaves to companions and other fixes. And if not, for me it's GAME OVER permanent. Hope this whole detailed "walkthrough" of the 4 blonde/Negan fiasco helps.
:(

So what will I do next. I will out of curiousity see next update, load up game check requirements for Negan guest. I am just going to guess nothing will change or be fixed. If it is well, not a big deal because it was one update choice and very bad game-ruing choice, totally unecessary. If not well that tells me it's Game Over. Delete move on.

I've played lot of VN, RPG and classic role-playing computer games. I love stats and building a city, characters pool like "post-apocalyptic simulation" with a natural narrative. It was start here up until v0.28a. Ruined in v0.28c like an atom bomb dropped on the game. There is of course also the possibility that v0.28d or v.029 could resolve this problem super-easily: just remove the requirement for players to have to add 4 temporary and meaningly 4 blonde slaves from having to be added as 'companions' (via guest house) to direct REALISTIC AND GAME LOGICAL deliverance to Negan. Simple. Will it happen, time will tell. Time is precious, to disregard it is betrayal to player and folly.

On the bright side, this can be fixed very easily. It is not the apocalpyse for a mistake in update. But this design choice is apocalpytic imo - fatal, a game ruiner and end for this if it stands and 4 lousy temporary slaves and a douche named Negan reek this much havoc. Who in their right mind would say, ok, let me destroy my household, my city, my economy, my wives and children (and all the work) for 4 slave whores, Negan, Dom and Isabel, 15 cans of fuel (for not even yourself to zero profit or rewrd, only severe loss!) like a total bitch cuck :( Think about that, please. Unbelievable.
I will reread your message later fully but look like almost 1/3 of that is complaining about slaves not able to get added as companions. This is already adressed and I will probably add change in 0.29 that you can add slaves as companions too. Only thing is that they wont help you fight. Also, if their submission will be low, later will add some events that while traveling, they might try to escape

abadone1

Dec 14, 2023
When will I be able to build my own brothel for the freed slave whores I have made? The Slave whores they can stay on the streets, but I would like my Freed whores to work in a brothel same as you have greenhouse for the gardeners.

Also would like tips on how to gain the traits for 'cumslut' ect.

Love the game BTW, awsome work. please keep it growing and not abandon it.

Reactions: Tektron

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
v0.28c (online)

1. Should (and why is) my PC be allowed to capture before he has discovered the basement?
2. Should (and why is) my PC be getting a morning/moon notice about glowing mushrooms when there is no pregnant slave and Vincent has not mentioned them yet?
1. In what event you can capture?
2. Sounds like a bug. Will add additional check
1. is ttyrkes problem. But at least you should be able to talk to strange girls ...
2. might be on me. No, I don't have any checks to see if the mushrooms appears "too early" Might add checks later between the christmas ham and porrige... :mad: But I believe in a curios hero that thinks
- "What a strange mushroom! Can be handy later on...."

The same goes for wolves and their pelts. Or have the hero heard about potential uses for wolves pelts before? :geek:

Have a merry *whatever it's called in your culture*!

Reactions: LizJ and GamerDaddy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
When will I be able to build my own brothel for the freed slave whores I have made? The Slave whores they can stay on the streets, but I would like my Freed whores to work in a brothel same as you have greenhouse for the gardeners.

Also would like tips on how to gain the traits for 'cumslut' ect.

Love the game BTW, awsome work. please keep it growing and not abandon it.
As for brothel I am postpoting it as much as I can because there are already other brothel games BUT at one point I'll add it. Probably before that you might need to get rid of Dom and build it in Underground city OR maybe in your own settlement BUT Dom might go after you. Haven't decided or though about that much yet.

Reactions: Tektron

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
The same goes for wolves and their pelts. Or have the hero heard about potential uses for wolves pelts before? :geek:
If "potential uses" implies "Octavia", then no. I meet wolves while exploring, and receive the morning moon note/hint about wolves, before I meet her.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Personally, I just didn't bother with the Negan quest after that. I loaded my save from before I went out with my four peole and just played around. If I'm going to lose a ton of my people because the creator likes The Walking Dead too much, I might as well just not progress, or just stop playing altogether.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes