Tektron

Aug 14, 2018
As for brothel I am postpoting it as much as I can because there are already other brothel games BUT at one point I'll add it. Probably before that you might need to get rid of Dom and build it in Underground city OR maybe in your own settlement BUT Dom might go after you. Haven't decided or though about that much yet.
... why not both ...? Like wirh higher profit in the city while a brothel in the countryside simply gives way less profit, like in RL? But also lower risk?

Reactions: ttyrke

Tektron

Aug 14, 2018
Personally, I just didn't bother with the Negan quest after that. I loaded my save from before I went out with my four peole and just played around. If I'm going to lose a ton of my people because the creator likes The Walking Dead too much, I might as well just not progress, or just stop playing altogether.
For people who see it like this, a possible quest to rescue the girls later might be an idea. Or to rebuy them. I mean, more options and ways to play the game are never wrong.

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
If "potential uses" implies "Octavia", then no. I meet wolves while exploring, and receive the morning moon note/hint about wolves, before I meet her.
Miscommunication; We are in a world where there is a shortage of everything. So we gather, either for own use or trade. So if the hero gets a pelt of any kind of animal, glass, plastic or strange mushrom he kowns it has a potential value to someone.

So with "potential use" I mean pelts can be used for something... Whatever you know of Octavia or not.

Last edited:

cgaduck

Jul 5, 2018
i don't know if you have plans for the underground fight club yet but I wondered if, rather than linking it purely to stats, it could be more of a rock-paper-scissors affair. Put yourself, a companion, or maybe slave in the tournament. Win 3 round for the fight and move on to the next opponent. Win 3 fights and you are up against the title holder for that level. Depending who is fighting, yourself for bets or prize money, companion or slave are taken as the prize. Swapping out Rock Paper Scissors for moves more akin to Ultimate surrender and catfighting cutpunt-facesit-fingering or the likes could be fun. It could still be linked to stamina and strength with regards to how much damage a move does, so some one with high stamina may survive several more bad hands than their opponent. Plenty of scope for it to be F/F or F/M or M/M although its starting to look like a game all of its own Underground Apocalyptic XXX Wrestling UAXXXW :KEK:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
i don't know if you have plans for the underground fight club yet but I wondered if, rather than linking it purely to stats, it could be more of a rock-paper-scissors affair. Put yourself, a companion, or maybe slave in the tournament. Win 3 round for the fight and move on to the next opponent. Win 3 fights and you are up against the title holder for that level. Depending who is fighting, yourself for bets or prize money, companion or slave are taken as the prize. Swapping out Rock Paper Scissors for moves more akin to Ultimate surrender and catfighting cutpunt-facesit-fingering or the likes could be fun. It could still be linked to stamina and strength with regards to how much damage a move does, so some one with high stamina may survive several more bad hands than their opponent. Plenty of scope for it to be F/F or F/M or M/M although its starting to look like a game all of its own Underground Apocalyptic XXX Wrestling UAXXXW :KEK:
Plan is to rework fight cage fully. This was initial release. Plan is to add some random events, add some unique character there, maybe even let your slaves fight, bet, etc. Not sure when tho.

abadone1

Dec 14, 2023
As for brothel I am postpoting it as much as I can because there are already other brothel games BUT at one point I'll add it. Probably before that you might need to get rid of Dom and build it in Underground city OR maybe in your own settlement BUT Dom might go after you. Haven't decided or though about that much yet.
Well I was hoping for rival settlements and battles, side quests of retiving stolen girls etc, opening my own bar stc .. good old westernstyle with a znation/nukacola twist.

Would it not be great after all my hard work to lose a battle for my settlement and have to start again or even turned into a slave myself lol... in saying that would it not be fun if you lost a fight you yourself get r*ped hahaha .. sorry head full of ideas and not a coder ... wish I had spent some time learning code. Love the game.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Well I was hoping for rival settlements and battles, side quests of retiving stolen girls etc, opening my own bar stc .. good old westernstyle with a znation/nukacola twist.

Would it not be great after all my hard work to lose a battle for my settlement and have to start again or even turned into a slave myself lol... in saying that would it not be fun if you lost a fight you yourself get r*ped hahaha .. sorry head full of ideas and not a coder ... wish I had spent some time learning code. Love the game.
That someone enslaves you crossed already my mind. Don't know the right execution for that yet.
I probably would want to add some kind of a small area with few events and your success of escaping would be determined from some variables or something else.

abadone1

Dec 14, 2023
I have a few ideas off the top of my head.
Obv you would lose all rep​
Submission up too​
could set useful ranking, doing scavaging, hunting or even gardening = freedom​
or you could just lose time say 6 month and The reverend could do a nagotiation, random event for your freedom​
or Octavia could free you or organise a challenge fight for your freedom, win = fredom ... lose = another 6 months lost​
or Dom owes you so you get sold to him and earn your freedom through his quests​
or a random 10% chance of escape.​
or as you are a ranked fighter you win several champion fights to be given your freedom, make use of that #1 ranking you gained, and if you don't have #1 then you have to earn that ranking before you can progress to the champion fights for your freedom.​

Just a few thoughts for the pot :)

Much respect though and please do keep up the awesome work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

socjo

Mar 15, 2018
how do i assign a guest to hunt. she has the woodcraft skill and i have extra bows but i can't assign hunting

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
how do i assign a guest to hunt. she has the woodcraft skill and i have extra bows but i can't assign hunting
Did you gave npcs bow? Right under npc name there is "bag" icon. Press on that and you can transfer bow to her/him

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
to be a assigned to hunter the guest must have woodcraft and have a bow in there inventory NOT extra bows in your inventory, you can add bows knifes and gas masks to there inventory by clicking on the little backpack image when you look at there stats

Sinssin

Nov 22, 2022
Played it a couple hours and enjoyed it. I'm sure I'll get downvoted for this, but after the initial gameplay there is "patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only" popping up at like every fucking turn I take. More or less every new thing I see is "patreon content only". Makes it feel like I've played a grindy demo, like geez, played hundreds of games and dozens with patreon content paywall but never where it felt as bad as in this game. Find a new event after seeing same shit 50 times in a row - "turn back ye non-patreon scum!".

Call a spade for a spade and just put it out as a demo and put a price-tag on the actual game if that's the model you want, like what the hell.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Played it a couple hours and enjoyed it. I'm sure I'll get downvoted for this, but after the initial gameplay there is "patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only, patreon content only" popping up at like every fucking turn I take. More or less every new thing I see is "patreon content only". Makes it feel like I've played a grindy demo, like geez, played hundreds of games and dozens with patreon content paywall but never where it felt as bad as in this game. Find a new event after seeing same shit 50 times in a row - "turn back ye non-patreon scum!".

Call a spade for a spade and just put it out as a demo and put a price-tag on the actual game if that's the model you want, like what the hell.
no story content is locked behind the code only thing behind the code is a couple events and some cheats

Sinssin

Nov 22, 2022
no story content is locked behind the code only thing behind the code is a couple events and some cheats
I don't want to say too much since I don't know the exact amount behind the paywall, but I can with absolute certainty that it was more than a couple events. Just naming a couple I saw in the short amount of time I played was dating the farm girl (which is a main character) was locked, there was also some random event with some girl by a waterfall that was locked and besides that there was a couple of options in other events that were blocked. So absolutely more than a couple things.

Or maybe that's it? I find it hard to believe that even though I'm just at the very start of story and already been "blocked" by paywall several times that there won't be any more. Again, since I won't be continuing there'd be no way for me to ascertain this, but it'd sure be surprising if the only paywall content was shows up constantly during the beginning then disappears completely.

However the developer wants to do it is fine, that is entirely his right, but I reiterate that through hundreds of games I've never experienced a paywall that felt so limiting. The available content (judging from the loop I've played so far) is low enough doesn't feel like it should allow any room for paywalling any extra content - thus me stating that it felt like a demo of the gameplay loop and nothing else.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I don't want to say too much since I don't know the exact amount behind the paywall, but I can with absolute certainty that it was more than a couple events. Just naming a couple I saw in the short amount of time I played was dating the farm girl (which is a main character) was locked, there was also some random event with some girl by a waterfall that was locked and besides that there was a couple of options in other events that were blocked. So absolutely more than a couple things.

Or maybe that's it? I find it hard to believe that even though I'm just at the very start of story and already been "blocked" by paywall several times that there won't be any more. Again, since I won't be continuing there'd be no way for me to ascertain this, but it'd sure be surprising if the only paywall content was shows up constantly during the beginning then disappears completely.

However the developer wants to do it is fine, that is entirely his right, but I reiterate that through hundreds of games I've never experienced a paywall that felt so limiting. The available content (judging from the loop I've played so far) is low enough doesn't feel like it should allow any room for paywalling any extra content - thus me stating that it felt like a demo of the gameplay loop and nothing else.
yes blairs date and the waterfall are supporter events (meaning a supporter wrote that event and how it was to go)

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes