Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Got some time to look at advancement, good job :)

Gameplay bug : when a guest is a companion I see no option to free it from the comapnion task (must send it to a cell) and no way to change it's assignement to a job

General gameplay :
- Combat is too hard, at least at start, even with str40/end40 and a knife I'm unable to win a combat
- Prostitude gain is too low compared to the risk. I gain 40caps/day cutting wood, she gains (sometimes) 7 or 8 caps/day

UI:
- We don't see the assignement of guests when we look at the stats ("more info")
- In the inventory transfer with a slave/guest you may replace ">>" and "<<" by ">" and "<", ">>" generaly indicates the transfer of a quantity ( " > >> >| " for 1, some, all)

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017

Gameplay bug : when a guest is a companion I see no option to free it from the comapnion task (must send it to a cell) and no way to change it's assignement to a job
Top left of normal interface shows icons of your companions, with an "x". Click the x. Also, in cheat menu you can de-companion all companions at once.

Combat is quite easy if you have multiple companions equipped with knife. Take out the enemy knife user(s) first, if need be with the gun once you have it.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks, found the de-companion option :)

I personnaly have no problem with combat, I just speak of balance at the start of the game.

I play the online version, does the hunter job works? My hunter does not go out of the guest house and don't get anything (having a bow, a axe and a knife)

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
Any hope for this game to be "family friendly" version
Forget " Family Friendly ", it not supposed to be that way. This is a grim end of world scene so anything go's and if this did happen IRL this is how the world would be. Theres no time to act all family-ish and goody to-shoes. This is war on a world wide front, so kidnapping,rape,beatings,robbery,ambushes and raids should take place within this game and it does, thats why we love this game and will continue too as long as it remains pure and NOT family friendly.

Velrix

Feb 14, 2019
Ouch please rollback the doll face.
You're gone form sexy sex slaves to girls with Down syndrome.

All the settlements girls look like inbred morons you wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.
Keeping it in the family has its price. Brilliant.. but too hard of a price.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Ouch please rollback the doll face.
You're gone form sexy sex slaves to girls with Down syndrome.

All the settlements girls look like inbred morons you wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.
Keeping it in the family has its price. Brilliant.. but too hard of a price.
Dolls won't be reverted as each part is slowly getting separated but eyes/mouth/nose will be reworked and there will be multiple different options for them

Reactions: Velrix

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Please make a hard alert when we lost a companion, it's hard to get good ones and very frustrating when we look them lost to late to restore a save :/

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Bbtyhu

Jan 2, 2024
What you have in mind?
Making sexual scenes based on player preference.

Like When mc woke up Blair move her hand over his chest.
Replace horny bar with loneliness that when you work to much to gain money it raises, you must make party or group workout to clear loneliness.
Replace the dream scenes when you're horny with nightmares.

Just make it to people who can play it in public areas

Cus the game is filled with
tragedy (when you explore the forest your slave that you trained him for long time died)

Action ( Vincent missions, helping rodger, i want negan to suck my Dickson)

Funny ( beating Octavia's ass in every fight)

I liked Vincent 3rd mission when writing Make it epic (i think gpt made the writing)

The shop

Nice extension Bounty hunter and fighting ring ( wait more from thim in the future)

There's more but that can spoil the game

Question

1.is corruption or relationship make slave escape or decrease production?
2. What the needed strength to free that cuffed man rather than searching him?
3. can I kill Denzel Washington?

I think I drifted from the main point but that's all in my mind, i still not finished the game.

Virian

Aug 26, 2020

General gameplay :
- Combat is too hard, at least at start, even with str40/end40 and a knife I'm unable to win a combat
- Prostitude gain is too low compared to the risk. I gain 40caps/day cutting wood, she gains (sometimes) 7 or 8 caps/day

UI:
- We don't see the assignement of guests when we look at the stats ("more info")
- In the inventory transfer with a slave/guest you may replace ">>" and "<<" by ">" and "<", ">>" generaly indicates the transfer of a quantity ( " > >> >| " for 1, some, all)
You are supposed to get companions to help you early on. You never fight anyone that's single, so why should you?

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
"I will reread your message later fully but look like almost 1/3 of that is complaining about slaves not able to get added as companions. This is already adressed and I will probably add change in 0.29 that you can add slaves as companions too."

Question: are you still planning on doing this. I just tested v0.29, have 4 blonde 80+ beauty ready to go to Negan. Of course, to re-summarize, I am not going to literally delete 1/2 my guests and slave to fulfill the Negan quest (and the complaint most people have is the same). But anyway, noticed the CHANGELOG and the fact that the slaves cannot be eithered added to companions.

Also, why don't you simply make the condition for Negan quest fulfillment just to "exchange/sell" the 4 blonde slave girls exactly as you would at the city market?? Again completely illogical to really even have to add them as companions at all. In terms of good coding this is a simple solution and won't even require much time or heavy changes or coding to exisitng game, keeping it simple and realistic. You can sell/buy slaves to market. Similarly, you can when player visits Negan with quest active, simple offer the option/button to deliver slave, increment counter. Done.

All you have to do is have the slaves meeting the requirement of BEAUTY 80+ && BLONDE, right. This way people can even just deliver one at a time to Negan, even and all you have to do is increment a simple variable for the question requirement. And then when you visit Negan and VARIABLE => 4 - quest done.

Please let us players know if you will be implementing this still or not. Thanks

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
"I will reread your message later fully but look like almost 1/3 of that is complaining about slaves not able to get added as companions. This is already adressed and I will probably add change in 0.29 that you can add slaves as companions too."

Question: are you still planning on doing this. I just tested v0.29, have 4 blonde 80+ beauty ready to go to Negan. Of course, to re-summarize, I am not going to literally delete 1/2 my guests and slave to fulfill the Negan quest (and the complaint most people have is the same). But anyway, noticed the CHANGELOG and the fact that the slaves cannot be eithered added to companions.

Also, why don't you simply make the condition for Negan quest fulfillment just to "exchange/sell" the 4 blonde slave girls exactly as you would at the city market?? Again completely illogical to really even have to add them as companions at all. In terms of good coding this is a simple solution and won't even require much time or heavy changes or coding to exisitng game, keeping it simple and realistic. You can sell/buy slaves to market. Similarly, you can when player visits Negan with quest active, simple offer the option/button to deliver slave, increment counter. Done.

All you have to do is have the slaves meeting the requirement of BEAUTY 80+ && BLONDE, right. This way people can even just deliver one at a time to Negan, even and all you have to do is increment a simple variable for the question requirement. And then when you visit Negan and VARIABLE => 4 - quest done.

Please let us players know if you will be implementing this still or not. Thanks
Yes - slaves as companions (wont help in fights) will be added. Maybe in next tech update.
As for other option - that's also would be a solution that when you meet Negan, you would have list with girls who meet requirements BUT first option (adding them as companions) gives other options in the future.

For example while you travel, slaves might try to escape, etc.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Yes!!! That was/is/ will be my intent. As its post apocalyptic world, I dont want MC to get too comfortable. Spoiler. I intend to kill also one of the main characters BUT I dont want to do it before MC has a chance to spend some time with him, not sex, but rather just getting closer.

Somewhere someone wrote that he feeled very bad when npc who helped him from the start was killed. That what I am aiming for
While I kinda hated it as a player, from a narrative perspective, I thought it was excellent. Having key people you've developed an attachment to suddenly taken away (as some of the work events can too) does add a very significant element of danger and risk. I do hope we get to mitigate some of these risks at some point (for example, sending some people to protect your prostitutes or arming them giving them a chance to escape ending up dead).

Bravo overall, btw; our whole team has been watching this game going "Fuck, that's better than what we did" (Seriously; very well done).

• Red Heart
Reactions: ttyrke
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes