GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I did a 28 day run ignoring Blair and she didn't reset so she stayed fixed atleast in the online version

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I did a 28 day run ignoring Blair and she didn't reset so she stayed fixed atleast in the online version
That bug is something "edge" case. I've heard few different stories when that happened.
Btw - I didn't fix anything regarding that bug, just added that warning popup.
Hopefully from there I will understand what's and why's happening

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
That bug is something "edge" case. I've heard few different stories when that happened.
Btw - I didn't fix anything regarding that bug, just added that warning popup.
Hopefully from there I will understand what's and why's happening
maybe it fixed itself.. i did that run on ff aswell as opera (after the patch)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
maybe it fixed itself.. i did that run on ff aswell as opera (after the patch)
I hope not. That would mean that there's something unpredictable running around :D I would prefer that someone gets that error again and I can find what's causing that.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I hope not. That would mean that there's something unpredictable running around :D I would prefer that someone gets that error again and I can find what's causing that.
maybe that anonguy slipped her a ruffy lol... the one where he steals the food.. going to jump on and see if it happens again

• Red Heart
Reactions: ttyrke

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Here's the first folder with a bunch of new videos. I'll try to upload the other two folders and the actions.js tomorrow. I'm on DSL so my upload speed is dog slow. Oh and I only added in doggystyle vids for the bedroom one. Game I was working on had separate folders for cowgirl and missionary. Also didn't want to upload another 70 vids, per the currently 3 categories.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Here's the first folder with a bunch of new videos. I'll try to upload the other two folders and the actions.js tomorrow. I'm on DSL so my upload speed is dog slow. Oh and I only added in doggystyle vids for the bedroom one. Game I was working on had separate folders for cowgirl and missionary. Also didn't want to upload another 70 vids, per the currently 3 categories.

Asian Vids
Maybe you got black/asian girls videos for basement?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, here's the other two folders that I have for the game. These were for another game I was working on but they also fit into this game. I don't have images for everything but enough for several of the cats in the game at least. The black, asian and default folders extract into the images/actions folder. The js and Fix1 are both extracted into the main game folder. Fix1 if you're not bothered by a logo you can just ignore it but for those of you who want it gone that's what it's there for.

Enjoy!

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Ok, here's the other two folders that I have for the game. These were for another game I was working on but they also fit into this game. I don't have images for everything but enough for several of the cats in the game at least. The black, asian and default folders extract into the images/actions folder. The js and Fix1 are both extracted into the main game folder. Fix1 if you're not bothered by a logo you can just ignore it but for those of you who want it gone that's what it's there for.

Asian Vids
Black Vids
White Vids
Fix 1 For White Vids
Actions javascript

Enjoy!
Looks great, but one thing comes in mind - compression. For now folder with few bj scenes weight 20mb+. If you could resize them, that would be great

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Looks great, but one thing comes in mind - compression. For now folder with few bj scenes weight 20mb+. If you could resize them, that would be great
Most of them are compressed, more of a question whether you want to lose a bunch of quality making them even smaller or not.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes