ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Most of them are compressed, more of a question whether you want to lose a bunch of quality making them even smaller or not.
I don't mind to get them "smaller" if that means some quality goes away. At least for now I try that each webp weights less than 1mb. For webm probably that would be 2mb?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I don't mind to get them "smaller" if that means some quality goes away. At least for now I try that each webp weights less than 1mb. For webm probably that would be 2mb?
Guess for now it can be a mod to the game, I'd have to re-edit everything for time mostly to get them down to 2MB and display size probably.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Guess for now it can be a mod to the game, I'd have to re-edit everything for time mostly to get them down to 2MB and display size probably.
If you manage to decrease the size, black bdsm (basement) and asian bdsm (basement) I'll also put in offical files as I got only webp and only for bedroom.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
We need some new traits for the girls.
Like : Breeder,Sissy,Bimbo,Swallower,Spitter,Gangbanger,Lesbain ect
And would love to see new areas of the map and to help ther people.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
We need some new traits for the girls.
Like : Breeder,Sissy,Bimbo,Swallower,Spitter,Gangbanger,Lesbain ect
And would love to see new areas of the map and to help ther people.
i agree with these.. however with the sissy one that would have to wait till we can capture the men.. imo id like to be able to turn some of the men into a sissy and other men into a security force for our cabin/settlement

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes