GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I mean add description here, in the thread, so I get idea what you're hoping each trait would give to the girl :D
As - what I should implement
atm im content (untill further along id like to capture the men and put them to work on the woodcutting and scavengingand later on security) and leave the lighter stuff to the women

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
We need some new traits for the girls.
Like : Breeder,Sissy,Bimbo,Swallower,Spitter,Gangbanger,Lesbain ect
He means like:

Skills:
-- Doctor (decreases chances of miscarriage, illness)
-- Trader (decreases costs of buying, increases value of selling)
-- Cook (increased food bonus if assigned to kitchen, decreased chance of food spoilage)
-- Fighter (combat bonus)
Couple others I've thought of:
-- Crafter (faster crafting speed when assigned to workbench and/or chance of extra items when crafting) Previously mentioned.
-- Nympho (+1 happiness when having sex, -2 happiness whenever she doesn't have sex that day)
-- Dominatrix (+1 submission to imprisoned girls when assigned as a companion)
-- Barren (can't get pregnant)
-- Strongwilled (-1 submission when punishing)

I'm not sure what the point of a "breeder" skill would be unless it's something like (+1 happiness daily while pregnant, -1 while not). Swallower/spitter seems to already be covered by "cumslut" skill. "Lesbian" seems like a unfavorable trait (-1 happiness when having sex with the MC (at least as long as the MC is male)). Sissy is a male trait, no desire for that personally, would disable it (or just sell off the males if it existed). "Gangbanger" seems a bit over the top, but maybe (+1 happiness when having sex with more than one person). That just leaves "bimbo" and I'm not sure where to go with that

Sidenote, would like at some point more BDSM equipment to increase the rate of submission, but at the same time it possibly not decrease the happiness at an equal rate.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
0.15 release:
This one is more like a tech release. Less events, more mechanical stuff. For 0.16 will focus more on new events again.
And once again - Throw your wildest suggestions at me. I go through all of them and use them at some point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
0.15 release: MEGA
This one is more like a tech release. Less events, more mechanical stuff. For 0.16 will focus more on new events again.
And once again - Throw your wildest suggestions at me. I go through all of them and use them at some point.

IDK my ideas can tend to be wild and waaaaay out in left field sometimes lol

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
0.15 release: MEGA

Bug(s):

Greenhouse is now slightly broken. I can't assign a 7th gardener, furthermore, if I take someone off gardening, I can't reassign them back to the garden, unless I leave and come back (immediately trying to assign back to garden doesn't work).

Building the settlement shop says "Finish Church Church"

Took a lot to trigger the base attack (prolly a good thing), but once I did (and lost the fight) I got a major error:

Reactions: ttyrke
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes