Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
"Girl (59 age approx) is dancing near you."

what the fuck is up with this lol. that is not a girl that is a fucking granny. There is a lot of grannies dancing in the club!

TheLionGuy

Oct 13, 2021
Hey not sure how long it has been like this or if it has been mentioned before but I just saw it and now it is really bothering me... The short description for the game in the original post has two typos and the way the second sentence is written just doesn't sit right with me.
Current description:

Open world, RPG, sandbox. You've survived nuclear war but what at cost.
You survived it in bunker while others adapted and lived their lives.

Improved? Description:
Open world, RPG, sandbox. You've survived nuclear war but at what cost?
You survived in a bunker while others had to adapt to live their brutal new lives.

Mostly a nit-pick but I spent 4 hours today arguing with people in a YouTube comment section about why Aegis isn't a bad content ID company so I am in a brain -> keyboard kind of mood.

• Haha
Reactions: ttyrke

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Scarcity of resources questing and Before-times Artifact questing, the other mainstay of the wasteland is Something Mutated Is Threatening Us. An unusual migration of piranha-bats (quest: go kill the thing driving that's driving them towards you), a blight on the crops (quest: find the 500 year old pesticide), a rapidly spreading mushroom filling the air with mind-controlling spores (quest: find gas masks and lots of napalm), The Hound of Tindalos (quest: deactivate the Rift Machine allowing it into our reality), or a squad of Jolly Green Giants (quest: kill 'em, or, I guess diplomacy, freakin' hippie).

A big theme is Negotiating With Guys Wearing Spikes And Pieces Of Cars. I don't know why old tire tread is so popular for shoulder pads, but these guys wear 'em. Somehow you must convince other denizens of the wasteland to cooperate for the Greater Good, so you can all go back to killing each other in peace. Or maybe you just need to barter to swap supplies in a scene that would never, ever, devolve into a shootout and scrabble to grab both barter piles.
  1. Purify water. Ensuring your drinking water is safe so that you don't succumb to disease in a post-apocalyptic world will be crucial.
  2. Prevent infection.
  3. Generate power.
  4. Grow different kinds of food.
  5. Restart a chemical industry.
  6. Be scientific.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
You should be able to assign girls to the nursery

You should be able to keep track of who gave birth to who.
Yes. Who gabe birth to whom is planned and might be already in next tech update

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Did you weaken the Base raid? I got it right away, but this time I won the fight (barely -- had 8HP left)
Nop. When enemies or you attack you get your base strength + some random additional strength.
Could be just last time you were more lucky (Same goes for enemies)

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Add save file from the moment where you cant invite girl to bedroom. As for chamagne - advance further with Rodger and Eve scenes with champagne will be repeatable
Cant advanced, since I cant get the girl to advanced, ended up running out since I couldn't take them to girl, didn't even see the option.

Here's my save, sadly only saved after I ran out of Champagne

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
Submission of my slaves does not seem to increase with a Mistress assigned, or is that not how it is supposed to work?

Also wrong race bug is still appearing occasionally: (Edit multiple instances in all different scenarios (asian/black and guest/slave), might need to check each option sorry!

(Edit2: Not really a bug, but more of a comment. If your slave dies in the streets there ought to be more of a warning. With just one small line of text among the wall of text of "Somethings have Happened" if you don't notice it you'll have to backtrack to an old save or they're gone for good.)

(Edit3: Possible bug,: if you workout together, and pull down her pants, 95% she flinches and you have either stop or force her) even with sub and relationship to max

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Finally managed to trigger the raid it was BRUTAL took me 20 trys till i managed to barely win (1hp left) if the fights are gonna start being that hard we need a way to heal. and in three attempts i was one shotted. why are they able to cheat like that lol

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
"Game breaking Blair bug" on .15a
Eh, maxStepsBack didn't give enough me enough ste[s back to reproduce exact moment but found that Blair character gets overwritten by random npc with location = nightclub (so either bar or nightclub).
Added few changes, that hopefully might help but also increased max steps to 4 for the next update.
Also noticed some flaws in bug catch script and made adjustments to catch it faster
Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Scaron

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, the videos for Blair do not seem to load (on mobile iOS) for when in kitchen or bedroom (the gifs work)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hi, the videos for Blair do not seem to load (on mobile iOS) for when in kitchen or bedroom (the gifs work)
Yep. IOS supports look like only H.264 codex. In last few updates I've decoded videos in other format. Will fix those in one of the next releases and new ones will decode only in old way.

Reactions: Billshwr
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes