cgaduck

Jul 5, 2018
Apologies if this has already been suggested multiple times..or even already implemented but when it comes to girl traits, could there be a way for one girl to teach another girl her trait? It could work for girls with an empty trait but has other desirable qualities or even adding a trait on top of others, thus making them more valuable to you and less expendable. Still want to see the fight club expanded, particularly with male slaves being introduced but I'm all for a girl league.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Apologies if this has already been suggested multiple times..or even already implemented but when it comes to girl traits, could there be a way for one girl to teach another girl her trait? It could work for girls with an empty trait but has other desirable qualities or even adding a trait on top of others, thus making them more valuable to you and less expendable. Still want to see the fight club expanded, particularly with male slaves being introduced but I'm all for a girl league.
I had idea that some traits you could learn on their own. For example once you get 100 stats on girl bj, she gets "deepthroat" trait. I'll move your suggestion to the end of backlog. Thanks

Reactions: Kinvarus

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I had idea that some traits you could learn on their own. For example once you get 100 stats on girl bj, she gets "deepthroat" trait. I'll move your suggestion to the end of backlog. Thanks
would u consider making a school for the children once they are born and maybe have a trait were some of the captured girls teach the children so they are like teachers.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
would u consider making a school for the children once they are born and maybe have a trait were some of the captured girls teach the children so they are like teachers.
Yeah, I don't see why not. Not in the nearest future but should be easy to implement later.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
View attachment 2675102 View attachment 2675106
Wasted hours trying to find a girl with breeder traits.
Eh, sorry.
I had two versions of the game (one where still had old version and I released bugfixes) and new one where I implemented breeder trait. Look like at one point at just started to put changes on "patched" version.
Will put breeder trait back in the 0.16.

Thanks for noticing it.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
a easy way to do this would be an "event" or dance would be a former teacher (age mid 30's) and she would stay in the nursery
Yep. Otherway would just be to add new trait "Teacher" and only girls with that trait would be able to work in school.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How do you get guests? I built a guest house and tried releasing slaves but that didn't seem to do anything. Also how do you get someone to work in the greenhouse? I have slaves but I didn't see any option to have them work there, just talk to them, wash them, punish them, or fuck them basically. Do I need to build up relationship and/or submission in them first?

I didn't have a guest room yet when I got Blair and haven't found her friend yet.

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
There are three ways to get guests:

1) Convert a slave to a guest by releasing them. If they have a high enough relationship score they'll ask to stay and you'll have the option to keep them in the cell or move to the guest house.

2) Recruit a girl at the nightclub. Invite them to the bathroom and if they don't try and ambush you fuck their brains out till their relationship score is high enough that you can ask them to come stay with you.

3) Rescue a girl from the bikers while exploring. You'll get the option to move them into the guest house (or throw them in the cell) if you win.

Assuming you have built the guest house and have room (max guests is 20). Option 1 is your best route, since you can max relationship before releasing them. Option 2&3 can be problematic if you want certain things from them but you can always throw them into a cell to "fix" their submission/relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke and khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just a minor gripe so far but it seems like hunting or foraging for food serves no purpose after the very early game. Maybe my stats are wrong for it or something but it seems like chopping wood is always superior to hunting if I want food since I can sell 30 wood and buy 30 food with it, and it's easy to pump your stats high enough to get 30 wood per wood chopping session with an axe.

Hunting seems to provide no more than about 10 food and sometimes you get wolf pelts instead so you actually get zero food. Maybe it gets better if/when you get guns? I've found bullets so far but no way to get guns yet. I have made a bow so far and have also bought a knife.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
wondering if we will ever find anything in the dead guys pockets (whose leg we can cut off) "Maybe a blueprint for a guard tower or maybe a map location for a training camp where we will find that same blueprint and some supplies"

Reactions: ttyrke

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Just a minor gripe so far but it seems like hunting or foraging for food serves no purpose after the very early game. Maybe my stats are wrong for it or something but it seems like chopping wood is always superior to hunting if I want food since I can sell 30 wood and buy 30 food with it, and it's easy to pump your stats high enough to get 30 wood per wood chopping session with an axe.

Hunting seems to provide no more than about 10 food and sometimes you get wolf pelts instead so you actually get zero food. Maybe it gets better if/when you get guns? I've found bullets so far but no way to get guns yet. I have made a bow so far and have also bought a knife.
right now you can only hunt with the bow you will get the gun during blairs questline

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

As for foor question - pretty much yes. As for now I focus on implementing new stuff so game balance will be adjusted probably late in the game.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
wondering if we will ever find anything in the dead guys pockets (whose leg we can cut off) "Maybe a blueprint for a guard tower or maybe a map location for a training camp where we will find that same blueprint and some supplies"

I've already forgot about that guy. I'll put something in his pocket for the 0.16 update

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes