khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So what happend when you do save her?Can you bring her to your harem ?
There's really not much difference in the outcome whether she lives or dies. You can use and abuse her a little bit before you carry her back to Vincent but then she's gone as far as I can tell (whether she eventually turns up again later I have no idea). My current play through is the first time I saved her and I did find a revolver somewhere but I didn't notice where. Maybe something I found while saving her?

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
There's really not much difference in the outcome whether she lives or dies. You can use and abuse her a little bit before you carry her back to Vincent but then she's gone as far as I can tell (whether she eventually turns up again later I have no idea). My current play through is the first time I saved her and I did find a revolver somewhere but I didn't notice where. Maybe something I found while saving her?
Yes. You get a revolver if you save her.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a way to provide any kind of protection for girls assigned as scavengers? I had one randomly just get killed on scavenger duty. There was an event option to go look for her and if you get lucky and pick the right direction to go, you can save her but otherwise she dies. Fortunately I save scummed so I was able to save her.

There's no clues about tracking or anything it's just a random go left she dies, go right you save her kind of thing. I have been working out with them every day but it takes a long time to raise their strength that way and I don't know if it matters from the standpoint of her getting ambushed while on scavenger duty.

From what I can tell some of the materials you need can only be obtained via scavenging, like glass.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is there a way to provide any kind of protection for girls assigned as scavengers? I had one randomly just get killed on scavenger duty. There was an event option to go look for her and if you get lucky and pick the right direction to go, you can save her but otherwise she dies. Fortunately I save scummed so I was able to save her.

There's no clues about tracking or anything it's just a random go left she dies, go right you save her kind of thing. I have been working out with them every day but it takes a long time to raise their strength that way and I don't know if it matters from the standpoint of her getting ambushed while on scavenger duty.

From what I can tell some of the materials you need can only be obtained via scavenging, like glass.
Yes. If you increase girl strength/endurace she got less chance not to come home.
In my mind I've planned that you might give girls also some weapons they take with them while scavenging, so that might decrease chance even more, but that's probably won't be in the nearest future.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Yes. If you increase girl strength/endurace she got less chance not to come home.
In my mind I've planned that you might give girls also some weapons they take with them while scavenging, so that might decrease chance even more, but that's probably won't be in the nearest future.
just have them pick up a rock or something they might get a lil pissy and try and fight you lol

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
id hate to have to "delete" my ARMY of Asian teenagers lol
Later I want to add some kind of a betrayal events too. Who knows how, because as for now guests only check relationship. If it's too low, they leave. I want to add some kind of a "missing knife in kitchen" and following that she might try to stab you for some reason. Idk for what tho, probably you asked here to look how you fuck other girls :D Well or selling her baby

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Later I want to add some kind of a betrayal events too. Who knows how, because as for now guests only check relationship. If it's too low, they leave. I want to add some kind of a "missing knife in kitchen" and following that she might try to stab you for some reason. Idk for what tho, probably you asked here to look how you fuck other girls :D Well or selling her baby
i'm game for something like that (y)

Reactions: ttyrke

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Hello!

I like your game or rather what it might become. The "promise" to misbehave... 8-|

Let's start with a easy one. I looked at your code trying to learn something, found a error.
- widget sleep/scavening -- .strenth spelled wrong should be .strength

What I strongly dislike with your game [and the only reason for registering at f95] is the long travel time within the same location.
It should not take one hour to go down in the basement, greenhouse or guesthouse. The bandits can steal all the guests before the hero arrives to protect them ...
Same with the settlement and underground city etc.

Put it on your todo balancing list. I suggest 0..5 minutes for a farm, 0..10 for a settlement and 0..15 minutes for a city.

I have plenty of ideas, but I have to translate from crazy thoughts to sensible english text ;-)

Thanks for a good game!

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hello!

I like your game or rather what it might become. The "promise" to misbehave... 8-|

Let's start with a easy one. I looked at your code trying to learn something, found a error.
- widget sleep/scavening -- .strenth spelled wrong should be .strength

What I strongly dislike with your game [and the only reason for registering at f95] is the long travel time within the same location.
It should not take one hour to go down in the basement, greenhouse or guesthouse. The bandits can steal all the guests before the hero arrives to protect them ...
Same with the settlement and underground city etc.

Put it on your todo balancing list. I suggest 0..5 minutes for a farm, 0..10 for a settlement and 0..15 minutes for a city.

I have plenty of ideas, but I have to translate from crazy thoughts to sensible english text ;-)

Thanks for a good game!
Thanks. Fixed typo for 0.16.
As for balancing. Yes - I'll balance game but not so early in production. Balancing probably will happen a lot later in the development.
As for traveling speed - I agree, but some of that I'll leave for the balancing update.

P.S. In 0.16 you'll be able to get horse. So your travel time will be 2x faster.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
There was a suggestion about latinas but not really as I don't see a real difference between latina and white (white girls can tan too, so that's my logic now :D) Wouldn't be a problem to implement new race at any point.
a few people have suggested latinas me being 1 lol

JEEEE7227

Apr 10, 2021
I have been scrolling the past 20 pages, and seems I'm the only one with this issue.
First with this error,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then with all these events people are having, I can't even invite people into the guest house unless by force.

The biggest bug with the newest update,
While this happens. I'm unable to fight back and ultimately get thrashed.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I have been scrolling the past 20 pages, and seems I'm the only one with this issue.
First with this error,
Then with all these events people are having, I can't even invite people into the guest house unless by force.

this is odd i cant reproduce this error and i tried on the d/l version and the online version need more info (im not the dev)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
First with this error,

Add your save file. I'll check it out.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes