ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Constantly getting
index.html:12875 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier 'State'
when trying to add someone as guest/slave. Any suggestions?
Add your save file. Will check it out

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Are acquirable traits in the works?

Girl works in garden for x amount of days/months learns gardening trait?
Girl after x amount of anal or days/months gains anal slut trait?
Girl take as companion fighting learns gains gunslinger/archer/ninja (dagger) trait?

Reactions: GamerDaddy

godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
will me be able to later on place in the slave trader orders for custom slave later on and what are your plans for future for the children aside selling them to baby eater guy

Reactions: GamerDaddy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Are acquirable traits in the works?

Girl works in garden for x amount of days/months learns gardening trait?
Girl after x amount of anal or days/months gains anal slut trait?
Girl take as companion fighting learns gains gunslinger/archer/ninja (dagger) trait?
Not yet but I might add some foundation in next release. For example add stats for jobs so it starts to count how much days guest/slave as been working in specific job

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
will me be able to later on place in the slave trader orders for custom slave later on and what are your plans for future for the children aside selling them to baby eater guy
Not sure about first one but for children plan is that there will be option that they grow faster somehow. That way you might build village with your own children

• Haha
Reactions: loqex

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
in the work out togheter the girls giggles and ask me to continue when i pull down the shorts, but then gain 1 relationships and after i lose 10 points instead of gaining another strenght point

when i had my first guest, she agree to fuck each time we workout togheter, when i get the second guest no girl wanted to fuck while workingout never again

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
ttyrke Hi, Can I get the full list of traits and their benefits in current version? Hope I'm not bothering you.

Edit: Sex videos(not the gifs) don't play automatically. I checked in settings but autoplay is enabled. Vids load and stuck at 0 or 1 sec, then I have to manually play the video and then it plays normally.

Edit2: What are the commands for editing guest's states and traits? I want to edit them like slave commands you gave earlier.

Last edited:

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
Not sure about first one but for children plan is that there will be option that they grow faster somehow. That way you might build village with your own children
I'd recommend giving the player the option to turn children into interactable NPCs that could take on leadership/special vocations within the village or a non-interactable generic that simply adds to the population count, flavour and productivity of the settlement. (Assigning them en masse to farming and unlocking events when the population reaches a certain threshold etc.)

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
Are there any console commands on this game?
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.race = 'black'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.breasts = 'big'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.beauty = '100'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.sub = '100'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.relationship = '100'

SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.birthDate = SugarCube.setup.getBirthDate(18)

SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.traits = ['breeder', 'scavanger']

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
in the work out togheter the girls giggles and ask me to continue when i pull down the shorts, but then gain 1 relationships and after i lose 10 points instead of gaining another strenght point

when i had my first guest, she agree to fuck each time we workout togheter, when i get the second guest no girl wanted to fuck while workingout never again
After you pull down their pants read the dialog. If they go "tee hee hee" go ahead and fuck them. It bumps relationship by 3 and strength by another 1. However, if they tell you they aren't in the mood then fucking them only gives -10 relationship.

It seems like they will never be in the mood if their strength is above 10 or so. Don't even bother at that point.

I really wish this game had a scene tracker. I'm pretty sure I have not seen some of the scenes, but there's no clue how to unlock them and the RNG can be oh so cruel. For example, I've picked up hundreds of bullets for a gun but thus far have not been able to acquire one. I thought I might get one by beating up thugs that were armed with a gun, but no such luck. I've also collected wolf pelts that claim to be a quest item, but thus far nobody has asked for one. The wheat that the church settlement sells also appears to have no use as far as I can tell.

Also, is the fighting ring reputation a joke? Or does something trigger later on? You go up 1 rank every fight, but start out at rank 1,000? Certainly we aren't supposed to grind the thing 999 times?

I'd also like to be able to arm my companions if I have extra knives, although in the current version they get a bit OP anyway. Once you have 10 girls fighting with you the bandits don't stand a chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

caju

Oct 5, 2017
So nice, I started a fresh game and captured my first slave. Put her to work in the garden that I have NOT built yet and she still provides me food. :devilish:
I can also rescue the 2 girls exploring... and add them to my guest house that has NOT been built.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
Jun 26, 2020
i'm progressing lot in my game, i did all the available missions for this update.. i'm number 1 in arena.. i got lot guests and slaves working for me.. but i got fucking problem.. i love the game but i had hard work get 20 slaves to whore as prostitute in the streets.. and when i sent my 20 whores.. 2 died first day.. 4 died in the second day.. and more.. and more.. i mean.. yes i can get more slaves and improve them again.. but come on.. is time to be able put girls working in the street without they come killed every fucking day.. i love this game.. but i feel it sucks.. cause i know for the comments people publish .. someone already told ya about this issue.. and u said u would fix and nothing for now.. please make it right ..

Reactions: Black Xoul
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes