katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
i'm progressing lot in my game, i did all the available missions for this update.. i'm number 1 in arena.. i got lot guests and slaves working for me.. but i got fucking problem.. i love the game but i had hard work get 20 slaves to whore as prostitute in the streets.. and when i sent my 20 whores.. 2 died first day.. 4 died in the second day.. and more.. and more.. i mean.. yes i can get more slaves and improve them again.. but come on.. is time to be able put girls working in the street without they come killed every fucking day.. i love this game.. but i feel it sucks.. cause i know for the comments people publish .. someone already told ya about this issue.. and u said u would fix and nothing for now.. please make it right ..
Yeah, whoring the girls out makes no sense currently. They'll return maybe 5 or 10 caps before getting killed. It's better to just go and sell them off at the slave market if that's what you want.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
in the work out togheter the girls giggles and ask me to continue when i pull down the shorts, but then gain 1 relationships and after i lose 10 points instead of gaining another strenght point

when i had my first guest, she agree to fuck each time we workout togheter, when i get the second guest no girl wanted to fuck while workingout never again
Thanks! Relationship error fixed for next patch. As for other issue - just unlucky. If girl has horny above 50, she'll say always yes. If not - there's a 70% chance.

Reactions: Centar

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke Hi, Can I get the full list of traits and their benefits in current version? Hope I'm not bothering you.

Edit: Sex videos(not the gifs) don't play automatically. I checked in settings but autoplay is enabled. Vids load and stuck at 0 or 1 sec, then I have to manually play the video and then it plays normally.

Edit2: What are the commands for editing guest's states and traits? I want to edit them like slave commands you gave earlier.

1. Trait list
Code:
setup.traits = {
    analslut: {
        title: 'Anal slut',
        description: 'Gets orgasm only from anal sex'
    },
    gardener: {
        title: 'Gardener',
        description: 'Gives additional bonus while assigned to garden'
    },
    cumslut: {
        title: 'Cumslut',
        description: 'Loves cum in mouth'
    },
    masochist: {
        title: 'Masochist',
        description: 'Likes to be punished',
    },
    deepthroat: {
        title: 'Deepthroat',
        description: 'Likes to get deepthroated'
    },
    woodcraft: {
        title: 'Woodcraft',
        description: 'Can gather more wood'
    },
    scavanger: {
        title: 'Scavanger',
        description: 'More likely to find stuff, and less likely to get into trouble'
    },
        breeder: {
        title: 'Breeder',
        description: '100% chance to get pregnant and pregnancy goes x2'
    }
};
2. What browser are you using? Tried on firefox and chrome and works in both browsers
3. As for adding traits - check some replies above (previous page maybe). There's already question about it.
tl;dr;
1. Open girl (where you see talk button)
2. In console write
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.traits.push('deepthroat')

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I'd recommend giving the player the option to turn children into interactable NPCs that could take on leadership/special vocations within the village or a non-interactable generic that simply adds to the population count, flavour and productivity of the settlement. (Assigning them en masse to farming and unlocking events when the population reaches a certain threshold etc.)
As for now I don't know if I should add interactions for kids, for obvious reasons, but plan in the future is that there will be growth potions or some other way, to increase kid growth speed.

Right now if kid reaches 18. you can do with her, the same what with any other slave/guest. (incest)

Reactions: GamerDaddy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
After you pull down their pants read the dialog. If they go "tee hee hee" go ahead and fuck them. It bumps relationship by 3 and strength by another 1. However, if they tell you they aren't in the mood then fucking them only gives -10 relationship.

It seems like they will never be in the mood if their strength is above 10 or so. Don't even bother at that point.

I really wish this game had a scene tracker. I'm pretty sure I have not seen some of the scenes, but there's no clue how to unlock them and the RNG can be oh so cruel. For example, I've picked up hundreds of bullets for a gun but thus far have not been able to acquire one. I thought I might get one by beating up thugs that were armed with a gun, but no such luck. I've also collected wolf pelts that claim to be a quest item, but thus far nobody has asked for one. The wheat that the church settlement sells also appears to have no use as far as I can tell.

Also, is the fighting ring reputation a joke? Or does something trigger later on? You go up 1 rank every fight, but start out at rank 1,000? Certainly we aren't supposed to grind the thing 999 times?

I'd also like to be able to arm my companions if I have extra knives, although in the current version they get a bit OP anyway. Once you have 10 girls fighting with you the bandits don't stand a chance.

Thanks! Girl workout is fixed for next patch.
I got your point about scene tracker but that would be almost impossible. At least for random events because there are also random events in random locations, not only when you explore.
I've got a plan to write some kind of a FAQ but need to gather some strength for that.

As for wolf pelt - that's on me. It will be quest item but isn't right now (Planning to add it for quests for grounders girl)
Had already planned that at some point you could give some of your inventory to the girls but before that there are a lot of things I want to add.
One of them - some kind of a MC UI where you equip items you're gonna use and separate your backpack from your settlement storage, etc.

And finally - yes! fight ring is a "joke". That's v0.1 for it. It will be reworked, maybe even need to add some kind of a mini game there and some random "rewards" from girls watching. Maybe even let your slaves fight, instead of yourself.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Yeah, whoring the girls out makes no sense currently. They'll return maybe 5 or 10 caps before getting killed. It's better to just go and sell them off at the slave market if that's what you want.
Yep. I'll try to add some "quests" there will Boris (maybe in 0.18) where if you specific count girls on street who works there for some time, he offers full protection, or to work them inside his "brothel" or something like that. Not sure yet.

Jun 26, 2020
yeah, i will just keep them for now and wait for future updates to use them .. then.. btw guys.. if someone wanna use my fav since i got all done.. u can take it here.. i even updated myself the quantity of people working in the greenhouse to 10 girls..
all girls with the right traits.. for their job..

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
As for now I don't know if I should add interactions for kids, for obvious reasons, but plan in the future is that there will be growth potions or some other way, to increase kid growth speed.

Right now if kid reaches 18. you can do with her, the same what with any other slave/guest. (incest)
Evidently - but the point was that the player would have the option to either keep their grown children as functional NPCs or to boost the population count of the village.
Keeping every single one of them as individual NPCs would lead to insane volumes of bloating.
Being able to convert them into a numeric boost for the village's productivity, however, would make the Breeder trait actually useful.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023

interactions for the kiddos would be take them around (showing them what is eatable whats not)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Evidently - but the point was that the player would have the option to either keep their grown children as functional NPCs or to boost the population count of the village.
Keeping every single one of them as individual NPCs would lead to insane volumes of bloating.
Being able to convert them into a numeric boost for the village's productivity, however, would make the Breeder trait actually useful.
" convert them into a numeric boost "
Can you elaborate what you mean with his?

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
" convert them into a numeric boost "
Can you elaborate what you mean with his?
Convert them onto the general population count of the village and remove them as interactable NPCs.
Having a higher population = higher productivity and maybe have some events/actions/village expansions tied to population size.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
1. Trait list
Code:
setup.traits = {
    analslut: {
        title: 'Anal slut',
        description: 'Gets orgasm only from anal sex'
    },
    gardener: {
        title: 'Gardener',
        description: 'Gives additional bonus while assigned to garden'
    },
    cumslut: {
        title: 'Cumslut',
        description: 'Loves cum in mouth'
    },
    masochist: {
        title: 'Masochist',
        description: 'Likes to be punished',
    },
    deepthroat: {
        title: 'Deepthroat',
        description: 'Likes to get deepthroated'
    },
    woodcraft: {
        title: 'Woodcraft',
        description: 'Can gather more wood'
    },
    scavanger: {
        title: 'Scavanger',
        description: 'More likely to find stuff, and less likely to get into trouble'
    },
        breeder: {
        title: 'Breeder',
        description: '100% chance to get pregnant and pregnancy goes x2'
    }
};
2. What browser are you using? Tried on firefox and chrome and works in both browsers
3. As for adding traits - check some replies above (previous page maybe). There's already question about it.
tl;dr;
1. Open girl (where you see talk button)
2. In console write
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.traits.push('deepthroat')
I use chrome and I think that was my laptop acting weird lately. Sometime works just fine other times gives me hell and lot of restarts.

As for the codes, yes you showed the method in prev. posts. But I thought it's for the slaves. Just wanted to confirm that if those codes also works for the guest also or are there different codes for slaves and guest? Haven't got a guesthouse in my current save so far. So can't try it right now.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I use chrome and I think that was my laptop acting weird lately. Sometime works just fine other times gives me hell and lot of restarts.

As for the codes, yes you showed the method in prev. posts. But I thought it's for the slaves. Just wanted to confirm that if those codes also works for the guest also or are there different codes for slaves and guest? Haven't got a guesthouse in my current save so far. So can't try it right now.
Yes. Works for both of them. Slaves and guests. Just need to be in the page where you can see "talk/fuck" buttons.

Reactions: tgp31

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
I like the idea of kids not being individually trackable, just a stacking boost to safety/productivity.

I think that's elegant and probably easier to code than a whole age cycle.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes