cgaduck

Jul 5, 2018
I wonder if, rather than sending girls to work on the street, you could add another building 'Brothel' to send girls with various sex traits to work at. Set a girl with dominant traits as Madam, Other girls with traits, sex, anal, oral, dancer, to work various rooms or floors. Stripper/exotic dancer/gloryhole/sex etc Let the player add on rooms or floors for more services or rooms. Maybe also build your own fight arena, add fighting slaves male and female with traits. Might be interesting if winning was not solely about stamina and strength but also sexual prowess, so A slave with high sex stats could beat a slave with high strength by using their "skills". Just a thought for expanding the compound.
Guest house
Strip Club
Brothel
Bar
Fight/sexfight arena

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I wonder if, rather than sending girls to work on the street, you could add another building 'Brothel' to send girls with various sex traits to work at. Set a girl with dominant traits as Madam, Other girls with traits, sex, anal, oral, dancer, to work various rooms or floors. Stripper/exotic dancer/gloryhole/sex etc Let the player add on rooms or floors for more services or rooms. Maybe also build your own fight arena, add fighting slaves male and female with traits. Might be interesting if winning was not solely about stamina and strength but also sexual prowess, so A slave with high sex stats could beat a slave with high strength by using their "skills". Just a thought for expanding the compound.
Guest house
Strip Club
Brothel
Bar
Fight/sexfight arena
i second this!!!

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone have a save from 15 version I lost my saves gone a week and they gone
I've got one of my test case file just before you've built gate.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Guest house
Strip Club
Brothel
Bar
Fight/sexfight arena
As for now I probably will try to push "brothel" away from releasing as firstly I want to add more stuff to do around the world. (Building car, traveling more distances with it, open map with random generated settlements, etc).

Your brothel description sounds like a new game :D "Brothel managament"...

P.S. Brothel will be, but not as deep as you described. I'll probably soon try to introduce you to the guy who "guards" your girls on the street, his wife/daughter. Could be that he'll propose that you take your girls to work in his establishment

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
anybody knows how to turn the age of the kids from 0 so they would grow faster and turn into an adult (18+)
if you're familiar with browser console - yes.
Open girl view "Where you see talk/fuck/assign to buttons"

And write in console

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.birthDate = SugarCube.setup.getAge(18)
Then press back and done.

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
Am I the only one who's not trying to hurry up pregnancies/grow kids faster cause it's easy enough to capture/recruit new girls to your harem/compound/settlement? lol

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
ttyrke How to increase Submission of guests in the game (not by console code but normally) and how to transfer slaves to guest rooms? I have some slaves that are 100 at both relation and submission but there is no option showing to transfer them to guest room. I have 2 beds available in guest room.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke How to increase Submission of guests in the game (not by console code but normally) and how to transfer slaves to guest rooms? I have some slaves that are 100 at both relation and submission but there is no option showing to transfer them to guest room. I have 2 beds available in guest room.
For guests there isn't much options how to increase right now.
- Assign her to scavenging job and when she'll go missing, you can increase her submission by the choices you choose.

To transfer slaves to guesthouse, go to basement and click on "release" button. If you have enough relationship, girl will want to stay with you.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Easier way to increase submission of your guests is to throw a party at 20:00 by the campfire and then scold them for attending. I'm not sure if submission does anything currently however.

Reactions: tgp31 and ttyrke
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes