SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.race = 'white'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.traits = 'breeder'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.breasts = 'big'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.beauty = '100'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.strength = '100'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.sub = '100'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.relationship = '100'
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.birthDate = SugarCube.setup.getBirthDate(18)

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
So ur saying i wasted 1.30hrs fighting lol
Well if you do reach Rank 1 in the arena you end up with godlike strength that turns all fights into a joke (at least as long as you build up your endurance some too). Never spent a hour straight at it, but chipped away at it for awhile.

I'm one-shotting fights with my fists for 422 damage, or 634 damage if I use a knife. Meanwhile they're doing a pitiful 1 damage to me unless they have a knife (and even then they're not doing much). 1267 strength, 200 endurance.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Is there any plans to make it worthwhile to grind the Arena up to rank 1 and a faster way of jumping up the ranks? (or at least some way to reduce the amount of clicks you have to do due to having to go back to rest)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Is there any plans to make it worthwhile to grind the Arena up to rank 1 and a faster way of jumping up the ranks? (or at least some way to reduce the amount of clicks you have to do due to having to go back to rest)
i think its just a time killer atm

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
If you use the drugs, you'll boost your max energy to 140 (10 each time, I haven't had the drug dealer appear a fifth time, and I've tried) and can do 3 fights per day. If you're really grinding for #1, that helps a lot.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
If you use the drugs, you'll boost your max energy to 140 (10 each time, I haven't had the drug dealer appear a fifth time, and I've tried) and can do 3 fights per day. If you're really grinding for #1, that helps a lot.
i cheated my energy to 200 for exploring time lol

evothefap

Jul 26, 2020
Hello, I notice in the instructions for the mod "Custom images for girls" that there is a file named searchActions.js that I do not have in my files, how to get it? maybe i installed node wrong? (sorry for the translation, I don't speak English well)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hello, I notice in the instructions for the mod "Custom images for girls" that there is a file named searchActions.js that I do not have in my files, how to get it? maybe i installed node wrong? (sorry for the translation, I don't speak English well)
you need the js installer package google search for it

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Dont focus on cage fights as they will be reworked. Already made change and instead of 1k places, there only will be 100 or 200 max.

Reactions: Rat-attack

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
That's on me. Forgot to add the file to 0.16 version.
Here you go:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
This game (and others) makes me wonder what would be a good grind system for HTML Twine or whatever game so that the player doesn't end up bored from having to click to do something 100 times at least.....the two things reduce the amount and include an fun mini-grame which can boost the amount you game from doing the activity which makes it worthwhile.

E.G for this game maybe having some fights turn into mini-sex fights instead of normal ones? Where if you don't click the right option in time then you get to a further disadvantage or if you choose the wrong move (protect dick or attack with dick) you lose lose. Same with other things because....nuclear waste causing mutation so why not have most things become focused on sex so you win you get extra or beat the event? It's a sex game after all?

Reactions: ttyrke
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes