GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Yeah, idea is, right now, to move food purchases to the Settlement shop. Well, I'am still thinking about that so nothing yet decided. Might just maybe capture Blair or Eve. If Blair, then I need to postpone marriagefor her.
yea capture eve and assign her to the nursery after "training" her hehe

LuxEterna

Mar 9, 2020
o hope that we will get the option of fucking blairs friend after we rescue her
be it her showing her gratitude for the rescue or us enslaving her
bonus if later there is the possibility of a threesome with blair

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ApocalypticWorld-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
o hope that we will get the option of fucking blairs friend after we rescue her
be it her showing her gratitude for the rescue or us enslaving her
bonus if later there is the possibility of a threesome with blair
the only way i see this happening is if she shows up or a explore event where we run into her (cause most of us are past the event where we rescue her)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
the only way i see this happening is if she shows up or a explore event where we run into her (cause most of us are past the event where we rescue her)
Yes. When event will be added, it will be not related with that exact previous event, but new event, probably repeatable where if you have saved her, you might find her maybe together with Blair or something like that. (Or ask Blair to invite her)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The reduction in food consumption and increase in production is greatly appreciated, thank you. Also I like how when a forest worker finds food instead, it's highlighted. It'd be great if it did the same thing when a slave dies on the street.

I'm getting an error message in the biker fight (note I captured the 4 bikers). Bunch of errors in basement if I click on the male slaves (no race, error message on traits) , but I assume that's mostly cause the men are very basic atm.

If you sell a male slave at the slave market, it asks you if you want to sell her (wrong gender).

Also the I still can't get the explore: toxic waste event from the last update to appear. Either it's spawn chance is absurdly low, or it's not linked correctly.
Thx. Fixed bugs in 17a.
About toxic waste event: It's only 1% AND you need to have at least one companion to trigger it.
(% is so low because if you don't have the right item in your inventory, your companion might die)

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Thx. Fixed bugs in 17a.
About toxic waste event: It's only 1% AND you need to have at least one companion to trigger it.
(% is so low because if you don't have the right item in your inventory, your companion might die)
ah i see said the blind man.. thats why i never found it i never had a companion with me lol

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
"
  • Implemented guy NPC slaves. (Bare minimum. Can assign to work in garden
"
It would be really nice to be able to disable this.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
"
  • Implemented guy NPC slaves. (Bare minimum. Can assign to work in garden
"
It would be really nice to be able to disable this.
just dont capture the men if ya dont want it (alot of us wanted to be able to capture the men too)

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
just dont capture the men if ya dont want it (alot of us wanted to be able to capture the men too)
And I'm not telling that it shouldn't be an option. But if you don't need/like this option it means that 50% of slave encounters will be useless to you. So the ability to disable it in the options would solve that problem. And everyone's happy)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
And I'm not telling that it shouldn't be an option. But if you don't need/like this option it means that 50% of slave encounters will be useless to you. So the ability to disable it in the options would solve that problem. And everyone's happy)
There probably won't be a specific events to capture guys as there is for girls. Only places you can capture male slaves are from fights, so as mentioned - don't capture them and you should be fine.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
There probably won't be a specific events to capture guys as there is for girls. Only places you can capture male slaves are from fights, so as mentioned - don't capture them and you should be fine.
Didn't know that, I thought they would be obtained via the same events as women. Thanks.

Reactions: Virdz44
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes