ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Why remove selling male slaves at market?

Ah well back to killing them since they serve no purpose otherwise to me.
Might enable them in the future but more realistic choice in post apocalyptic world would be that only girls get traded.
(Noone cares about guys but girls work like a valuable (At least I imagine post apocalyptic world like that)

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Might enable them in the future but more realistic choice in post apocalyptic world would be that only girls get traded.
(Noone cares about guys but girls work like a valuable (At least I imagine post apocalyptic world like that)
the men are usually used for labor the women used for toys

Reactions: ttyrke

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I disagree as we only need to look at the past for how useful male slaves can be mainly in brawn required roles. While female slaves are better suited towards more dexterious roles like gardening or sewing and cooking generally. So if you take that then you could make it so that depending on where you assign a slave they can do better or worse compared to their counterparts (male slaves get more wood while female slaves reduce food consumption for that day in a ratio of 1:4). This could also be applied I would say in other areas like yourself doing things such as a bodyguard (if not intellegent and trained enough) so you can use them to avoid sudden death or as a way to get more h-scenes like the untamed girl event where she just goes full wild sex but this time your in control and could start to tame her. Could use them in a life and death battle to get a bigger arena rank increase in the future if your not certain in yourself winning.
Though I ask that you maybe make a screen or something where all assignments can be changed instead of having to hunt them down at the right time, maybe via a notice board or something. As I have wanted to change tasks for everyone but couldn't find one or two people until a few days later.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I disagree as we only need to look at the past for how useful male slaves can be mainly in brawn required roles. While female slaves are better suited towards more dexterious roles like gardening or sewing and cooking generally. So if you take that then you could make it so that depending on where you assign a slave they can do better or worse compared to their counterparts (male slaves get more wood while female slaves reduce food consumption for that day in a ratio of 1:4). This could also be applied I would say in other areas like yourself doing things such as a bodyguard (if not intellegent and trained enough) so you can use them to avoid sudden death or as a way to get more h-scenes like the untamed girl event where she just goes full wild sex but this time your in control and could start to tame her. Could use them in a life and death battle to get a bigger arena rank increase in the future if your not certain in yourself winning.
Though I ask that you maybe make a screen or something where all assignments can be changed instead of having to hunt them down at the right time, maybe via a notice board or something. As I have wanted to change tasks for everyone but couldn't find one or two people until a few days later.
Sounds good idea about place where to change in one screen their assigned jobs. Will add to tech update.
As for male slaves - you'll be able to move them to guests later and use them as guards for settlement OR to guard your slaves on street.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
the men are usually used for labor the women used for toys
It goes both ways depending upon your proclivities.

I can visualize selling males to work in the mines/etc.

As they are right now, they're just another mouth to feed, but with zero value.

If I could train them to work as unpaid guards I'd want to be able to castrate them. No-one fucks my "wives" but me.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
What if you arranged your house in a self-sustaining way, not drawing attention and everybody working safe jobs mostly in the garden the game would let you advance a whole month at a time? You've cut off the outside world and gone into long term survival mode. Maybe only do this once you've completed all of the current game tasks. This way the children can grow up and maybe even some of your guests would die of old age or occasional accidents.

Jun 16, 2022
tried and failed to get into this game despite having stuff that can heal in inventory wasnt able to click it even though it said click to use or what ever sick/tired of dying bleeding out...does anyone have a save file with all items in their inventory working?dont care how far into the game your save is just as long shit works im good otherwise ya im done with this game thanks in advance should anyone be able to hook me up
Here you go. It is on Microsoft Edge.

Reactions: str8up and ttyrke

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok my 2 cents, started today wanted see what was the game about, seems pretty easy to use, I like fights, getting to know some of the girls, and yes I edited save to give myself money and boost my stats and gonna do it again but this time not touching the girls got an bug error for blair and said save and report but I assume it's because I edited her stats, so instead giving dev a headache will start game but no editing girls stats, well maybe age for the old hags doing the garden. But overall the game is good atleast for me. What would make it better if every girl had their own sex scene..what I'm trying say you banging a black chick and then you go anal on her and she white...just saying.

Reactions: ttyrke and Centar

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Ok my 2 cents, started today wanted see what was the game about, seems pretty easy to use, I like fights, getting to know some of the girls, and yes I edited save to give myself money and boost my stats and gonna do it again but this time not touching the girls got an bug error for blair and said save and report but I assume it's because I edited her stats, so instead giving dev a headache will start game but no editing girls stats, well maybe age for the old hags doing the garden. But overall the game is good atleast for me. What would make it better if every girl had their own sex scene..what I'm trying say you banging a black chick and then you go anal on her and she white...just saying.

Thanks! Will check out that black chick anal scene as images should be separated by race.
As for Blair bug, not related with your modifications (you can change NPC stats as you please). There was a bug, that will be fixed in next release. (Found it and already fixed)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks! Will check out that black chick anal scene as images should be separated by race.
As for Blair bug, not related with your modifications (you can change NPC stats as you please). There was a bug, that will be fixed in next release. (Found it and already fixed)
I went to kitchen then screen said something about blair to save game,couldn't do anything else because that pop up kept showing and can't send you save because deleted all since I started over without touching girls stats. But since I came to ask a question none better than you so what are companions for? I took 2 but they didn't do anything in battle was training a couple 18 and 20 to really boost their str and bring'em along. Even went to bar and club....yeah and ummmm...one of my girls that I sent to scavenge stuff didn't make it back and when I looked for her.....she was kinda dead. Also since you s nice answer me another can you save Blairs friend?

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke and str8up
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes