ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Anything new like locations,characters,traints ect in this game??
You can check the changelog but no. Added more depth to existing places, some fuck events, etc. Next update probably will reveal The Santuary. Only from the outside probably

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

LuxEterna

Mar 9, 2020
the only way i see this happening is if she shows up or a explore event where we run into her (cause most of us are past the event where we rescue her)
Yes. When event will be added, it will be not related with that exact previous event, but new event, probably repeatable where if you have saved her, you might find her maybe together with Blair or something like that. (Or ask Blair to invite her)
days/weeks/months after her rescue is still after her rescue

Reactions: ttyrke

aaart

Jun 12, 2021
How i understood, if slave is working on streets, than slaves chances to be found dead are based on endurance stat. But you can't increase slaves endurance and base endurance = 0, maybe add chance to increase endurance from fking and punishes?

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
How i understood, if slave is working on streets, than slaves chances to be found dead are based on endurance stat. But you can't increase slaves endurance and base endurance = 0, maybe add chance to increase endurance from fking and punishes?
Yes, you're onto something. Will add some way to increase endurance for slaves too in next tech update

Reactions: GamerDaddy

silvra13

Jul 23, 2017
Way timing is setup, you cannot get into the slave market until 15:00 at the earliest, even though it says it is active at 14:00

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes