ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
0.17 release:
Throw your suggestions at me! I am listening.
Next one again will be Event update. Probably will focus more on Blair, maybe even add wedding for her or global, for any random NPC too.
Might even kill some of the main characters (depending on your choice).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: shizzlenizzle

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
oh is there another way to get a horse if you didn't decide to keep the horse in the decision with roger?

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
0.17 release: MEGA
Next one again will be Event update. Probably will focus more on Blair, maybe even add wedding for her or global, for any random NPC too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reduction in food consumption and increase in production is greatly appreciated, thank you. Also I like how when a forest worker finds food instead, it's highlighted. It'd be great if it did the same thing when a slave dies on the street.

I'm getting an error message in the biker fight (note I captured the 4 bikers). Bunch of errors in basement if I click on the male slaves (no race, error message on traits) , but I assume that's mostly cause the men are very basic atm.

If you sell a male slave at the slave market, it asks you if you want to sell her (wrong gender).

Also the I still can't get the explore: toxic waste event from the last update to appear. Either it's spawn chance is absurdly low, or it's not linked correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
0.17 release: MEGA
Some thoughts/ideas:

Once a child hits three, they join their mother on her assigned task (garden/forest of course, the streets makes no sense and scavenging is too dangerous for a young child). Child has a chance to positively or negatively affect the outcome. i.e. something like 30% positive, 60% no change, 10% negative. Might be a bit much to ask of a HTML game, but if it was dynamic (i.e. greater negative chance at 3 years old, nearly 100% positive at 17) that'd be incredible.

If we can marry Blair, obviously we need to be able to get her pregnant. But if we do marry her, it shouldn't exclude us from marrying another guest (i.e. polygamy).

Kinda meh on killing a "main character". The only one that makes vague sense to me currently is Roger, and even then it's just why?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Some thoughts/ideas:

Once a child hits three, they join their mother on her assigned task (garden/forest of course, the streets makes no sense and scavenging is too dangerous for a young child). Child has a chance to positively or negatively affect the outcome. i.e. something like 30% positive, 60% no change, 10% negative. Might be a bit much to ask of a HTML game, but if it was dynamic (i.e. greater negative chance at 3 years old, nearly 100% positive at 17) that'd be incredible.

If we can marry Blair, obviously we need to be able to get her pregnant. But if we do marry her, it shouldn't exclude us from marrying another guest (i.e. polygamy).

Kinda meh on killing a "main character". The only one that makes vague sense to me currently is Roger, and even then it's just why?
Blair wedding is 70% planned in next release. Not sure about NPC's yet but that will be in the game also at one point.
Idea was to kill Vincent, but only if you choose that option. That would mean that Farm as location gets closed, Blair decides to join you or ignore you (for some time).
Why Vincent? Because you got no purpose there, except shop.
Idea also was that you can assign one of your guests to be a shopkeeper. You would be able to set what items you need and she'll would buy them to meet the quote.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
If you capture a guy and try to "change name" then the menu goes back to what it would be if the slave was female ie you can milk/fuck/punish etc.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
If you capture a guy and try to "change name" then the menu goes back to what it would be if the slave was female ie you can milk/fuck/punish etc.
Thx. Will fix for next patch.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
what determines if a girl at the club will live with you?

I originally thought that it was only dependent on relationship being close to 40. but there were a few girls that had the deepthroat trait so I only did deepthroat but they respond with "why would I?" even at 40+ relationship.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
what determines if a girl at the club will live with you?

I originally thought that it was only dependent on relationship being close to 40. but there were a few girls that had the deepthroat trait so I only did deepthroat but they respond with "why would I?" even at 40+ relationship.
Right now releationship and some % chance.

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
Blair wedding is 70% planned in next release. Not sure about NPC's yet but that will be in the game also at one point.
Idea was to kill Vincent, but only if you choose that option. That would mean that Farm as location gets closed, Blair decides to join you or ignore you (for some time).
Why Vincent? Because you got no purpose there, except shop.
Idea also was that you can assign one of your guests to be a shopkeeper. You would be able to set what items you need and she'll would buy them to meet the quote.
Bolded is the primary reason to not kill Vincent. At least not until there's an alternate viable/sustainable way to purchase food. Killing Vincent without that is effectively committing suicide/severely impairing the growth of your compound. Even with the improvements to food production/consumption, I'm still running a small food deficit (about 1-2 per day on average, but some days if my gardeners don't grow anything it's a lot more). And really, once the kids start turning 3, I'll back to where I was before, critically needing Vincent's farm to survive.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Bolded is the primary reason to not kill Vincent. At least not until there's an alternate viable/sustainable way to purchase food. Killing Vincent without that is effectively committing suicide/severely impairing the growth of your compound. Even with the improvements to food production/consumption, I'm still running a small food deficit (about 1-2 per day on average, but some days if my gardeners don't grow anything it's a lot more). And really, once the kids start turning 3, I'll back to where I was before, critically needing Vincent's farm to survive.
Yeah, idea is, right now, to move food purchases to the Settlement shop. Well, I'am still thinking about that so nothing yet decided. Might just maybe capture Blair or Eve. If Blair, then I need to postpone marriagefor her.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
Error: <<include>>: passage "Girl info" does not exist<<include 'Girl info'>>
after fight.

edit
changed Girl info to NPC info solves problem. line 10209 in code.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes