decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hey,
Here is the new actions pack with the matching 0.44 js file.

It is 4.2 GB, including extra pictures for female bride sex.

CU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to use it?
Just unzip it and drop the content (images and js folders) in the game folder, overwriting existing files.

What is it for?
The game contains generic sex scenes with usually 2-4 gifs per sex action (bj, etc).
The aim of the actions pack is to expand that up to 20 gifs per sex action and also for variants (bj+asian, some categories are hard to find).

Does it work with version 0.45 or above ?
No, unless you install node and from game forlder run cmd : node searchActions.js
This will rebuild the actions.js

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021
What does journal say?
Ttyrke can I suggest maybe adding a pharmacy/chemist in a future update. They could prescribe condoms, birth control pills, medicine ect.Also maybe have a supermarket or another farm where you could but live stock like chickens, pigs,cows.

Reactions: ttyrke

midvi86

Mar 4, 2019
Привет,
Вот новый пакет действий с соответствующим файлом js 0.44.

Объем файла составляет 4,2 ГБ, включая дополнительные фотографии для девушек-невест.

CU

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
Как этим пользоваться?
Просто разархивируйте его и перетащите содержимое (папки с изображениями и js) в папку с игрой, перезаписав существующие файлы.

Для чего это нужно?
Игра содержит типичные сексуальные сцены, обычно с 2-4 гифками на каждое сексуальное действие (минет и т. д.).
Цель пакета действий — расширить это число до 20 гифок на одно сексуальное действие, а также для его разновидностей (бидж+азиатки, некоторые категории трудно найти).

Работает ли с версией 0.45 или выше?
Нет, если вы не установите node и из папки игры не запустите cmd: node searchActions.js
Это перестроит actions.js.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Good afternoon
Could you make a working application right away? I don't understand how to update the game

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
Sounds like you don't have right file structure. How does it look? If you downloaded patch, you need to put it inside base game folder
I downloaded the game and unzipped it, tried to play and got the error. Came to this thread to see what's going on, found the fix. Downloaded the fix and unzipped it in the same folder as the game. It unpacked in its own folder so I copied images folder and pasted into my game folder. Overwrote the necessary files. Then copied js folder and pasted into game folder. Went to try game and got same action.js is missing. What more do I need to do? Do I need to create a whole new folder within the unzipped game labeled GAME like most of the PC games have here?

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
If the guests can lose submission over time, is there any chance they can start to dominate you? That might be fun. Otherwise, it seems like there is no upside to this happening?
Also, if the doctor was accompanied by a male nurse, and you could choose which one you wanted to milk you, that would make those scenes more fun for some.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes