tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
ttyrke If I update my game from v0.43 (which has decker666's mod pack has installed) to v0.44 using update only file, will I be able to play just fine or will there be some complications? Just asking because don't want to mess up the installed files.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke If I update my game from v0.43 (which has decker666's mod pack has installed) to v0.44 using update only file, will I be able to play just fine or will there be some complications? Just asking because don't want to mess up the installed files.
You will need latest actions.js that is renewed for 0.44

Reactions: tgp31

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
yeah but to have it the same day of update and no need to change the js every time, the changelog says something about not needing to mess up with the js
As for extension packs. Code is there but not packs yet. For next tech update I will try to separate pack and after that it should work

Mar 6, 2021
You need to additionally download them and just enable. Main reason is that not a lot of people need additional.images and just for that reason I dont want 10gb game size. Its planned to add few more images to default ones
did that and the options arent recognized as being in the pack folder so either im just dumb and missing something so simple or.........idk this game does have some great options tho been playing it for a while and even subbed on patreon

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
How do we save Octavia? I gathered 100+ wolf pelts, got nearly 50 medallions and still don't trigger the mission

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes