noneo'ya

Oct 22, 2017
Kudos to the dev for fixing the "mood" on the slaves in the basement, its much better, but i noticed that the submission is going down for ppl in the guest house....100 submission maintenance is becoming a burden.....its by design?

Reactions: dabelstein

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Kudos to the dev for fixing the "mood" on the slaves in the basement, its much better, but i noticed that the submission is going down for ppl in the guest house....100 submission maintenance is becoming a burden.....its by design?
For guests - yes. Idea is that guests are not there as prisoners so wouldnt be right just to keep submission as 100. If you dont interact with them for x amount of time, submission will decrease

Reactions: GamerDaddy

hans_markoff

May 18, 2023
这项任务要求30岁以下的姜黄色头发的亚洲女性,我已经用了很长时间来梳掉亚洲血统的中等大小的姜黄色头发,但是我生完孩子很多次后都没有巨大的乳房。其他都一样,我真的很无助
1724187855338.png
Brother, this is not that detailed of a game. If you want boob sizes going up after pregnancy try Free Cities (Pregmod)

Reactions: kidderyao

Cramone

May 14, 2018
since like 3 updates ago i have problems with portraits customs...
where i put custom images?
before there was carpet images/portrait/custom/female/
you put the photo in category

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
anyone else having issues with the fact that there is BASE Pack options but they never work? instead you have to download someone else's mod to use something that the dev should have allowed you to use right off the bat if its already in the game?

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes