elloulayt

Sep 8, 2017
View attachment 4004009

seems like image path error in the bedroom after you sleep
problem in widget actionDream and widget actionImageOutput line
I tried to fix it using the previous version line and it works.
I solved this problem with a "crutch", simply creating an additional folder "images", since there are exactly two such folders in the path. If anyone knows how to change the code to change the path for the game for pictures, then please tell me, thanks.

Knullt

Aug 6, 2018
how to fix image path error? I change images/images to just one (images/) but then it returns to the same error

rolay1

Mar 17, 2020
Why are the milk barn days off not automated? I want to sell milk from women who won't hang themselves when I wait for days to farm for items.

OggY VFR

Nov 22, 2018
Seems the 0.45 search images/vids in the folder "videos\actions" instead of "images\actions" (or"packs" and yes I ran again searchactions) so all my packs/mods are screw.d...
0.44a: <source src="images/actions/daddysgirl/bedroom/bj/rouq.mp4" type="video/mp4">
0.45: <source src="videos//packs/daddysgirl//actions/bedroom/bj/romlluq.mp4.mp4">

(and yes I made a pack named like that)

Last edited:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Seems the 0.45 search images/vids in the folder "videos\actions" instead of "images\actions" (or"packs" and yes I ran again searchactions) so all my packs/mods are screw.d...
0.44a: <source src="images/actions/daddysgirl/bedroom/bj/rouq.mp4" type="video/mp4">
0.45: <source src="videos//packs/daddysgirl//actions/bedroom/bj/romlluq.mp4.mp4">

Share pack

SpiderSoup

Jan 20, 2018

I'm having the same issue with blair videos where it looks like this

Apocalyptic World 0.45/videos//actions/Blair/kitchen/pussy/puss2.mp4.mp4

This is after doing node searchactions.js with the action pack mod

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Why are the milk barn days off not automated? I want to sell milk from women who won't hang themselves when I wait for days to farm for items.
It was supposed to do so! A small bug found. Will be fixed in the next update of the game.

If you don't want to wait you have to edit the html-fil yuorself. Search for
if _ruleStreetworker && ['streets', 'nightclub'].includes
and change to
if _ruleStreetworker && ['streets', 'nightclub', 'milk_barn'].includes

Last edited:

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
for Blair image erros replace this from line 47131:

&lt;&lt;widget actionDream&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set _sleepAction = {
place: either([&#39;basement&#39;, &#39;bathhouse&#39;, &#39;default&#39;, &#39;forest&#39;, &#39;kitchen&#39;, &#39;maid&#39;, &#39;nightclub&#39;, &#39;shower&#39;, &#39;streets&#39;]),
type: either(&#39;pussy&#39;, &#39;anal&#39;, &#39;bj&#39;, &#39;dp&#39;)
}&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;if typeof setup.actions !== &#39;undefined&#39;&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set _dreamImg = setup.ImagePath+&#39;actions/female/&#39; + _sleepAction.place + &#39;/&#39; + _sleepAction.type + &#39;/&#39; + either(setup.actions.female[_sleepAction.place][_sleepAction.type])&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set _dreamImg = &#39;actions/female/default/&#39; + _sleepAction.type + &#39;/&#39; + either(setup.actions.female.default[_sleepAction.type])&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;actionImageOutput _dreamImg&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;/widget&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;widget actionImageOutput&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set _extension = $args[0].split(&#39;.&#39;).pop()&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;if [&#39;mp4&#39;, &#39;webm&#39;].includes(_extension)&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set _videoType = &#39;video/&#39; + _extension&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set _url to $args[0]&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;video _url&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;image $args[0]&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;

with:
&lt;&lt;widget actionDream&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set _sleepAction = {
place: either([&#39;basement&#39;, &#39;bathhouse&#39;, &#39;default&#39;, &#39;forest&#39;, &#39;kitchen&#39;, &#39;maid&#39;, &#39;nightclub&#39;, &#39;shower&#39;, &#39;streets&#39;]),
type: either(&#39;pussy&#39;, &#39;anal&#39;, &#39;bj&#39;, &#39;dp&#39;)
}&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;if typeof setup.actions !== &#39;undefined&#39;&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set _dreamImg = setup.ImagePath+&#39;actions/female/&#39; + _sleepAction.place + &#39;/&#39; + _sleepAction.type + &#39;/&#39; + either(setup.actions.female[_sleepAction.place][_sleepAction.type])&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set _dreamImg = setup.ImagePath+&#39;actions/female/default/&#39; + _sleepAction.type + &#39;/&#39; + either(setup.actions.female.default[_sleepAction.type])&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;actionImageOutput _dreamImg&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;/widget&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;widget actionImageOutput&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set _extension = $args[0].split(&#39;.&#39;).pop()&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;if [&#39;mp4&#39;, &#39;webm&#39;].includes(_extension)&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set _videoType = &#39;video/&#39; + _extension&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set _url to $args[0]&gt;&gt;
&lt;video controls autoplay loop&gt;
&lt;source @src=&quot;_url&quot; @type=&quot;_videoType&quot;&gt;
&lt;/video&gt;
&lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;
[img[$args[0]]]
&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Hey,
Here is the new actions pack with the matching 0.44 js file.
Pixeldrain
It is 4.2 GB, including extra pictures for female bride sex.

CU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to use it?
Just unzip it and drop the content (images and js folders) in the game folder, overwriting existing files.

What is it for?
The game contains generic sex scenes with usually 2-4 gifs per sex action (bj, etc).
The aim of the actions pack is to expand that up to 20 gifs per sex action and also for variants (bj+asian, some categories are hard to find).

Does it work with version 0.45 or above ?
No, unless you install node and from the game folder run cmd : node searchActions.js
This will rebuild the actions.js
I'm happy to do the rebuild as described, but how do I "install node"? Sorry I'm fairly techie but not a developer, can you elaborate? And you're a hero for doing this for an addictively fun game!

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes