red1n

May 4, 2022
ttyrke hello, I wanted to try to add my own locations or my own mechanics into the game, so i will be straight, it's my first time trying to remake the game, so i run into several issues, i hoped you could help with it, or other devs who contributed to github already.

the thing is, i downloaded twine 2 desktop app (i assumed you used this one for creation) but i can't seem to get how to import the game into it.
At first i tried Library-> Import with just html of Apocalyptic World 0.44a.html, and it seem to load all passages but when i either select a passage and press "Test from here" or choose from menu Build-> Test or Play it launches in browser and pop up appear "Could not find file 'actions.js" "Could not find file 'packs/packs.js'."

so then as far as i understand i need to use your github folder, but then what do i import into twine? it seem to allow to import only 1 file either .html or .tw or .twee but i can't seem to find any main file that will configure the whole project folder into twine 2, so could you help how to set it all up?

(other things about how to add mechanics and etc seems like i can find the code on twinlab.net custom macros for sugercube 2)

or then do i need some other app to launch your github project?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke hello, I wanted to try to add my own locations or my own mechanics into the game, so i will be straight, it's my first time trying to remake the game, so i run into several issues, i hoped you could help with it, or other devs who contributed to github already.

the thing is, i downloaded twine 2 desktop app (i assumed you used this one for creation) but i can't seem to get how to import the game into it.
At first i tried Library-> Import with just html of Apocalyptic World 0.44a.html, and it seem to load all passages but when i either select a passage and press "Test from here" or choose from menu Build-> Test or Play it launches in browser and pop up appear "Could not find file 'actions.js" "Could not find file 'packs/packs.js'."

so then as far as i understand i need to use your github folder, but then what do i import into twine? it seem to allow to import only 1 file either .html or .tw or .twee but i can't seem to find any main file that will configure the whole project folder into twine 2, so could you help how to set it all up?

(other things about how to add mechanics and etc seems like i can find the code on twinlab.net custom macros for sugercube 2)

or then do i need some other app to launch your github project?

I wouldn't recommend twine as game has a lot of passages and twine app gets slow, is not very "readable", no search options, etc.
I would suggest to just checkout github project and use it together with tweego.
As for actions/packs not found - twine "test or play" builds that html in a specific place where other game files are missing.

As for docs:

Potiguaya

Dec 3, 2019
1725565865063.png

seems like image path error in the bedroom after you sleep
problem in widget actionDream and widget actionImageOutput line
I tried to fix it using the previous version line and it works.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Getting error on day start sometimes

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#16): invalid assignment to const '_chance'

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypticWorld-0.45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes