decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hey,
Here is the new actions pack with the matching 0.45 js file.

It is 4.2 GB, just a merge with latest version for now.

CU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to use it?
-----------------
Just unzip it and drop the content (images and js folders) in the game folder, overwriting existing files.

What is it for?
-----------------
The game contains generic sex scenes with usually 2-4 gifs per sex action (bj, etc).
The aim of the actions pack is to expand that up to 20 gifs per sex action and also for variants (bj+asian, some categories are hard to find).

Does it work with version 0.46 or above?
---------------------------------------------------
No, unless you install node and from the game folder run cmd : node searchActions.js
This will rebuild the actions.js

Can I help make it better?
--------------------------------
Yes, some categories don't have extra pictures:
Either for uncommon places (ie forest), uncommon sex acts (ie footjob) or ethnicities (ie black), etc
You can search such images in "sex gif" websites (google it), or upload videos and make webp on ez-gif .com website.
Once you have categorized your extra pictures put them in a .zip and host it on pixeldrain or somewhere.
Come here and share the link and send me PM as well.

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
Hey,
Here is the new actions pack with the matching 0.45 js file.
Pixeldrain
It is 4.2 GB, just a merge with latest version for now.

CU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to use it?
-----------------
Just unzip it and drop the content (images and js folders) in the game folder, overwriting existing files.

What is it for?
-----------------
The game contains generic sex scenes with usually 2-4 gifs per sex action (bj, etc).
The aim of the actions pack is to expand that up to 20 gifs per sex action and also for variants (bj+asian, some categories are hard to find).

Does it work with version 0.46 or above?
---------------------------------------------------
No, unless you install node and from the game folder run cmd : node searchActions.js
This will rebuild the actions.js

Can I help make it better?
--------------------------------
Yes, some categories don't have extra pictures:
Either for uncommon places (ie forest), uncommon sex acts (ie footjob) or ethnicities (ie black), etc
You can search such images in "sex gif" websites (google it), or upload videos and make webp on ez-gif .com website.
Once you have categorized your extra pictures put them in a .zip and host it on pixeldrain or somewhere.
Come here and share the link and send me PM as well.

decker666 , can you get this on something other that pixeldrain? Their limit killed the download for me unfortunately.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Yay! Built the wooden wall. Glad it's wooden and not straw. ;) Where can I get anti-blaster cream to heal my hands after all the forestry. :ROFLMAO: When can we start on the stone wall.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes