ttbcs

Oct 24, 2017
Tell me what to do with the milk barn? I don't really understand how it works and how to send someone there?
Slaves that have been pregnant for a few days will have an option to assign them to the milk house. During the day you can see them getting milked. Daily report will show how much milk was produced.

Reactions: Den4lk

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Was going to support on patreon but paying per post is a big no from me.
It' s gonna change from september. Because of IO's playstore or something like that, patreon is obligated to charge per month, not per post.
Won't change anything for existing supporters as I only set "charge for post" only for one release (event). So per month in my case actually was "per month".

Silverliy

Aug 3, 2024
You can duplicate your slaves if you do the following steps :
1 Assign slave as maid
2 Don't cancel the assignment and send her to the basement
3 When she works as Maid in your room cancel the assignment

Edit : i am not sure if this is the right way but i am sure that i brought my slave to the dungeon but she was still doing the maid job after that and her relationship level was the same as pre-dungeon
There should be some order of events that leads to this outcome.

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys I started up .44 and it told me there was a .44a available. Is it not on this site? I can't find it.

Silverliy

Aug 3, 2024
You can duplicate your slaves if you do the following steps :
1 Assign slave as maid
2 Don't cancel the assignment and send her to the basement
3 When she works as Maid in your room cancel the assignment
I think it was some kind of freak bug because i cant reproduce it

Reactions: ttyrke

Tenerax

Aug 30, 2024
Really cool game, glad I found it! One thing that's kind of annoying is that you can only have one birth per day, especially later in the game. Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but would it be possible to make it so we can have multiple women give birth on the same day?

Reactions: Oscarsz
Jul 31, 2017
i am a little confused, going through the custom packs from Smokraders mod. angela white wont work, going through all the files and actions look the same as the ones that work and i have the character set as her and the box is ticked in the packs menu. how is this not working? did i maybe have her as a character before and lost them now i cant use more than 1?

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
If I download the game from here, will I be able to use the save file that I've used in the web version?
Great game btw. I don't know why, but I loved it.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Really cool game, glad I found it! One thing that's kind of annoying is that you can only have one birth per day, especially later in the game. Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but would it be possible to make it so we can have multiple women give birth on the same day?
thought with a doctor it will give birth every child but not, maybe allow to have more doctors for more babies?

Tenerax

Aug 30, 2024
Hospital is for that. With that you can get even 100 babies per day.
Wait, so do I need more doctors? Because I have a hospital, but I only get 1 birth a day. I figured you only needed 1, like with shopkeeper, cook, mistress and maid.

EDIT: Just tested it again, I definitely only get 1 birth per day. I also can't assign more doctors.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Wait, so do I need more doctors? Because I have a hospital, but I only get 1 birth a day. I figured you only needed 1, like with shopkeeper, cook, mistress and maid.

EDIT: Just tested it again, I definitely only get 1 birth per day. I also can't assign more doctors.
How did you test it? Best way probably would be to set all pregnant ladies days to over 500ish. Because after 270 days they have specific % they will give birth that date, and it increases after 280 days. After x amount of days it only goes to 100% if I remember correctly.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes