Feloton

Sep 3, 2022
ttyrke Since I knew what Negan would do if he were like a certain TV char, I just sent all my companions home after entering The Sanctuary. You might want to disable that feature in situations like these in v1.00 or so. :)

Had a good laugh. Will load save and pay the price.

Reactions: ttyrke

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
K. I had to stop using my computer, instead I am using my phone. And as time rolls on I have come to the I need to hack the game. I need to alter some sexual orientations to make me happy. :cool:

Now the reason of this post: how in the hell do I bring up the console on an Android? :D

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
K. I had to stop using my computer, instead I am using my phone. And as time rolls on I have come to the I need to hack the game. I need to alter some sexual orientations to make me happy. :cool:

Now the reason of this post: how in the hell do I bring up the console on an Android? :D
If you can edit the HTML, you can add this code in the <head>
HTML:
<script src="//cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/eruda"></script><script>eruda.init();</script>

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Concerning the implementation of houses to get used with non interactable chars... I'd personal and selfishly like them to can be build to shelter forigners (tax them, offer them to work, and everything you've already planned) but also to house "your people".

I think the guest house capacity is quite tight right now, and I find myself letting go "potential residents" (blink, blink) after encounters.

Perhaps would be a good idea letting the guest house for your relatives, and the houses for companions, interactable workers and non-interactable foreigners. (ie: when choose "build house" you can select "guest house" or "villagers house")

Yes, I am basing the housing idea "in that game where you are called Adam". :sneaky:

Thanks for this game, and for your time and patience.

Last edited:

GarthProgramming

Jan 30, 2024
For security I added certificate to online site and forced all players to go to https instead of http.
Force redirect is already removed and you should be able to access your save files.
I'm sure you have been asked before, but, how do you add custom portraits to the characters, I tried just putting a .png in the portrait folder but that did not work.

Tenerax

Aug 30, 2024
How did you test it? Best way probably would be to set all pregnant ladies days to over 500ish. Because after 270 days they have specific % they will give birth that date, and it increases after 280 days. After x amount of days it only goes to 100% if I remember correctly.
I only had them at 300-400 last time, but now I did it again with half a dozen over 500. One gave birth.

Tenerax

Aug 30, 2024
Anyone know how to add custom portraits?
I don't know if it's the same for the browser version and the downloaded one, but in the browser version you need to go to "Customize", then "Portrait", and the second option is the custom one. You can input a direct web link to a picture into the text box there. Works perfectly for me. No clue if there's a way to use pictures from your PC.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
I am really enjoying this game! One minor nit is, I keep ending up with slaves and male offspring with the same names, which gets confusing. I checked the code and I doubled the list of names to 150. I don't know if that screws the performance or anything, I tested it out without too much cheating LOL and it worked for about 60 days at least. Just if anyone wants to try it, I've attached it.

Sytry1111

Apr 10, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before. I tried using the search. Is it possible to marry guests other than Blair? If so, how? I see other posts about people having multiple wives and I just cant figure it out.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is it possible for female to have a "Maid" trait? I swear I've seen it before but here I am, rolling for it but still can't find it.
No

Code:
setup.traits = {
    analslut: {
        title: 'Anal slut',
        description: 'Gets an orgasm only from anal sex.'
    },
    cumslut: {
        title: 'Cumslut',
        description: 'Loves cum in mouth.'
    },
    masochist: {
        title: 'Masochist',
        description: 'Likes to be punished.'
    },
    deepthroat: {
        title: 'Deepthroat',
        description: 'Likes to get deep-throated.'
    },
    breeder: {
        title: 'Breeder',
        description: 'Double chance to get pregnant and pregnancy twice as fast.',
    },
    sadistic: {
        title: 'Sadistic',
        description: 'Display recurrent cruel behavior and aggression. Can be assigned as mistress if woman.'
    },
    squirter: {
        title: 'Squirter',
        description: 'Ejaculates when gets orgasm.',
    },
    nymphomaniac: {
        title: 'Nymphomaniac',
        description: 'Never says no, and earns double on street.'
    },
    infertile: {
        title: "Infertile",
        description: "Can't have children"
    },
    milker: {
        title: "milker",
        description: "Can produce breast milk without being pregnant",
    }
};

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
No

Code:
setup.traits = {
    analslut: {
        title: 'Anal slut',
        description: 'Gets an orgasm only from anal sex.'
    },
    cumslut: {
        title: 'Cumslut',
        description: 'Loves cum in mouth.'
    },
    masochist: {
        title: 'Masochist',
        description: 'Likes to be punished.'
    },
    deepthroat: {
        title: 'Deepthroat',
        description: 'Likes to get deep-throated.'
    },
    breeder: {
        title: 'Breeder',
        description: 'Double chance to get pregnant and pregnancy twice as fast.',
    },
    sadistic: {
        title: 'Sadistic',
        description: 'Display recurrent cruel behavior and aggression. Can be assigned as mistress if woman.'
    },
    squirter: {
        title: 'Squirter',
        description: 'Ejaculates when gets orgasm.',
    },
    nymphomaniac: {
        title: 'Nymphomaniac',
        description: 'Never says no, and earns double on street.'
    },
    infertile: {
        title: "Infertile",
        description: "Can't have children"
    },
    milker: {
        title: "milker",
        description: "Can produce breast milk without being pregnant",
    }
};
Crap, I meant skill, not trait. Sorry for the confusion.

Edit: There's a "Milker" trait? I've never seen one before. To be fair, I just hit 200 days.

Jun 6, 2024
Love the addition of the milk barn. I had suggested it back in June & was happy to find the barn in the latest update.

Is there any way to sell the milk other than through the shop at the home?

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes