red1n

May 4, 2022
agreed, can anyone make some kind of step by step guide about packs?

i downloaded 2 Lana Rhoades and Anna Bell.
put them in packs folder and tried simply relaunch the game, then activated pack in packs menu, choose a girl and selected in customize in custom pack either Lana pack or Anna Bell pack, but when try to fuck, for some reason gifs do not load.
also tried to change the name of npc to Lana Rhoades and Anna Bell and then try, still doesn't load.
then tried node ActionSearchPack.js with both of them (btw what does "Is the pack an extension? (yes/no):" mean?) then again relaunched the game, still the gifs do not load, but show small icon of missing file.
I even tried just for the heck of it to run node ActionSearch.js, still the same

Tony Yont

Aug 1, 2024
Apocalyptic World is the most interesting and addictive game I've played lately... I celebrate the new Pussy fingering action... I would like to see some kind of gangbang event in guest house and basement... I would also like that in the Lost Child and Food Forage events, the boy can also be a girl... And I would also like that when I buy a round for everyone at the bar, I can invite or kidnap the girl who wants to thank me, just like it happens in the nightclub when you invite someone to the bathroom...

red1n

May 4, 2022
since i kind of started, then i will also write about some bugs i run into:

-virgin does not disapear in special event at night with female in guest house(also no count to creampie)
-same if she sleeps and fuck
-weird that quite often parents from random event with child on exploration are young (i mean female is either 18 or 20 with child of 7)
-apparently squirt images do not show up in basement with normal fuck(if mistress fuck, then show up, so it's kind of weird)

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes