Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Are there other structures the player can build?
Is there way to learn build structures on your own not event triggered?
Blair triggered events has metal house for nursery seems redundant.
Maybe if the player could find a train or bus could the player utilize the new blueprint and make a fortified bunkhouse for kids? Needs A/C and solar energy back up.
Battery cells are another one.
Below groundwater source not pumped out, maybe filtered water source is drank and safe to cook with.
Charcoal is needed. Other materials are needed to help make it possible.
Septic rebuild?
Pickax?
Tree house modifications ← defenses for ppl in woods and scavenging increase possible area to gather

House blueprints uncovered when explore the wasteland by car
Blair could maybe create event like stables, playground, barn for animals in the wild, fishpond, expansion to greenhouse,
Vincent : A/C blueprints, sprinkler, spotlights, helicopter (would have been faster), besides milk barn, basic base set up, garage

Hospital gets upgrade? Place 3 doctors in...have nurse assistants help out.
Blood bank, discover a cure, plus mend ppl faster.

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
can someone help me install the ava addams, riley reid etc. Packs? i am a little confused as to what i should do. All the instructions direct to a "Mods" folder but it's not there by default. Do i need to add it manually?

Xamray

Feb 8, 2020
One more idea for
I thought i found the perfect formulas for calculating overtraining :cool:. I agree it ended up a little to much....
Some more proposal for making play easier and more comfortable

1) Add to end of fight 2 buttons (optimal 4):1-2 Capture all, Kill all + Optimal: 3-4 Capture all Girls, Kill all Guys (or just put such option to Settings, switchable). Ideal will be customization somewhere (for example, like capture only virgins or capture only < age or capture only beauty > some)
2) Add some marks to Explore or location time. F.E. Explore in angle 6+ Hrs, City 4+ Hrs, Farm 1+ Hrs, Settlement 4+ Hrs etc.
Better to be updated after Horse/Car receive (or keep initial). Especially this will be helpful for new players.
3) See above - optimal to make a small mark for most important locations inside base or city + for some actions.

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
What are the requirements to assign someone to the garden? i just found a slave with the gardener skill but can't assign them. No one is working in the greenhouse at the moment

Jun 6, 2024
What are the requirements to assign someone to the garden? i just found a slave with the gardener skill but can't assign them. No one is working in the greenhouse at the moment
It seems that with the most recent update you have to have a relationship somewhere around 50 with the person in order to assign them a job.

Xamray

Feb 8, 2020
no 0.47 download yet?
From Discord (11&13 October)

Yugis@here
0.47 release (tech update)
Full:
Only update:

Changelog:

0.47a patch:
```
Fixes:
- After won fight </br> error
- Workbench. For some items energy increased, not decreased. (Set strict min to 10 energy)
- Streets NPC list on mobile
- Error if reloaded page in fuck scene
```

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
From Discord (11&13 October)

Yugis@here
0.47 release (tech update)
Full: Mega
Only update: Mega

Changelog:

0.47a patch: Mega
```
Fixes:
- After won fight </br> error
- Workbench. For some items energy increased, not decreased. (Set strict min to 10 energy)
- Streets NPC list on mobile
- Error if reloaded page in fuck scene
```

Thanks for the links.

Do you know if the twisted family event is bugged or something? even with the patreon code activated i get an error when it pops up during exploration saying the event does not exist Error: <<goto>>: passage "Explore event: Twisted family" does not exist

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes