rob9394

Dec 7, 2017
So apparently AI images ain't working for portraits. I tried downloading the custom ai portraits but it seems that when i put the image address it ain't loading. Any Help is appreciated. The google pics aren't 1:1 so I won't be using those even though they are working. But custom made ones aren't working.
you have to put your new images to the correct folder
- i.e
for white girls etc > Apocalyptic World 0.46\images\custom_portraits\female\white

The files has to be according to the number in the existing folder (i made a new folder for existing images) so i overwrited the existing 20 images with my new ones - Note that all images has to be PNG file (Not jpeg or others),

you will need a software or something to change the file if its not PNG, or change the extension from i.e JPEG to PNG (I'm only guessing this may work on the game so the game picks up the images).

Last edited:
Reactions: @LonelyWolf

Xamray

Feb 8, 2020
Noticed a bug when crafting arrows in ver0.47. Doesn't seem to cost any energy and time at all.
Made special, I think).
Craft each arrow takes less than minute otherwise no reason to use.
Or can be crafted stack at once say 100 pieces - It takes time.
As a variant - set some girls make arrow crafting say, 20 arrows per day

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
Made special, I think).
Craft each arrow takes less than minute otherwise no reason to use.
Or can be crafted stack at once say 100 pieces - It takes time.
As a variant - set some girls make arrow crafting say, 20 arrows per day
It's OP as hell. High damage and low cost. Feels unbalanced.

pr4bs

May 11, 2024
Is the massage table option broken? I found the blueprint, build it in the workshop, but I can't find it in the bathhouse.
Thanks for your help!

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
Is the massage table option broken? I found the blueprint, build it in the workshop, but I can't find it in the bathhouse.
Thanks for your help!
It's working fine for me. You'll just have to wait for girls to randomly appear in the bathhouse and then you can ask her to suggest a massage.

Reactions: pr4bs

Xamray

Feb 8, 2020
You can get one randomly while exploring or you can do the Rodger questline and get about 20 of them.

How do I get girls to work in nightclub?
Not a 20). Once per week even after completed Roger storyline You can go with eve again (random event in Church - Speak with Roger)

For Night Club Required relations 70+, not too much reasons - just little bit more income than street.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes