sutielal

May 30, 2020
So apparently AI images ain't working for portraits. I tried downloading the custom ai portraits but it seems that when i put the image address it ain't loading. Any Help is appreciated. The google pics aren't 1:1 so I won't be using those even though they are working. But custom made ones aren't working.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
包装 How do you use it?
Click on packs on the left hand side tab. Download the pack from the link provided there, when in your game click the box next to the pack you downloaded. Copy the contents of the pack into the packs folder. When you are at the npc screen, click customize and select custom pack and select the pack for that npc

Last edited:

Avalanche1993

Dec 9, 2018
Is it possible to use custom portraits from my own pc instead of from online links?
So apparently AI images ain't working for portraits. I tried downloading the custom ai portraits but it seems that when i put the image address it ain't loading. Any Help is appreciated. The google pics aren't 1:1 so I won't be using those even though they are working. But custom made ones aren't working.
I don't know easy way to use pics just from own PC. Here is my solution for internet links and it's working after updates:

https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalyptic-world-v0-46b-ttyrke.137594/post-14515059

1. Download image.
2. From google account pick "photo" option.
View attachment 3915714
3. Create new album, name it, make an album available through links.
View attachment 3915721
View attachment 3915724
4. Throw image to this album.
5. Find photo you like in this album and click it LMB (remember don't click on photo from main menu or from notification that photo was uploaded!!)
View attachment 3915747
6. Click on photo RMB and select "copy the link to photo".
View attachment 3915829
7. Paste the link in girl's costomisation option, select "choose" and voila.
View attachment 3915753 View attachment 3915755

Important note from my experience.

I had a problem in point 5. Somehow links from main menu, upload notification and album itself are diferent and if you pick link from wrong "path" after next game update or even start game in another day, the photo will crash and there will be empty space in girl's profile. This is why you have to select image from album and then copy the link.

Probably easier option is to have account on site where you can create your own AI photos and store them there. but I don't have it.

Last edited:

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know easy way to use pics just from own PC. Here is my solution for internet links and it's working after updates:

https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalyptic-world-v0-46b-ttyrke.137594/post-14515059

1. Download image.
2. From google account pick "photo" option.
View attachment 3915714
3. Create new album, name it, make an album available through links.
View attachment 3915721
View attachment 3915724
4. Throw image to this album.
5. Find photo you like in this album and click it LMB (remember don't click on photo from main menu or from notification that photo was uploaded!!)
View attachment 3915747
6. Click on photo RMB and select "copy the link to photo".
View attachment 3915829
7. Paste the link in girl's costomisation option, select "choose" and voila.
View attachment 3915753 View attachment 3915755

Important note from my experience.

I had a problem in point 5. Somehow links from main menu, upload notification and album itself are diferent and if you pick link from wrong "path" after next game update or even start game in another day, the photo will crash and there will be empty space in girl's profile. This is why you have to select image from album and then copy the link.

Probably easier option is to have account on site where you can create your own AI photos and store them there. but I don't have it.
Thanks.

I did not want to do this because i did not want yet another account lol.

I made a notepad file and copy/pasted the links of the pictures i wanted onto it lol.

Fire Dragon King

Oct 4, 2024
Ryofu888,帖子:15031736,会员:52789 said:
单击左侧选项卡上的包。从那里提供的链接下载包,在游戏中单击您下载的包旁边的框。将包的内容复制到包文件夹中。当您位于 npc 屏幕时,单击“自定义”并选择“自定义包”,然后选择该 npc 的包
[/引用]Should I put it in that package folder? Should I put it in the "actions" or "js" folder? When I put it in "JS" and enter the game chat window, it shows an error, but when I put it in "actions", not only does it display an error, but it also has a bunch of red characters and no screen. How to operate it? If there are pictures and videos to demonstrate, it will be fine. Just the text is not very clear

Fire Dragon King

Oct 4, 2024
Click on packs on the left hand side tab. Download the pack from the link provided there, when in your game click the box next to the pack you downloaded. Copy the contents of the pack into the packs folder. When you are at the npc screen, click customize and select custom pack and select the pack for that npc
Should I put it in that package folder? Should I put it in the "actions" or "js" folder? When I put it in "JS" and enter the game chat window, it shows an error, but when I put it in "actions", not only does it display an error, but it also has a bunch of red characters and no screen. How to operate it? If there are pictures and videos to demonstrate, it will be fine. Just the text is not very clear

Fire Dragon King

Oct 4, 2024
I put it in 'JS' to display Error: Could not load pack 'packs/Lana Rhoades/actions.js'.

I put it in 'packs' to show That's also the case

Thank you very much if there is a proper process for taking pictures

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I put it in 'JS' to display Error: Could not load pack 'packs/Lana Rhoades/actions.js'.

I put it in 'packs' to show That's also the case

Thank you very much if there is a proper process for taking pictures
The Lana Rhodes folder should go into the Packs folder. Make sure when you go into the lana rhodes folder you see an actions folder and an actions JS file.

The pack should now work when you activate it in game

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes