Fire Dragon King

Oct 4, 2024
The Lana Rhodes folder should go into the Packs folder. Make sure when you go into the lana rhodes folder you see an actions folder and an actions JS file.

The pack should now work when you activate it in game
Thank you, I tried it out and it really works. Thank you

Xamray

Feb 8, 2020
Why is there only little boys when you walk in the forest? In this apocalyptic world is there not little girls animore ?
May be someone offer little transgender or futa? )))
Why boy is reasonable
1) Little girl have a big chance to be taken in someone's harem with parents.
2) Use a little girl below 18 is against Patreon rules (In one of updates was a possibility to get 17 years old girl in the slave market, but gone later + not all 17 years girls were virgins, but later this possibility gone).

However will be interesting instead of horror items in exploration or mutant cafe add some more different random stories/actions.
Just to increase random.

Possible scenarios for self scavenging - just ideas for rare:
1) Elite whore house (or possible add a location)
2) Beauty and beasts - save beauty from beasts or wolves
3) Gang attack (classic - road, drop tree, try to rob).
4) Stealing from pocket catch woman in city or child
5) Save children from Sanctuary (or slave caravan)
6) Yes, like offer Marco make 2 variant of event with child and parents - girl or boy child.
7) Some more random events with small loses or prizes.

Xamray

Feb 8, 2020
How is working mechanic of bounty hunting, I didn't catch system?
Not possible to have any bounty (or didn't make any)

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone know if it is possible to edit npc girls in the game with certain traits or skills? I opened up a save game with the online save editor and tried to edit a npc girl but nothing sticks.

Cheroky

Sep 16, 2022
Anyone know if it is possible to edit npc girls in the game with certain traits or skills? I opened up a save game with the online save editor and tried to edit a npc girl but nothing sticks.
You can use TwineHacker for your browser as well.

Fire Dragon King

Oct 4, 2024
When will the new version be updated? I have played this version several times. By the way, will there be any new content for people like nuns in the new version?

Jun 6, 2024
0.47 tech update:

FIXES:
Typos
Failed childbirth sometimes not showing image

FEATURES:
Streets NPC list - will show stats same as guest house.
Customize [Portrait] - Added more female Asian portraits.
Bounty hunter - Option to bring transfemales and males to basement.
Started work on NPC fight cage system - Still in progress. About 25% done.
Modding - Now option to customize also images specified by breast size (female.breasts-big/small folder name).
Sex [Lick nipples] - New action to lick nipples (Different images for different breast sizes).
Customize [Tattoos] - Two more tattoos added.
Bathroom head image removed and replaced with background image.
With bounty hunter reputation increase, increases speed of finding persons quicker.
Sex [Fingering] - NPCs with squirter trait additional scene.
Relationship - If guest leaves or dies, other NPC friends will take happiness penalty.
New item: Crossbow blueprint (Exploring).
New item: Crossbow + arrows.
Fight - Now you can use crossbow. 60% to pick up arrows after won fight (If using on NPC with low HP, might kill him).
Event [Explore] - Wicked family daughter. For supporters additional scene.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
oh nice. But looks like the girl pack mods will likely need to be updated if they are adding new options

Is the discord only for patreon members? I can't seem to be able to join the discord as the link says it is invalid.

Would be cool if someone could pls post the link to download the new version if it is publically available

Thanks

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2024
oh nice. But looks like the girl pack mods will likely need to be updated if they are adding new options

Is the discord only for patreon members? I can't seem to be able to join the discord as the link says it is invalid.

Would be cool if someone could pls post the link to download the new version if it is publically available

Thanks
Not sure where to dl it, but you can play online.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes