Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Where can I find them? got any specific pages in the thread I can go to?
I found some girl packs by clicking on the packs icon on the left side in the game. There are download links there to the files.

Are there anymore girl packs other than those?

UncleEd001sex

Jul 17, 2022
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to give my companions items like a knife or body armor
The hard way (not really): Click on the name of your companion, click on the little icon under their name, move stuff from your inventory to the NPC's inventory

The easy way, if you have built the gate: Go to your room, click on Settlement Management, click on Automatization, and click the box for Job Change. That will take care of equipping the NPC regardless of the job you assign. The morning report will even list anything an NPC is missing.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
After searching through this thread and reading alot of it i came across an old post that mentions that girl packs from an old game called venus club might be usable for this game if they were modified to be compatible with this game. I downloaded one file and looking at it i am completely lost even with the guide pdf on the front page

I was wondering if anyone knows how to do this and could enlighten me on the steps to do so, so i can try my hand at seeing if i can do it?

Last edited:

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Look for girl pack from https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalyptic-world-v0-42b-ttyrke.137594/post-13473686 - one of the part of Girl pack.

https://f95zone.to/members/smokrader.345748/ - check his posts in current thread.
In thread is about 200-250 from 300

There is in his pack portraits (but now need to shift directly to folders) and models for pack folders, about 40 girls total become.
Only Adriana Chechik is missing, but in pack list.

Thanks but i am unable to activate the pack in the game. When i try to activate the pack that i added from his mod the option does not appear in the list of girl packs that are there normally. I assume that i might have to edit the index file?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Thanks but i am unable to activate the pack in the game. When i try to activate the pack that i added from his mod the option does not appear in the list of girl packs that are there normally. I assume that i might have to edit the index file?
once you have activated one you must talk to a npc goto customize and change the name to the name you chose

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
once you have activated one you must talk to a npc goto customize and change the name to the name you chose
How do i activate the pack? There is no option to activate a pack that is not Riley Reid to Lana Rhoades. There are 6 packs on the list. I am testing with the Kate Kuray pack downloaded from smokrader's files that he kindly shared here. I copied the Kate Kuray folder and put it into the packs folder the same with the 6 packs currently recognised by the game.

This is the list i have when i try to activate a custom pack

None
Riley Reid
Veronica Leal
Anna Bell
Ava Addams
Asa Akira
Lana Rhoades

Last edited:

Xamray

Feb 8, 2020
How do i activate the pack? There is no option to activate a pack that is not Riley Reid to Lana Rhoades. There are 6 packs on the list. I am testing with the Kate Kuray pack downloaded from smokrader's files that he kindly shared here. I copied the Kate Kuray folder and put it into the packs folder the same with the 6 packs currently recognised by the game.

This is the list i have when i try to activate a custom pack

None
Riley Reid
Veronica Leal
Anna Bell
Ava Addams
Asa Akira
Lana Rhoades

It's easy (Not for online version)
1) Copy all Directories with custom girl to Pack's folder
2) Copy <<<Most important<<< file packs from 2nd part or open current packs.js with notepad and copy/paste selected girls info from Smokraiders packs.js to Yours (if wand only some).
3) Connect packs using Packs in game menue

2 GamerDaddy - naming is not compulsory - You can use packs using customising without renaming this case.

Variant 2 - without connecting, just renaming ))) not always working
rename Your girl with appropriate name (including Octavia or Blair or Isabel) - You will receive appropriate change. But packs should be in video folder.

Just FYI - instruction have on first page of thread - Custom Girls

Reactions: tgp31

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
It's easy (Not for online version)
1) Copy all Directories with custom girl to Pack's folder
2) Copy <<<Most important<<< file packs from 2nd part or open current packs.js with notepad and copy/paste selected girls info from Smokraiders packs.js to Yours (if wand only some).
3) Connect packs using Packs in game menue

2 GamerDaddy - naming is not compulsory - You can use packs using customising without renaming this case.

Variant 2 - without connecting, just renaming ))) not always working
rename Your girl with appropriate name (including Octavia or Blair or Isabel) - You will receive appropriate change. But packs should be in video folder.

Just FYI - instruction have on first page of thread - Custom Girls

Thank you. I managed to get the packs to work.

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
did anyone succeeded in getting patreon content without the pass? tried changing the html to not having a wrong option, but i failed

Xamray

Feb 8, 2020
did anyone succeeded in getting patreon content without the pass? tried changing the html to not having a wrong option, but i failed
This is rather easy. In this thread have somewhere in beginninng.
However For 0.46 code is >>>radium<<<

Xamray

Feb 8, 2020
how do i assign a girl with doctor skill to work on nursery???
At moment doctor profession skill is maximum functionality -3
1) Healing bleeding and other status - automatic
2) Heals seek (or selfdamaged) persons in hospital (if attached to hospital)
3) Helps in birthing, increase amount to twins (occasionally) and automatically remove engaging mc in berthing (ecotime) - automatically.

However, better to make 1+2 and 3 to different specialties or profession on add possibility to add more than one doctor to hospital. Don't think that same person can help 10-20 persons in hospital and same time take babies )))
Also little bit disturbs situation with nursery - children are free moving - no parents, no elder person to control, mb use teacher skill to conrol them and divide guards to normal and nursery guards ...

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
When you are expanding the settlement management and building of the game, may i suggest the ability to move people from the guest house into the homes.

Would be cool each home you build is a seperate icon but then the home area would probably have to be it's own zone. if we could sort then be able to select who to put into which house allowing us to sort the occupants.

Personally i would love to be able to sort people in my guesthouse by profession. Currently it gets very cumbersome if i want to arrange my guests. I have to throw them back into the basement then after the guest house is clearer i can slowly move them back into the guesthouse from the basement :p Creating an extra area to house and move guests would make the guesthouse alot neater and cleaner.

Plus atm i find the current capacity of the guest house and basement to be inadequete for my collecting needs lol. So more housing would be cool.

Regards

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit the index file so that the choices bars for actions on npcs on the interactions page is always pushed down abit lower? Kind of like when you click on the more info option for the npc?

I would like it so that the bars are always around where they are when you click on the more info option so my custom portraits do not clip into the top of the interaction choice buttons on the right side

Does anyone know if i can make it so that the red choices bars are always like the screenshot attached?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes