scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
How to increase reputation? By helping someone or something?
Fight in the arena and win. Easy and quick.
Bounty hunting maybe also raise reputation but not sure.
I think saving people and NOT enslaving them count too, but it's so BORING!
A true survivor must dominate everything. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Jakka01

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
noobtrain
  • Street Whores I believe are just a ticking time bomb till they get knocked off.
  • Family do random events, I've had the Dad ask like 5 times in an 2 week period to have sex with next to all the captive females I had apart from the Street Whore infertile one before they got killed. (Mother also does stuff while the kid....vanished I think)
  • Companions are there to help you stop needing to go and gather wood and food on the small scale so you can focus more on story/quest stuff. Of course you are an tank with chopping wood once you have an axe since without it at 100 strength you get 10 wood...with it 30 wood I believe. (Hunting was good but when I last played back when this was 0.22 I didn't need to hunt for metal that I've yet to find)
  • Get a buttplug to help expand their asses (to 20 at most) and well....fisting and attempting to do anal sex does a lot more but of course at the cost of some relationship which is next to nothing.
You don't really want to progress with the Church settlement until you are great at combat since you can focus more on simply building up your base which although you don't need to build the garden nor guesthouse for having captives work the gardens to gain a little bit of xp and can house the family from the event. You will need to build an guesthouse eventually since you'll start maxing out captives where they will just stay with you after you say that they are no longer a prisoner.
Wood is the best way to earn caps before you go blackjacking which if you get lucky, you can easily get to a few thousand and be able to purchase anything you need for the next month.

Once you have people in the guesthouse and as your companions they can then fight beside you I believe, making it so you become stronger as a force....however they easily die off or get hurt from certain jobs like whoring and scavenging alongside also exploration events like the snake pit. (I've noticed that it felt like 2 weeks before they recovered from being sick due to it) Oh and if you want to be able to make medicine to cancel pregnancy you need to go see the farmer as he will tell you how while giving you a single dose of it.

Reactions: noobtrain

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
How to open Santacuary? Rodger tells me to go there but its not open. And what do I have to give Octavia to increase the relationship with her

Last edited:

GrotBoss

May 20, 2024
okay, I'm playing on like version 0.40 and I can't get champagne. I read the read and it said it could be gained through exploration but I've explored like 100+ times now and I'm getting nothing, I feel like I'm actually going insane...

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
So you're supposed to be able to release a slave and turn her into a guest. She runs away every time instead even with a high relationship and submission. What am I doing wrong?

I have knives and axes but don't see an option to arm any of my companions.

I have a slave with the milker trait and I have a breast pump but I don't see an option to milk her.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2024
I have knives and axes but don't see an option to arm any of my companions.
Click on the companion. Beneath the description, ie "Young black woman with pink hair & small breasts" you will see a tiny backpack(?) Icon. Click on that & another window will appear with items like knife, gas mask, axe, etc. You can select what to send /give to them from there.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How to open Santacuary? Rodger tells me to go there but its not open. And what do I have to give Octavia to increase the relationship with her
Happen during Dom route. Dom's GF needs fuel (no matter how much you've got in your inventory). She will send you to Nathan in the Sanctuary.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jakka01

UncleEd001sex

Jul 17, 2022
okay, I'm playing on like version 0.40 and I can't get champagne. I read the read and it said it could be gained through exploration but I've explored like 100+ times now and I'm getting nothing, I feel like I'm actually going insane...
There is a guy you find where you get the option to chop off his leg. He sometimes has a bottle of champagne.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
What role does pregnancy play in the game? I believe pregnant slaves can be milked but is there any reason I want my slaves to give birth to lots of babies? There are potions to end pregnancy and speed it up so I'm unsure what the benefits and negatives are...

Jun 6, 2024
What role does pregnancy play in the game? I believe pregnant slaves can be milked but is there any reason I want my slaves to give birth to lots of babies? There are potions to end pregnancy and speed it up so I'm unsure what the benefits and negatives are...
From a roleplay perspective, the point of repopulation. From an actual game perspective, more women (and men if it floats your boat) to put to workmaking you caps. Or send them to the basement & sell them. This would be a positive.

For negative, more mouths to feed.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
From a roleplay perspective, the point of repopulation. From an actual game perspective, more women (and men if it floats your boat) to put to workmaking you caps. Or send them to the basement & sell them. This would be a positive.

For negative, more mouths to feed.
But babies or kids under the age of 18 can't work or earn you money and it would take years to age them up. Or am I missing something?

Lokucfg

Oct 5, 2021
Lokucfg Я предполагаю, что из-за того, что он сообщает о невозможности найти actions.js, он отсутствует в папке js, которая должна быть видна при просмотре HTML-файла.
Если вы занимались моддингом, то, возможно, при моддинге что-то пошло не так, и файл не распознается HTML-кодом.

EDIT: Будет ли нормально, если я попытаюсь исправить извращенную/злобную семейную проблему? Вместе с тем, давая бонус, если вы уснете невозбужденным?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
и как это исправить? можете подсказать???

I used the node program

Jun 6, 2024
So you're supposed to be able to release a slave and turn her into a guest. She runs away every time instead even with a high relationship and submission. What am I doing wrong?
Happiness is a hidden attribute, but their happiness is too low. Parties, gifts, days off, & orgasms will keep them happy. There are probably other things that increase happiness, but those are all I can think of.

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes