Chance187

Jul 15, 2021
Stuck on the Slaves for Fuel mission for Sanctuary, I brought the 4, he took 2 then the other 2 the next day but still says I need to bring them? Help lol

Jun 6, 2024
Happiness is a hidden attribute, but their happiness is too low. Parties, gifts, days off, & orgasms will keep them happy. There are probably other things that increase happiness, but those are all I can think of.
Revise this: Happiness is semi-hidden. Click on your basement. By the name of each prisoner there should be a face emoji. Dark green is high happiness, light green moderate, yellow is midline, etc. No observed numeretical value, but a general indicator. Same with guests.

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Console command to advance days? I'm at day 60 and need to advance to 100 to continue quests. I've done all the other requirements but number of days played.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Stuck on the Slaves for Fuel mission for Sanctuary, I brought the 4, he took 2 then the other 2 the next day but still says I need to bring them? Help lol
Must be two options - on gives two girls for some fuel all the time, over one is quest related - he takes 4 girls and gives quest fuel.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Add your own images and videos. That's likely the only image/video for that scene.
not that i dropped the action pack it has like 7 images but it repeats the same every time, i try to change the image with other and even when i change the image that repeats it shows the same image again

question is the game in javascript or html?

Jun 21, 2019
ttyrke Since the game has content like MxF, MxM, MxTs, FxF, TsxTs, and FxTs, wouldn't it be possible in the future to add the option of a female and ts Mc? maybe like Dr. Flinch makes a transformation serum that lasts for the exact amount the player wants but it would still be required to be male for the story and pre-made npcs so it dont force it to revamp old events

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
I'm constantly exploring but I haven't found any Tribe Meddallions. Is there a tactic for this? I found it once but I don't know how I did it

Rocolol

Jul 2, 2020
hy everyone, sorry for the delay View attachment 3540520

Like promise here's the part 2 of my mod

this part 2 add 18 new portrait, those are :

Angela White, Autumn Falls, Brooklyn Chase, Capri Cavanni, Cecilia Lion,Christy Mack, Destiny Dixon, Eva Notty, Franceska Jaimes, Gianna Dior, Juelz Ventura, Karma Rx, Katrina Jade, Rae lil Black, Susy Gala, Tia Cyrus, Veronica Rodriguez and Vina Sky.

CHANGELOG: ( since the Part1)

- Since this is in a way my trademark, i choose to only left the sepia effect for the hero "cum" scenes and the the "rose" effect for the squirt scenes ( for more info go see my post linked for part 1).

- like the part 1, added 3 photo for each model portrait but also include a AI portrait for some models of the part one ( a big thanks to Flankspeed for his time and work(we will try to bring you the AI portrait of part 2 soon.)

as always you can find the walktrough in the mod folder

have fun.

link for part II: Mega

new link for part I: Mega
Anyone else has problem seeing images from this mod for a specific portraits?
I think it has something to do with the way the portraits are saved in the mod it does not recognize them if you change the HTML file like instructed.

Last edited:

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Quick question regarding children.
Do they develop skills or traits during childhood? Or can i just give them the growth potion to turn them 17 or whatever without losing anything?
And how do characters get traits anyway? I know you get skills from some work, but except the trait Breeder, no one ever gotten a new trait.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
So I got inspired while playing through the latest version and followed those thoughts and have as a result modded the HTML file via Twine. (Thanks to ttyrke for letting me post it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From talking to ttyrke about what I'd done they said about it being open source already and just could make a pull request on the so they could easily merge it into the next version...although it's the uncompiled version of the game. Which as I did my editing via Twine on it's compiled version means that it needs to be manually done rather than an simple import/copy and paste I think (unless there's a secret way to uncompile). So if you get the want to edit the game yourself like I did, I suggest you look at starting there first rather than jumping straight to Twine.

Jazmin1987

Mar 11, 2024
Apocalyptic World Patreon Codes

• ruinedc1ty: New for V0.47
  • radium: V0.46
  • sombra: V0.45
  • atomworld: V0.44
  • nuclearwinter: V0.43
  • fallfuck: V0.42
  • sacrifice: V0.41
  • newreno: V0.40
  • moonwalk: V0.39