EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
AMS - Title Art Day.png

Overview:
The manifestation of hatred, lust and corruption has spread across the entire planet like a plague; erasing memories, twisting identities and mutating every living thing in it's path. As the last of the free races band together to hold it back from northern Auvora, frightened refugees flee to the southwest for safety...​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-04
Release Date: 2019-11-04
Developer: @Anonynn - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.34D
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Are there images or just text ?
I have some of my own art in the game for the characters but I'm hoping in a couple of months to find a good artist (because I'm not a professional artist) who will continue to draw the characters for both sets of Moods. I don't have the time to manage my family, to draw the art, to write the game and all the code. So I figured I'd let someone else do the art. There's music too. I'll also continue doing the maps for the game like the one above.

If you have anymore questions please let me know, I'd be happy to answer them!

Anonynn.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
I have some of my own art in the game for the characters but I'm hoping in a couple of months to find a good artist (because I'm not a professional artist) who will continue to draw the characters for both sets of Moods. I don't have the time to manage my family, to draw the art, to write the game and all the code. So I figured I'd let someone else do the art. There's music too. I'll also continue doing the maps for the game like the one above.

If you have anymore questions please let me know, I'd be happy to answer them!

Anonynn.
Great. I know how hard it is to do all these tasks at the same time. So I will be understanding for your effort as much as possible. In my sincere opinion, using gif's and real life pictures instead hand drawn ones significantly increases the enjoyment from these games. For instance student-x project. I'll wait for a while to play your game so I can give you more precise advices in the future. By the way I hope there is an option to play as female character. If not, I won't probably give it a chance to play I fear. Good luck with the development.

• Wow
Reactions: krakr and Mator

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Thanks for the upload.:D
before i overexcited just one question.can we disabled the M/M contents
in the option or somewhere? if not I'm fear i can't play this game because i want the man MAN.:happyblush

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
in the option or somewhere? if not I'm fear i can't play this game because i want the man MAN.:happyblush
I think you can. Character creation is quite lengthy and you get set your gender preferences as well.

Reactions: Nikira

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
Am i wrong or is there still nearly no, unquestionable well written, content other than the tree house and its hidden content?

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
Am i wrong or is there still nearly no, unquestionable well written, content other than the tree house and its hidden content?
That was still the case when I last played it a few months ago. You'd think after so many years in the making it'd have more than one location by now.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Anonynn you finally made it! lol Was wondering when you would post. Ah now I have to find another potential game to share lol that's a hidden gem.

Well there isn't a specific option that disables it but if you set your gender preference right in character creation you shouldn't have any M/M encounters. Also if you set or change your personality to serious or sympathy you get no adult/H-content. Your dominant personality trait is linked to which category has the most points.

Reactions: Nikira

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Seems like that is about it. I remember playing this game quite a while ago and it doesn't seem like the content has really gone anywhere.

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes