Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Great. I know how hard it is to do all these tasks at the same time. So I will be understanding for your effort as much as possible. In my sincere opinion, using gif's and real life pictures instead hand drawn ones significantly increases the enjoyment from these games. For instance student-x project. I'll wait for a while to play your game so I can give you more precise advices in the future. By the way I hope there is an option to play as female character. If not, I won't probably give it a chance to play I fear. Good luck with the development.

Hello! Thanks for commenting :) Huh, real life pictures. I suppose that would be easy to do for the backgrounds and such. I hadn't thought about that before. And yup, I believe someone else already answered which I appreciate but there is a choice between a male and female protagonist and ways to change yourself to be either or during game-play.

You've put good hard work into this project, good on you dev, looking forward to more updates :)

Thank you so much for the compliment!

Thanks for the upload.:D
before i overexcited just one question.can we disabled the M/M contents
in the option or somewhere? if not I'm fear i can't play this game because i want the man MAN.:happyblush

You will only experience M/M if your in-game Orientation is set to Bisexual Homosexual Lean, or Homosexual. You'll have a chance to see it with Bisexual as well but with this particular Orientation there are chances for content to be swapped with a female. If you want only M/M though Bisexual Homosexual Lean, or Homosexual is the way to go.

Am i wrong or is there still nearly no, unquestionable well written, content other than the tree house and its hidden content?

Actually this update includes a lot of new categories for the Masturbation System including "Imagine Someone Dominating You" scenario which gives you a taste of what content with sex will be like. I have one more scenario left for Masturbation which is the "Imagine Dominating Someone" scenario and then the orgasm scene to finish with that. Afterward, I'll be getting to work on the Entice Command with enemies. Rold is also getting some sex content in the next update or two :)

That was still the case when I last played it a few months ago. You'd think after so many years in the making it'd have more than one location by now.

I was pushing the new area forward which is called the Whispering Thicket but I paused the development of that area to finish work on many of the game's foundational systems (many of which are now getting fully completed; Pregnancy, Lactation, Masturbation etc) and to remaster the content that the player can currently visit since originally the game didn't have Moods or the Male Gender.

So far the entire game's been remastered up to the Laboratory which is now also almost finished and there are still some clothing items to remaster and their wear descriptions. But once all that is done I'll be moving onto the Whispering Thicket and all the random events that take place there. Keep in mind I don't want to create a bunch of empty rooms that make the game feel longer than it is. I'm one of those people who build the foundations first, and then make sure all of them work and then try to make all the areas as intricate as possible. For example, there are scenarios where you can kill Hannah and Rold, ones where you get kicked out of the house etc, one where you avoid the house altogether etc.

Keep in mind some of these systems are incredibly intricate and I've designed them to have high re-readability, for example the Pregnancy System is 260,000 words. This is because I have 5 scenarios per turn that change based on whether or not it's your first pregnancy and five for if it isn't. There's also the Masturbation System which has anywhere between 3-5 scenarios per choice to keep it fresh for the player. All of that, with the quality I have in mind for the writing, all take time.

You should be seeing new content out soon though in the next few updates, especially once the Laboratory is finished which ends Chapter 1.

Anonynn you finally made it! lol Was wondering when you would post. Ah now I have to find another potential game to share lol that's a hidden gem. Well there isn't a specific option that disables it but if you set your gender preference right in character creation you shouldn't have any M/M encounters. Also if you set or change your personality to serious or sympathy you get no adult/H-content. Your dominant personality trait is linked to which category has the most points.

Haha, thanks for the suggestion of putting it here! I love all the questions people are asking. It makes me feel like a real developer LOL! And yup, you explained that pretty well! Your Orientation is also malleable meaning if you push encounters that are against your character's sexuality, you'll eventually begin to change to a different sexuality. For example, if you're a straight female and you kiss a lot of female NPCs or have a sex with a couple of them it can turn you Bi-Curious or Bisexual.

.exe asks for admin rights >_>

Not sure why it's asking for Admin rights. Any program installation of a .exe is probably going to ask though. Quest is a safe system, you can check out the website for it here. and here
If you have any other concerns though please let me know :)

F2M... now there's one you don't see very often.

Plenty more where that came from too! :D

Was this named something else on here previously? I know I've played this. Maybe you've seen it at tfgamessite some time in the past? As far as I know that's where it's been hosted since it started development.

It's on numerous forums; TFGames, Hynoptic Forum, WG Forum, Quest Website/Forums, Undertow, Interactive Fiction, etc. It's likely you saw it on one of those as I update pretty frequently.

My game's save option shows a blank text box, no code or anything.

So just to clarify. You clicked the "Save" button and then the box popped up empty with no code? Haven't heard of that one before. I would suggest trying a new game and starting over and if the same thing still happens, try uninstalling and reinstalling. Are you using the Online Version or the Download Version? I've heard the Online one has been giving people a little bit of trouble.

Thank you everyone for all your questions! If I missed some of them please let me know so I can remedy that and reply to you! :D I have nothing to hide about the development process so any questions, concerns, critiques, bugs, compliments etc that you have I'll be happy to address.

Anonynn.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
The game doesn't allow me to save and undo isn't allowed so I'm probably not going to bother with this. It's too much investment to not get what I want from it, ya know?

When I try to save, it doesn't and has some outline of the program with an error sound and I close it. I don't know.

Jul 5, 2017
So, is the Transformation MC-based, and is it optional? it's really starting to grind my gears when I see a good basis for a game, then turns out it has mandatory MtF or sissyfication. Also, I would put the gender(s) of the protagonists in the tags. if you can choose, then put add both a male protagonist tag and and female protagonist tag, makes it easier to tell if it's something that could interest someone as some people only like playing a specific gender.

Reactions: Prospektor

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
The game doesn't allow me to save and undo isn't allowed so I'm probably not going to bother with this. It's too much investment to not get what I want from it, ya know? When I try to save, it doesn't and has some outline of the program with an error sound and I close it. I don't know.

Hello! Sorry you're bugged about the Undo. Patrons have access to some of the special features like Undo, Debug, Manipulation of Stats etc --- depending on the pledge amount. But those are more just icing for the cake really, you don't need any of those features to play the game in the least.

Are you playing the Online or the Downloadable version btw? The online version's saves have been acting a little wonky this release. If this is happening in the downloadable version can you post SS's or list any errors popping up? If there are none and the code screen is simply blank, it's probably something that can be quick-fixed. Keep in mind the save system is extremely experimental right now, I've been trying to discover and work out all the bugs. :)

So, is the Transformation MC-based, and is it optional? it's really starting to grind my gears when I see a good basis for a game, then turns out it has mandatory MtF or sissyfication. Also, I would put the gender(s) of the protagonists in the tags. if you can choose, then put add both a male protagonist tag and and female protagonist tag, makes it easier to tell if it's something that could interest someone as some people only like playing a specific gender.

There are no mandatory transformations in the game either racial, gender-wise or body-modification etc. With that said though there is a stat called "Resist" which protects against transformations of all kinds; long-term and short-term. Even having a Resist Stat of 0 however still leaves you a small chance to resist a transformation if you choose to resist it. Transformations are categorized in two groups; long and short. Long transformations are ones that take several turns to go through 100-500 turns (or more) before you are fully transformed; sometimes these are curses on clothing (which you can identify with an Intelligence Check) but later outside events can affect you the same way. There are also short transformations which are instantaneous but only affect a single body part of the player at a time, usually potions but later on sometimes outside events. Both are completely avoidable and none of these transformations are mandatory though.

Some transformations also leave your character in a shocked state if something major about them was transformed---like being a female and getting transformed into a male, or growing horns etc.

If you have any questions lemme know!

Also, I'll add the female/male protagonist tags as soon as I can figure out how :D!

Anonynn.

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Damn i needed this so much. I've known and played apocamorphosis for some time now but i just can't figure out anonynns blog, i think it's really messy :x
But now i can actually see a proper change-log! God bless this evolution!
Mind you that the possibility that i just couldn't find anything in the blog because i'm first class retarded still stands :v

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Damn i needed this so much. I've known and played apocamorphosis for some time now but i just can't figure out anonynns blog, i think it's really messy :x But now i can actually see a proper change-log! God bless this evolution! Mind you that the possibility that i just couldn't find anything in the blog because i'm first class retarded still stands :v

Hehe! And here I thought the blog was super organized xD! Maybe I'm a tard too. In any case, if there's a particular part of the blog you're confused about, let me know and I'll try to reorganize it a bit ^_^ Also, thank you so much for playing my game and hopefully enjoying it. Always nice to know your hard work is appreciated!

Anonynn.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Anonynn is it just me, or does your map look a lot like the love child of Faerun and WOT world? :)

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Damn i needed this so much. I've known and played apocamorphosis for some time now but i just can't figure out anonynns blog, i think it's really messy :x But now i can actually see a proper change-log! God bless this evolution! Mind you that the possibility that i just couldn't find anything in the blog because i'm first class retarded still stands :v

Hehe! And here I thought the blog was super organized XD! Maybe I'm a tard too. In any case, if there's a particular part of the blog you're confused about, let me know and I'll try to reorganize it a bit ^_^ Also, thank you so much for playing my game and hopefully enjoying it. Always nice to know your hard work is appreciated!

Anonynn.
I don't enjoy it, i love it. And about the blog i guess it's because it's hard to find specific information like a change log because the posts are all vertical and the pages have at most two or three of them at a time so i kept having to go through lots of pages to find what i was looking for. Yet, fret not, because here i can find all the information I need! And the game system/writing is beautiful. I have high hopes for what this game can evolve into.
Edit:For some reason the last statement I made didn't show up in my reply, but anyways...MoAr HanNah pLSss

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
I've only just started it, but I'm liking both the writing and the implementation so far.

One bug so far: the character is referred to as virgin at the start even when beginning with a background according to which they have a very extensive sexual experience.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
@Anonynn is it just me, or does your map look a lot like the love child of Faerun and WOT world? :)

I'm not sure what either of those are xD but I'll have to check them out! Is WOT....World of Tanks? Sorry, not much of a reader! I based the look of the map off of a combination between LoTR and WoW (like the trees and mountains) etc. :)

I don't enjoy it, i love it. And about the blog i guess it's because it's hard to find specific information like a change log because the posts are all vertical and the pages have at most two or three of them at a time so i kept having to go through lots of pages to find what i was looking for. Yet, fret not, because here i can find all the information I need! And the game system/writing is beautiful. I have high hopes for what this game can evolve into.
Edit:For some reason the last statement I made didn't show up in my reply, but anyways...MoAr HanNah pLSss

Ohhh! Yeah, maybe I should make a changelog tab or something. Good point. Also, thank you very much for the compliment! I'm glad you love the game! Woo! I'm hoping to go back to the first two rooms to redo the entire running event and adding on the caravan meeting etc in the beginning, but that won't be until the game has a couple of areas fleshed out.

Hahah, more Hannah? ^_^ Glad you like her. I actually have several conversations with her saved from before her remaster but like Rold I'm just focusing on their initial conversations first and then once more areas are substantially complete I can go back and add their other conversations. I'm doing that to help move the game forward because people are complaining there's no new content. If I were to do all the conversations with all the variables of the initial conversation, you're looking at like 4 months of work at the very least per character.

I've only just started it, but I'm liking both the writing and the implementation so far.

One bug so far: the character is referred to as virgin at the start even when beginning with a background according to which they have a very extensive sexual experience.

Thank you very much! I'm glad you're liking everything :D! Oh! Thanks for the bug catch too. I'll have it fixed by the PTB (Patron Test Beta).

Anonynn.

Jul 5, 2017
There are no mandatory transformations in the game either racial, gender-wise or body-modification etc. With that said though there is a stat called "Resist" which protects against transformations of all kinds; long-term and short-term. Even having a Resist Stat of 0 however still leaves you a small chance to resist a transformation if you choose to resist it. Transformations are categorized in two groups; long and short. Long transformations are ones that take several turns to go through 100-500 turns (or more) before you are fully transformed; sometimes these are curses on clothing (which you can identify with an Intelligence Check) but later outside events can affect you the same way. There are also short transformations which are instantaneous but only affect a single body part of the player at a time, usually potions but later on sometimes outside events. Both are completely avoidable and none of these transformations are mandatory though.

Some transformations also leave your character in a shocked state if something major about them was transformed---like being a female and getting transformed into a male, or growing horns etc.

If you have any questions lemme know!
Thank god, giving it a try

Also, I'll add the female/male protagonist tags as soon as I can figure out how :D!

Anonynn.
Oh, thought you were an uploader. Only those with uploader or mod status can change tags, you should message one.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Thank god, giving it a try. Oh, thought you were an uploader. Only those with uploader or mod status can change tags, you should message one.

Kinda! I registered the game on the Request Forum but somehow I overlooked the Developers Tag, so it was added to my account and then within a few hours of being on the Request Forum it got moved over to here. I'm still learning all the different aspects of the website. I add those tags to the Genre Spoiler Tag though!

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
How 'Involuntary' are we talking? Like hardcore stuff or "the rampant pounding of the beast makes the MC moan loudly with animal lust" stuff?

I don't like the latter stuff, it's not rape if they like it :)

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
How 'Involuntary' are we talking? Like hardcore stuff or "the rampant pounding of the beast makes the MC moan loudly with animal lust" stuff? I don't like the latter stuff, it's not rape if they like it :)

Well, there are restrictions obviously. I don't condone rape in any fashion but reluctant sex leading to enjoyment of sex is definitely okay as long as the player's character can't resist their own lust, like a mental break/tonic inducing lust or something. As far as hardcore stuff, you'd have to make some examples. There is a planned succubus/futa which forces the player to have succubus/incubus babies while being chained up etc. As far as enemies go, you'll have the option of Entice---meaning consensual voyeurism/sex, but depending on your dominant Mood some enemies will be able to Entice you back.

If you check out the Masturbation System that is a glimpse of what I want the Entice System to be only a little more complex.

Anonynn.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Hardcore as in the heroine lost and now the baddies have their fun time with her which she doesn't want.

Examples: pure characters in Violated Heroine, Virgin Island, and the Xenoscourge if you've played it.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hardcore as in the heroine lost and now the baddies have their fun time with her which she doesn't want. Examples: pure characters in Violated Heroine, Virgin Island, and the Xenoscourge if you've played it.

I may have some content like that. There is a planned event for the Whispering Thicket (forest area) where you run into some thieves. It'll depend on your dominant Mood, Lust level and whether or not your character is Horny. But yes, there are similar scenarios planned for that sort of thing. Violated Heroine...I miss that game. I haven't been able to play it for a long time. I wish someone would do a big system remaster for it in English (I know it's translated now).

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes