Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Call me dumb but i don't understand half of the abbreviations stand for ....

Did you check the AMS READ ME file? It contains all the abbreviations and what they stand for :D! If any particular one is confusing you however, I would be happy to walk you through it. I put that stuff in the READ ME file because I didn't want to clutter the creation or slow it down with abbreviation explanations or writing out full words.

Anonynn.

D

Deleted member 30238

trying this game for the third time ,the first thing i did is check if we can save/load the game ,after loading my health is down to 1 point ,and have wrong clothing in inventory .

Reactions: dd777

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
trying this game for the third time ,the first thing i did is check if we can save/load the game ,after loading my health is down to 1 point ,and have wrong clothing in inventory .

The downloaded veresion doest work for it, it will load but i cant click on any of the choices?

You might have to be a little more specific. If you're loading and your health is 1 I'll need your save code to find the anomaly that's causing that to happen. Same thing with your clothes. You'll have to tell me what clothes you had and then which ones are loading :) The Save System is still a work in progress. All I can do is take care of bugs that crop up via Saving and Loading.

You can't click any of what choices? The Character Creation? If that is happening, I would suggest re-unzipping it and deleting the old file.

Anonynn.

Draconick143

Jul 27, 2017

The downloaded veresion doest work for it, it will load but i cant click on any of the choices?

You might have to be a little more specific. If you're loading and your health is 1 I'll need your save code to find the anomaly that's causing that to happen. Same thing with your clothes. You'll have to tell me what clothes you had and then which ones are loading :) The Save System is still a work in progress. All I can do is take care of bugs that crop up via Saving and Loading.

You can't click any of what choices? The Character Creation? If that is happening, I would suggest re-unzipping it and deleting the old file.

Anonynn.
Im not sure if its the game or the engine, because it does let me on other games either.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Im not sure if its the game or the engine, because it does let me on other games either.

Interesting. And this is the downloadable windows version? I would suggest uninstalling Quest entirely, then reinstalling it and see where that gets you. No worries, we will figure this out!

Anonynn.

Draconick143

Jul 27, 2017

Interesting. And this is the downloadable windows version? I would suggest uninstalling Quest entirely, then reinstalling it and see where that gets you. No worries, we will figure this out!

Anonynn.
I tried that also still doesn't work, I can still use the online versioin though.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
I tried that also still doesn't work, I can still use the online versioin though.

Hm. I'll ask on the forums what might cause a player to be unable to play any of the Quest games and see what some of the coding experts there have to say. I'm sure there's a reason. Could be administrative settings, could be a bug with the installation. I'll find out and let you know the moment they discover something. Might not be your machine at all but this is the first time I've heard of this happening.

Anonynn.

Draconick143

Jul 27, 2017

Hm. I'll ask on the forums what might cause a player to be unable to play any of the Quest games and see what some of the coding experts there have to say. I'm sure there's a reason. Could be administrative settings, could be a bug with the installation. I'll find out and let you know the moment they discover something. Might not be your machine at all but this is the first time I've heard of this happening.

Anonynn.
I can try installing it somewhere different, see if it does anything.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
how much content is in this game

There's about 1.3 million words at the moment. Chapter 1 is almost complete (I've been remastering it) and Chapter 2 is started. There are two NPCs (the second is almost complete). Several subsystems complete: lactation, pregnancy, masturbation, alcohol effects, rest/camping, etc. Is that what you were talking about?

Anonynn.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
There's about 1.3 million words at the moment. Chapter 1 is almost complete (I've been remastering it) and Chapter 2 is started. There are two NPCs (the second is almost complete). Several subsystems complete: lactation, pregnancy, masturbation, alcohol effects, rest/camping, etc. Is that what you were talking about?

Anonynn.
yes

jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
Looks interesting and I will give it a try but I don't like the corruption system. Stealing/thieving/lickpicking should not be having any penalty when it is not discovered since it only limiting the choice that I have in the game.

It's even worse for this game since thieving is directly increase corruption which meand THE END if it reaches 100% which is even further limit my choices.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Looks interesting and I will give it a try but I don't like the corruption system. Stealing/thieving/lickpicking should not be having any penalty when it is not discovered since it only limiting the choice that I have in the game.

It's even worse for this game since thieving is directly increase corruption which meand THE END if it reaches 100% which is even further limit my choices.
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to let me know that you're interested in the game and that it looks interesting ^_^ I appreciate that! As for the critique about the stealing/thieving/lockpicking, it is warranted in the game's world and from a dev perspective. I'll explain!

Stealing/thieving/lockpicking/killing raises your corruption whether somebody sees you or not because it is your character doing an act of dishonesty which slowly corrupts/changes you over time until you are a dishonest figure or morally perverse. If your corruption gets too high than you risk being manipulated into joining the Assimilist Cult whom want to merge with the Emtropy. Merging with the Emtropy means game over as your memories are erased and you are transformed into a monstrous amalgamation. Without your presence in the game world, you cannot prevent the Apocamorphosis which is what the story is all about.

At the same time, there is a way to balance your corruption. There will be a number of quests which you can perform that can potentially directly/indirectly help other people or creatures in the game's world and that lowers your corruption. Also, the higher your corruption, the slower you gain corruption (if that makes sense). Meaning you can play as a villain if you choose but if you are wholly evil than you join the Assimilist Cult.

From a dev perspective this also keeps the player from abusing the lockpicking system and encourages you to actually go and explore to find keys or to solve puzzles/complete quests. I put lockpicking in as a way to help players who might get stuck on a puzzle here and there and just want a quick and satisfying win. With that said, not all lockpicking will warrant corruption. If you find a chest out in the middle of nowhere unattended and you pick the lock (assuming your skill is high enough) than hurrah! Free treasure without consequence. There will many scenarios with both of these elements.

If you have suggestions though, feel free to run them by me. I'm very open and honest with my community and sometimes there ideas cause me to change a previous direction, especially if I like it better than my idea or if it makes sense in the game's world. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions/concerns/critiques etc :) And thank you again for leaving a reply!

Anonynn.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
seriously how do i play this game as in get started it asks me to put in a name and i type in brandon and then hit enter and nothing please tell me what i need to do!

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
seriously how do i play this game as in get started it asks me to put in a name and i type in brandon and then hit enter and nothing please tell me what i need to do!
So you made it passed the other two questions and it wouldn't let you proceed after asking you to put in your name? I would suggest uninstalling and redownloading to see if that helps. You might have some kind of file corruption. If that doesn't help, let me know and I'll try to help you again! ^_^

Anonynn.

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes