theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
So you made it passed the other two questions and it wouldn't let you proceed after asking you to put in your name? I would suggest uninstalling and redownloading to see if that helps. You might have some kind of file corruption. If that doesn't help, let me know and I'll try to help you again! ^_^

Anonynn.
this is where i am stuck at i type in 1 and press enter then nothing i click on new and nothing happens still

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
this is where i am stuck at i type in 1 and press enter then nothing i click on new and nothing happens still
Yup. Sounds like a corrupted file. Just redownload and it should work itself out. That's worked for the other two people who experienced that problem. :) But again, I'm here if you need more help. Try that out and let me know if it works.

Anonynn.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Yup. Sounds like a corrupted file. Just redownload and it should work itself out. That's worked for the other two people who experienced that problem. :) But again, I'm here if you need more help. Try that out and let me know if it works.

Anonynn.
alright ill try it out and let you know if the new game file works or not

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017

Anonynn.
it didnt work i downloaded quest and then i clicked on ams to start it up same thing i click create character and nothing and then in type i press 1 and enter

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
it didnt work i downloaded quest and then i clicked on ams to start it up same thing i click create character and nothing and then in type i press 1 and enter
It sounds like a corruption in the Quest installation but to be sure I would suggest you try to play a different Quest game. If you find yourself having the same problem with like typing in choices or getting the game to move forward, than it's a matter of uninstalling Quest and reinstalling it.

If you can play other Quest games and mine is throwing an issue, I would suggest deleting the entire downloaded zip-file and redownloading it.

I'm really sorry about the trouble you're having with this and I appreciate your patience. Don't worry! We'll get it figured out.

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
nothing worked and yes some of them
Hm. Well, the only thing I can think of is uninstalling Quest, deleting the game's zip. Re-download Quest from here...

and then redownload the game.

Are you using windows?

Anonynn.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
you guys should create a video walkthrough a step by step of how to work and play the game that would be of great help

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Hm. Well, the only thing I can think of is uninstalling Quest, deleting the game's zip. Re-download Quest from here...

and then redownload the game.

Are you using windows?

Anonynn.
yes i am using windows

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
you guys should create a video walkthrough a step by step of how to work and play the game that would be of great help

I might do that if I had the time. That's partially why I'm deferring all the art to some future artist instead of continuing to do it myself. Writing and coding it is pretty much taking all my free-time. If I'm not working on the game, I'm likely spending time with the family. Maybe in the future something like that might be available but I hope once you get the game working that everything is pretty much straight forward and thoroughly explained. It's also partially why I created the in-game Help Guide too ^_^

yes i am using windows
Since there is a new public release coming out in about a day or two. What you might want to do is uninstall Quest --- and then simply wait for the game to update. Reinstall Quest from the Zip Package and hopefully the game will work for you after that.

Anonynn.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I might do that if I had the time. That's partially why I'm deferring all the art to some future artist instead of continuing to do it myself. Writing and coding it is pretty much taking all my free-time. If I'm not working on the game, I'm likely spending time with the family. Maybe in the future something like that might be available but I hope once you get the game working that everything is pretty much straight forward and thoroughly explained. It's also partially why I created the in-game Help Guide too ^_^

Since there is a new public release coming out in about a day or two. What you might want to do is uninstall Quest --- and then simply wait for the game to update. Reinstall Quest from the Zip Package and hopefully the game will work for you after that.

Anonynn.
alright thanks let me know when its ready

Gamer8363

Mar 30, 2018
It's an interesting game, I can't wait to see more of it

odd question, can you only be friendly to the goblins at the beginning?

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
alright thanks let me know when its ready
Will do and you're very welcome. ^_^

It's an interesting game, I can't wait to see more of it. Odd question, can you only be friendly to the goblins at the beginning?
Thank you for the compliment! I'm glad you find it interesting and anticipate more. With Rold, although there are some sex scenes with him now, he very much loves his wife and is only using the player in all sense of the word lol. As for Hannah, she very much loves her husband but later on you can make her a lover as the game progresses. ^_^ If you have any other questions let me know!

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
AMS v0.96B (Public) is LIVE!

Check it out and leave reviews/comments ^___^ Thank you!

Blog Link:
And you can donate here if you like it!
Public Discord:

Reactions: necronovelist
1.90 star(s) 7 Votes