Julius

Jul 9, 2017
AYYYYYYYYYYYYY seems good.

Thank you very much!

I'm not sure if it's an issue that only I've encountered, but saving is very very broken for me so far. Game glitches out when trying to use the built-in Quest save, and always makes me an ex-Farmer when using the text save. EDIT: The exact error I get from the Quest save is something about failing to save field 'goblinesque man.greet' with value 'Script :' followed by a long chunk of what seems to be text from an event.

I am aware of the error and will hotfix it ASAP :)

I keep getting an error saying that "the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" but as far as I know its not :/

Keep in mind when using the Quest Default Save it needs time to create the file since the game is 1.4 million words and about 75-80k lines of code. If you try to keep playing or clicking other things while it's creating that file, it'll throw errors. So basically, once you hit that save, just wait about 30 seconds. That should be enough time for it to save and create the file.

Anonynn.
Thanks for the reply. The world-building in the game seems interesting so far, so I'm pretty invested in seeing where this will go.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Thanks for the reply. The world-building in the game seems interesting so far, so I'm pretty invested in seeing where this will go.

Thank you very much! There's definitely more to come! And the save error has been hotfixed in the Default Save :)

Anonynn

Reactions: Julius

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
AYYYYYYYYYYYYY seems good.

Thank you very much!

I'm not sure if it's an issue that only I've encountered, but saving is very very broken for me so far. Game glitches out when trying to use the built-in Quest save, and always makes me an ex-Farmer when using the text save. EDIT: The exact error I get from the Quest save is something about failing to save field 'goblinesque man.greet' with value 'Script :' followed by a long chunk of what seems to be text from an event.

I am aware of the error and will hotfix it ASAP :)

I keep getting an error saying that "the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" but as far as I know its not :/

Keep in mind when using the Quest Default Save it needs time to create the file since the game is 1.4 million words and about 75-80k lines of code. If you try to keep playing or clicking other things while it's creating that file, it'll throw errors. So basically, once you hit that save, just wait about 30 seconds. That should be enough time for it to save and create the file.

Anonynn.
Huh, I wasn't doing anything else, but I'll try again. Even if it doesn't work the online version is fine, thanks for responding tho!

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
AMS v0.97A (PTB-MidPoint) is LIVE!

Check it out and leave reviews/comments ^___^ Thank you!

Blog Link:
And you can donate here if you like it!
Public Discord:

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
so i probably seem like an idiot but i am stuck on the first tutorial section, no idea how to get past.
please help
thanks

Argh! I didn't get an email update about your question. I'm so sorry about that. What part are you stuck at? What have you done ^_^ ? If you let me know those things I'll be able to direct you.

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
so how much content is in this now? ive been away from it for a good while.

Um, I'm not sure when you left but...there are player titles now (5:the Alpha Male, the Well-Endowed, the Zombie Killer, Slayer of the Undead, and Albino Ass-Kicker), the Corruption System is in place, the Laboratory is completely remastered and so is Rold (he and Hannah have pictures now). I'm currently working on the Experimentation Cells (last room to be remastered for chapter 1) and the four NPCs that will be inside them with their own short interactions; an Alaraune, a Male Slime, a Wolf-Taur Male and a Female Orc ((they all have descriptions based on your Dominant Mood)). I'm also in the middle of working on Entice for general enemies.

The Tallification Elixir has been remastered and now has a bad end.

Male and Female Zombies now have randomized descriptions and clothes and appearance depending on your dominant Mood.

For example...
Before you is an obese Hungry Female Zombie with sun-burnt skin. You can tell she used to be a goblin before she lost her mind to the zombie infection, now she's only a shell of her former self, only basic instincts remain. She stands 4.10ft/1.2m tall, has thick short and frizzy platinum blonde hair and her eyes are an exquisite black color despite her being mostly decayed. She also has large lips which are blocking her broken teeth. On her torso rests D-cup breasts. The rest of her torso has multiple protruding bones and afflictions and other abrasions that make you wonder just how these creatures are staying upright!
As for clothes, she is wearing a tight, dark pink tracksuit with crimson red stripe accents, long sleeves and dark brown shoes, all of which are riddled with holes and smeared with severe dirt and grime.

and more coming ^_^

Anonynn.

peacmaker

Dec 14, 2017
so how much content is in this now? ive been away from it for a good while.

Um, I'm not sure when you left but...there are player titles now (5:the Alpha Male, the Well-Endowed, the Zombie Killer, Slayer of the Undead, and Albino Ass-Kicker), the Corruption System is in place, the Laboratory is completely remastered and so is Rold (he and Hannah have pictures now). I'm currently working on the Experimentation Cells (last room to be remastered for chapter 1) and the four NPCs that will be inside them with their own short interactions; an Alaraune, a Male Slime, a Wolf-Taur Male and a Female Orc ((they all have descriptions based on your Dominant Mood)). I'm also in the middle of working on Entice for general enemies.

The Tallification Elixir has been remastered and now has a bad end.

Male and Female Zombies now have randomized descriptions and clothes and appearance depending on your dominant Mood.
For example...
Before you is an obese Hungry Female Zombie with sun-burnt skin. You can tell she used to be a goblin before she lost her mind to the zombie infection, now she's only a shell of her former self, only basic instincts remain. She stands 4.10ft/1.2m tall, has thick short and frizzy platinum blonde hair and her eyes are an exquisite black color despite her being mostly decayed. She also has large lips which are blocking her broken teeth. On her torso rests D-cup breasts. The rest of her torso has multiple protruding bones and afflictions and other abrasions that make you wonder just how these creatures are staying upright!
As for clothes, she is wearing a tight, dark pink tracksuit with crimson red stripe accents, long sleeves and dark brown shoes, all of which are riddled with holes and smeared with severe dirt and grime.

and more coming ^_^

Anonynn.
SO thats all awesome but when i played i couldnt find any sexual content but to masturbate in some areas. Is there sexual stuff now?

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
SO thats all awesome but when i played i couldnt find any sexual content but to masturbate in some areas. Is there sexual stuff now?

Yup. If you're female right now, you can have sex with Rold if you flirt with him (as he is straight). Sexy/Sarcasm have sex descriptions with a ton of variables (horny, lust all changes the scenes a little), and Sympathy/Serious are fade to black scenes. You can also choose to be Sub or Dom in them as well. If you do not have Resist it can result in goblin transformations too. You also have a chance for Pregnancy depending on Fertility.

There's also a lesbian kiss with Hannah if you're a girl.

The new NPCs will also be sexable as well, although that will depend on your Dominant Mood ((the four NPCs in the Experimentation Cells have different sexuality's too so males and females will have sex scenes)).

Also! I'm glad you think all the recent changes are awesome :D Thank you so much!

Anonynn.

Reactions: Borbel

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
AMS v0.97B (PTB-Full) is LIVE!
Words: 1,504,927
LinesOfCode: 74,535

Check it out and leave reviews/comments ^___^ Thank you!

Blog Link:
And you can donate here if you like it!
Public Discord:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You have been whacked by the doggo's tail and it promoted the thread!

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
So I read that the female MC have sex scenes, but as of right now do the male MCs not have any scenes? Game seems kinda intriguing from what I've read so far, but I think I'll wait to try it at a later date if male MC's don't have anything yet.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
this has got to be the MOST thought out game... AND I LIKE IT!!!! not many games put as much work in games let alone eroge games and let me tell you, I loved lust dolls their dev team have good ideas and ive played others in terms of game engines envolving the renpy or rpgm so yeah keep the good work up and please delve into this game as much as possible and I gurentee this game will get great love man lol

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
So I read that the female MC have sex scenes, but as of right now do the male MCs not have any scenes? Game seems kinda intriguing from what I've read so far, but I think I'll wait to try it at a later date if male MC's don't have anything yet.

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment. And yes, currently females have all the fun (kiss with Hannah and sex with Rold). However, there are four NPCs that are brand new to the Experimentation Cells which males and females can have sex with. For the time being though there are male masturbation scenes that vary depending on your character's sexuality, I think those are the Imagine categories :)

Hopefully by the next update there will be some male sex scenes, I'll be working on the male ones first. I would love your feedback once you play!

this has got to be the MOST thought out game... AND I LIKE IT!!!! not many games put as much work in games let alone eroge games and let me tell you, I loved lust dolls their dev team have good ideas and ive played others in terms of game engines envolving the renpy or rpgm so yeah keep the good work up and please delve into this game as much as possible and I gurentee this game will get great love man lol

Wow! Thank you so much for the super kind words, I really, really appreciate that! It's always nice to hear from fans of the game, helps motivate me ^_^ And don't worry there is a lot of cool stuff flowing down the pipes, I'm just getting warmed up :evilsmile:. Hope I don't ever let you down!

Anonynn.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment. And yes, currently females have all the fun (kiss with Hannah and sex with Rold). However, there are four NPCs that are brand new to the Experimentation Cells which males and females can have sex with. For the time being though there are masturbation scenes that vary depending on your character's sexuality, I think those are the Imagine categories :)

Hopefully by the next update there will be some male sex scenes, I'll be working on the male ones first. I would love your feedback once you play!

Wow! Thank you so much for the super kind words, I really, really appreciate that! It's always nice to hear from fans of the game, helps motivate me ^_^ And don't worry there is a lot of cool stuff flowing down the pipes, I'm just getting warmed up :evilsmile:. Hope I don't ever let you down!

Anonynn.
youll only let me down if you let yourself down and don't worry set up the game updates just right and youll keep the game afloat and make people happy :) its all good.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
youll only let me down if you let yourself down and don't worry set up the game updates just right and youll keep the game afloat and make people happy :) its all good.
Sounds like some wise words to me ^_^ Thank you so much again for the support and positive thoughts!

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
so, will the game stay patreon only, or will there be public builds besides demos?
Heya!

No need to be concerned. I'm keeping it in a PTB (Patron Test Beta) phase only until Chapter 1 is remastered and all the systems are in the game. After that, I plan to return to staggered Public and PTB releases like it's always been. The only reason it's PTB phased is because I want to release a big chunk of the game all at once to show everyone the progress. Remastering is a slow process and so is writing all the systems, so once I get to Chapter 2, I'll be able to breeze through adding new content.

I'm pretty close to finishing all of the above. I have the Entice System descriptions to write which will take a couple of updates, the Travel System which will take a couple of updates, the Favor Conversation Topic to Remastered, returning the Box to Rold, the Black Out Scene to rewrite and all of that leads to the conclusion of Chapter 1. Looking at roughly....6-7 updates? Which is about three months if everything goes alright.

If you have anymore questions please let me know. I'm trying to keep the development completely transparent ^_^

Anonynn.

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes