wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Where are you stuck? :) What have you done?

Anonynn.
In a sense, at the very beginning. I have to repair the upstairs tub, I do not know how, and by the way, whether romance with Hanna is available in first location or later.
PS. Thanks for such a quick response

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
In a sense, at the very beginning. I have to repair the upstairs tub, I do not know how, and by the way, whether romance with Hanna is available in first location or later.
PS. Thanks for such a quick response
So you visited the downstairs bathroom and then went to the upstairs bathroom so that your character could recognize something was off about the upstairs one. Then you accepted the quest. Do you have the spellbook? You'll need that for the next part. You can grab it from the study.

Also, no problem! I have my part-time summer job to go to in about 15-20 minutes so I'll be able to help you until then. Otherwise you'll have to wait until tonight :)

Hannah cannot be romanced...yet. You can flirt/chat with her and get her relationship points to 99 but any sex scenes with her won't happen until much, much later in the game. The NPCs in the Experimentation Cells will be able to be romanced and sexed as well.

Anonynn.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
So you visited the downstairs bathroom and then went to the upstairs bathroom so that your character could recognize something was off about the upstairs one. Then you accepted the quest. Do you have the spellbook? You'll need that for the next part. You can grab it from the study.

Also, no problem! I have my part-time summer job to go to in about 15-20 minutes so I'll be able to help you until then. Otherwise you'll have to wait until tonight :)

Hannah cannot be romanced...yet. You can flirt/chat with her and get her relationship points to 99 but any sex scenes with her won't happen until much, much later in the game. The NPCs in the Experimentation Cells will be able to be romanced and sexed as well.

Anonynn.
No, I do not have a spellbook, I will look for her.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
No, I do not have a spellbook, I will look for her.

Okie dokie! I think you also need to have an intelligence of 7 or above so that you can use the spellbook :) Once that is done you'll be able to repair the sink orb thing!

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
I understand, thank you very much for your help. :)
Anytime! That's what I'm here for. If you need absolutely anything else at all, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me; here, on Patreon, the blog, Discord or email :)

Are there any cheats or saving changes?
Hiya! Most of the cheats are relegated to Patreon donators. Although, everyone has access to the pre-made characters. I'm not quite sure what you mean by saving changes. If you could elaborate, I would be very happy to help you! ^_^ If you have any other questions about anything please contact me.

Anonynn.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Anyone know what type of value to use with Cheat Engine for, well, cheating? I can't seem to find it online, quest is a super non-seo friendly name for a program, nor on these forums. If there's a better way to do it, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Anyone know what type of value to use with Cheat Engine for, well, cheating? I can't seem to find it online, quest is a super non-seo friendly name for a program, nor on these forums. If there's a better way to do it, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance
Quest is completely customization from top to bottom, so each person's game is going to be vastly different from one to another, meaning there is no universal cheat system. In mine, the best way to get all the different items that are made for Patreon's is to donate (which are kind of cheats but not really. They just help with small things like obtaining items you like early on etc) ^_^ I frequently change all the codes however so even if you obtain one it might not be current and/or won't stay current.

Although, I don't condone stealing/cheating from any dev, if you want to let me know what you want to do with my game, I might be able to help you. What's the problem?

Anonynn.

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Quest is completely customization from top to bottom, so each person's game is going to be vastly different from one to another, meaning there is no universal cheat system. In mine, the best way to get all the different items that are made for Patreon's is to donate (which are kind of cheats but not really. They just help with small things like obtaining items you like early on etc) ^_^ I frequently change all the codes however so even if you obtain one it might not be current and/or won't stay current.

Although, I don't condone stealing/cheating from any dev, if you want to let me know what you want to do with my game, I might be able to help you. What's the problem?

Anonynn.
BRO I JUST STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME..I WANT TO KNOW R THE SEX SECENE ANIMATED OR NORMAL IMAGE?

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
BRO I JUST STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME..I WANT TO KNOW R THE SEX SECENE ANIMATED OR NORMAL IMAGE?
There are no animated scenes or any planned animated scenes in the game thus far. All the sex scenes are text based with no pictures. There are character pictures of Hannah and Rold however that change depending on your dominant Mood. Sexy/Sarcasm will get you a sexier picture of them both, Sympathy/Serious are more standard pictures of them. I apologize if that disappoints you :O But some people don't like images so I'm not forcing them. To see them you have to "look" at an NPC. There is a planned character viewer too.

Sex scene description also change depending on your lust level, if you're horny or not and what role you want to play in the scene (sub or dom). Entice will play out like the Masturbation System as well. So you'll be able to custom tailor your scene sex.

Anonynn.

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
Heya!

No need to be concerned. I'm keeping it in a PTB (Patron Test Beta) phase only until Chapter 1 is remastered and all the systems are in the game. After that, I plan to return to staggered Public and PTB releases like it's always been. The only reason it's PTB phased is because I want to release a big chunk of the game all at once to show everyone the progress. Remastering is a slow process and so is writing all the systems, so once I get to Chapter 2, I'll be able to breeze through adding new content.

I'm pretty close to finishing all of the above. I have the Entice System descriptions to write which will take a couple of updates, the Travel System which will take a couple of updates, the Favor Conversation Topic to Remastered, returning the Box to Rold, the Black Out Scene to rewrite and all of that leads to the conclusion of Chapter 1. Looking at roughly....6-7 updates? Which is about three months if everything goes alright.

If you have anymore questions please let me know. I'm trying to keep the development completely transparent ^_^

Anonynn.
good to hear. it's bad being poor and finding interesting game you're never gonna get to play....

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
good to hear. it's bad being poor and finding interesting game you're never gonna get to play....
No need to worry about that. You can still play the demo for the time being which is completely free. And then once I return to staggered releases you'll be able to play the latest every other release :D

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018

here you go bois!
Although, I don't really appreciate the encouragement of stealing or anything. I do hope that those of you who use this link and like the game will consider supporting the development ^_^ It's generous donations that allow a lot of indie devs to continue development since it pays for the art, music, rent etc :)

Anonynn.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
It's why I don't download every link I see lol. I mean I do download pirated links when developers shared them with their patreons but I don't do it when the developers are here and active on this website. Its very tacky and disrespectful. I pretty much consider it walking into someone's home and taking their shit while they are watching.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
It's why I don't download every link I see lol. I mean I do download pirated links when developers shared them with their patreons but I don't do it when the developers are here and active on this website. Its very tacky and disrespectful. I pretty much consider it walking into someone's home and taking their shit while they are watching.
That's an awesome analogy xD I tend to look at things the same way. Thanks for that! All I can say is if people are downloading that version, please report the bugs you find since that is what the PTB (Patron Test Betas) are for. I also give the PTBs to people who aren't donating but are being very helpful with finding a lot of bugs, testing things etc.

Anonynn.

Apollyon47

May 9, 2017
dude this is f95 you know it right ? there are lots of pirate links this is the reason i am here i amsupporting the game and let the others get a taste of this game because this game has really good potential i shared that link to get the game developer some support so if developer aint okay with those links i will not share them again.

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes