BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
After playing the game for a bit i can say that wholeheartedly supported this. I felt bad after playing the game and enjoying it to much without supporting it.
View attachment 1955404
I don't.

Fun idea for yall. Choose HELL difficulty and get quick GAME OVER in the tutorial battle.
And Im suppose to give them money for that? Together with 3 scenes per girl? And each scene is a recycle assets from past games?

Yeah no.

SpectralTime

Jan 27, 2018
Was kind of hoping there might be a guide here... as it is, I might wait for a patch or two to iron out some of the bugs I've run into.

CandyPaint

Dec 11, 2019
Same here
I have a problem with the movies, I get the following error and I am not able to find out why T-T.

"Loading Error
Failed to load: www/img/movies/op_name_input.webm.webm"

Does anyone know how to fix it? Rename the double .webm videos but it didn't work.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Im confused, at the start of the game...
1659203998481.png
During tutorial fight...
1659204053181.png
So, i get more drop rewards in hell difficulty, but the game only gives me a third of that?
* Also u died in 1 turn, obviously this difficulty is made for NG+.

Reactions: EnterYourNameHere

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Finally a game with no bullshit ntr, mind breaking soundtracks and a fookin memorable world with characters thats what I like to have in my games. Remind me of Evenicle series. I hope more games like this come out a bit often. Also, guys if you are looking for pura vanilla romance and where girls fall for you more deeply than you ever think then try marshmallow games for e.g Primal hearts series.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Regarding Pregnancy: I went through the CG (both animated and static) on Sadpanda and I wasn't able to spot even one scene or image involving visible pregnancy.
If there actually is any pregnancy content in the game it can't be more than one or two scenes.
Sounds like it might just be one scene where a girl talks about getting impregnated or something and nothing more... *sigh* Thanks for doing this and letting us know.

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
Don't forget to double zoom in when you're running around the city. You can find all kinds of shit on the ground.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
An incentive to finally play and beat the first Apostle, huh.

Is this a direct sequel?

Cheers, OP.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Apostle: Rebellion [Final] [Kamichichi]

COMPRESSED WIN

SIZE ~ 1.08 GB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes