Someone

Jun 3, 2017
At the end of chapter 2 you will start getting dates, you will have the option of picking any girl with 6+ hearts inside the house. After the third date you can bang her.
You must choose ONLY ONE girl for this. Dates are rare events. Enough only for one.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit relationship points? I've been looking through my save file by unpacking the data on the save editor website but haven't been able to find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
lol I've clearly been falling behind leveling up, not like it matters too much, but I just recently got to 19 with most of my characters and then when the other members besides the 4 you primarily use rejoin the party they're all level 26. It's a good thing grinding is pretty easy once you unlock the ability to do so; not like levels matter nearly as much as AP does.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I think levels matter once you put your points in boosting stat percentages.

But what I really want to know is how to grind for word fragments other than stealing them or doing pixel scenes with the NPC girls. Need to get Gold and Red fragments especially for that girl's courage fragment.

asatat7

Jan 16, 2018
lol I've clearly been falling behind leveling up, not like it matters too much, but I just recently got to 19 with most of my characters and then when the other members besides the 4 you primarily use rejoin the party they're all level 26. It's a good thing grinding is pretty easy once you unlock the ability to do so; not like levels matter nearly as much as AP does.
you'll need to grind a bit if you want to defeat post-game boss :) it can do 7k damage a turn

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes