KaiserKai

Jun 7, 2018
Anyone knows where I can get the alcohol exorcism?
Start of chapter 3 don't go with the girls after practice, you'll work for the lady in the cafe instead. During that evening go north to the red light district for an event with the teacher. Next day go to the teacher's lounge to talk to her about it. Go through the story and eventually Old Town will open up, the bartender advances the quest. However I'm stuck there. Does anyone know where to find Sacrifice?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Start of chapter 3 don't go with the girls after practice, you'll work for the lady in the cafe instead. During that evening go north to the red light district for an event with the teacher. Next day go to the teacher's lounge to talk to her about it. Go through the story and eventually Old Town will open up, the bartender advances the quest. However I'm stuck there. Does anyone know where to find Sacrifice?
Oh craft gonna go back to chapter 3

Aug 31, 2019
Thanks. So how do I increase relationship after a few times it stop on a certain level. I mean the event stop at a certain number of hearts.
I have same problem, one plus heart you can gain when you chose to hang out with girls after practice and one can be gained by going to date

Gravitz

Jun 26, 2018
In the kitchen of your house, at the bottom you should see one of the cupboards is highlighted.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Now that I'm actually getting around to playing this I can say I'm focusing on Remy for my first playthrough. I'm a sucker for mature blondes.

asatat7

Jan 16, 2018
YEah this really need a walk through I'm in chapter 6 gota go back to chapter 3.
There's a new game+ feature with lots of functions like an instant kill item, can skip megiddos, and you can only access the harem end in new game+ so you better just play again. There's also a post game megiddo with better illuminas, a very hard boss (that cant be instant killed) which also unlocks all the full gallery if you overcome it

Luckystrike

Oct 30, 2016
How do you sleep or past time? bed does nothing
you do events to pass days, for the start of the game there is an event at the arcade in the main city area (walk up then right, then go home) you can talk to the fortune teller at the right at the start of that zone to find where the next event is for 500 gold.

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
At the end of chapter 2 you will start getting dates, you will have the option of picking any girl with 6+ hearts inside the house. After the third date you can bang her.

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes