Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Here is a GUIDE to get all CG so you didn't miss anything. However this guide doesn't include MEGIDO dungeon and Trouble Quest.
Would you be able to do one for Trouble Quest? I found myself missing a couple by the end of the game. Thank you for the CG guide.

EDIT: You should post this on Steam by the way. There's only one guide there and it isn't really too reliable.

Reactions: Gabaw

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Would you be able to do one for Trouble Quest? I found myself missing a couple by the end of the game. Thank you for the CG guide.

EDIT: You should post this on Steam by the way. There's only one guide there and it isn't really too reliable.
I don't do Trouble Quest mostly because I didn't really do all of them, I find time to see if I can get all of them.

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
So does anyone know what (Listen carefully to what people have to say) mean do I have to talk to everyone in the city to move to the next day and where is the park I can never find it?

Reactions: VL0rD

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
so i have already used up my action points and i thought i could renew by sleeping in bed, but its not happening. So how do i end the day.

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit relationship points? I've been looking through my save file by unpacking the data on the save editor website but haven't been able to find anything. Any help would be appreciated.
I am using the offline save editor and there it´s the variables 41-46 the score goes from 1-100. For every full ten you get a heart on the relationship page. Don´t know if it helps.
so i have already used up my action points and i thought i could renew by sleeping in bed, but its not happening. So how do i end the day.
Look for the White Guy (Fortune teller) in the Canaan Street, he will normally direct you towards the next point.

Jan 29, 2019
wow english ver is finally release i already played it on march but jap ver and played with ith for translation,btw i have complete cg save file but my game ver is 1.0.2 and this game ver is 1.1.1 i dont know if you can use it but at least you can try it and tell me if worked
edit:found 1.1.1 jap ver full save but i dont try it, if my save doesnt work, use the other one

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How do you get the scene that, in the gallery, is below Akari's Masturbation and above Movie Theater Sex with Remy?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Just a quick question, but does Satsuki disappear from the free roam map after her last event? Because I can't seem to find her.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
you'll need to grind a bit if you want to defeat post-game boss :) it can do 7k damage a turn
Not too worried about grinding. With the grind dungeons they made it relatively trivial thanks to the ability to pump up the difficulty right next to the crystals that also let you heal yourself, so you can grind for easy EXP without worries. Base game is easy enough though; Remy is goddamn broken with her mirror ability and having a heal all, and Konoha is the physical damage Queen when Rei isn't actively attacking.
Just a quick question, but does Satsuki disappear from the free roam map after her last event? Because I can't seem to find her.
Not sure tbh as I haven't looked but once you finish a character's last free roam event you don't need to interact with them there anymore.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
you'll need to grind a bit if you want to defeat post-game boss :) it can do 7k damage a turn
Just got to this part and wow. Even setting up he knocked me out and I was around LV 50.

EDIT: That fight is such bull. Even at level 98 I am getting my ass kicked.

Last edited:

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
Got a question about Satsuki. I have her at 5 hearts and the fortune teller tells me I had a fight with her (nuh huh). Can't find her anywhere, does anyone know where she's supposed to be at that point?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Got a question about Satsuki. I have her at 5 hearts and the fortune teller tells me I had a fight with her (nuh huh). Can't find her anywhere, does anyone know where she's supposed to be at that point?
You're at the School Festival/Band prep phase; you won't be able to have meaningful interactions with Satsuki until after that's all done, so basically don't worry about her. Either pursue other girls for the moment or just skip days.

Reactions: Floggendash

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
One last question: About the three girls you can save earlier, I know of one that has a heart action in the park. Do the other two also have one and if so, where?

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
One last question: About the three girls you can save earlier, I know of one that has a heart action in the park. Do the other two also have one and if so, where?
After the first event with the girl at the park. Go to school and on your desk, you should find a letter from her. Go to the red light district in Canan Paradise and you should find the second girl waiting there. Once you are done go back to the school and a new place should open up called ???. The third girl will be there.

Reactions: Floggendash

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
After the first event with the girl at the park. Go to school and on your desk, you should find a letter from her. Go to the red light district in Canan Paradise and you should find the second girl waiting there. Once you are done go back to the school and a new place should open up called ???. The third girl will be there.
I should have known it'd be like that. I was focusing my WP elsewhere and waited on that event. Thanks a bunch.

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes