Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
well, is it possible to fail a route with what choice we take on the conversation ?
i'm still early on the game (With NG+) and look like i mess up with Remy Route cause no scene can be found and the fortune teller tell that i no longer her special person, but the other girl still told on some place for their event....
is it cause what i choose or the event is Game route bound, Mean we can't trigger some scene until we got on some point in the main story ?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
well, is it possible to fail a route with what choice we take on the conversation ?
i'm still early on the game (With NG+) and look like i mess up with Remy Route cause no scene can be found and the fortune teller tell that i no longer her special person, but the other girl still told on some place for their event....
is it cause what i choose or the event is Game route bound, Mean we can't trigger some scene until we got on some point in the main story ?
If the fortune teller says that it doesn't mean you fucked it up; I was confused at first too; it just means that you can't have any more free time events with her; next step is to date her on Sundays and just pick her when the time comes (it should be fairly obvious when this event is).

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
How to get to canaan park?
You need to clear Chapter 2 first for it to unlock.

Don't worry; all quests and WP events with the girls aren't due until the last free period in Chapter 5 (although that one quest in the prologue is a special exception), and even then the later chapters give you quite a number of them so you have time to spare.

Reactions: HierarchQuinn

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
You need to clear Chapter 2 first for it to unlock.

Don't worry; all quests and WP events with the girls aren't due until the last free period in Chapter 5 (although that one quest in the prologue is a special exception), and even then the later chapters give you quite a number of them so you have time to spare.
there's also a tiny exploit where if you're aiming for Remy and she's at Canaan Park but you haven't unlocked it yet, you can do Konoha's events until there's one where the event ends at Canaan Park, before you actually have access to it, so you can do the Remy event right after if you have WPs left.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
In case anyone wants it, here's how to get (almost) all H-scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone knows about the one I'm missing, that would be great.
Edit: Thanks to TastyDongo for the information about scene 24.

Last edited:
Reactions: panyking

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
A full walkthrough for those interested:

Edit: It's not full, but it's helpful in its own way

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ferghus and Gabaw

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Man that final boss was so annoying, in how it kept getting extra commands and liked to debuff and hide behind a magic shield. Had to burn a few of my end-game items and just spam high damage arts without buffing, but I did it. In hindsight it was actually kind of fun having being pushed by a final boss to make use of everything I learned and had at hand.

I'm looking forward to more stuff by kamichichi.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Final boss was pretty dumb, even at level 50, but I found out you could exploit its AI by casting Disenchant on it constantly with Satsuki. For some reason, it tries to counter the attack debuff by casting Power Up, but even though it can take multiple actions per turn, it insists on casting power up x however many actions it can do that turn, thus wasting its turn countering the debuff. That and Nana's Illumina Core buff or w/e it's called is pretty busted when Rei has Secret Art: Onikiri, which lets him do roughly 30k per turn

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I was around 54, and mostly had Onikiri as one of the last skills I unlocked before the fight (but didn't have everything else). And I wasn't sure if it debuffs or any spells worked once it threw up a magic shield, effectively making Nana useless. I even tried Remy's Magic Breaker(?) skill meant to break shields and THAT got reflected. >_<

Nickzz235

Sep 9, 2018
Has anyone located the secret dungeon in this game? they said it would unlock all CG, kinda lazy to repeat NG+ just for those beach scene (also the idea of 3 dates that separated between chapter is silly, also they don't have instant skip so repeating 6 times even in NG+ is quite a hassle)

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ehm anyone could help me? my game freezes as soon as i arrive at harbor... please i would apreciate it

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Okay so I have a question or maybe a suggestion......There is a variable for each day.....so suppose we keep the variable for the date days same after dating each girl will it be possible..?Nevermind I am crazy.Still thou any thoughts..?

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
Did someone manage to install latest patch on this release?
It shows an error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes